X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Well...get a bunch of Roth fans...throw in some alcohol and drugs...

these are the days of my life

LOL

swear to god

I got 24 year old "friends" who now say "I hate SAMMY." LOL

they heard VH 3 weeks ago!

Comment

• pete
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by YankeeRose
      I would love to see that...

stop by!

LOL

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

You told me you banned me? I never saw that? What did you do? Email me?

Anyway.. Like I said before, I'm not going to continue this war at this board. BTW I see YOUR boards post count as already dropped subsatantially. Who's bored????

Oh and Shesh. Do whatever you like with my email. I wont call any one master!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by pete
          Traitor to who is the question.

The poll is worthless.

surely you realise this?

Yes I know that Pete... Sarge had told me long before I even started the thread that mods had to be regular users which I am not. I simply made that post to be MOD to for fun. It has been dont ya think? It seemed you were well into it untill you let your little mind be swayed by dykegirl and clan. Some people just cant think for thmeselves...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

The thing about you calling my job is this... I also have Mike B's work numbers oh and his home number too. I'm sure his wife would love to hear.... Shall we contine with tit for tat? Why dont you let Mike decide...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Lisa I banned you and told you I did you weirdo.

I won't have personal threats made to anyone on our site if they include enough of a threat including personal details, real names, addresses whatever.

I've had my run ins with the VH Links people over the years hell I think I'm still banned from there but I won't have anyone making threats of that nature to one of their mods on our site.

We follow the same policy at DDLR which was first worked out at the Army and I'm proud of my apprenticeship here.

In any case you were starting to bore us all.

A word of advice though.

Only a fucking moron registers at a website to troll it using their work email address.

You've made a big mistake. You've given someone that you don't know that you can't touch the power to get you sacked from your job in one email. We have our server log and your companies server log which will tie up. I've checked out your company and I know you would be screwed.

1 email and you lose your job and you're relying on some guy you know nothing about, who you can't bully, doesn't give a fuck amd who has had a bad week at work deciding whether or not to do it on a whim.

That would stress me out, how do you feel?

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Fabulous Shadow who is going to be a lovely to everyone, hell I might even make you post 'Yes master' anytime you see me in a thread.

Cheers!

Dude that was AWESOME.

I'm pretty sure that by this point, she has been banned more times by more places than FORD ever was.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Whats so awesome about it Shark? You think I'd let him or anyone else for that matter intimidate me? Read on, I think I made that clear.
                He can do what he want's...

BTW I will be in Seattle the weekend of the 25, 26 & 27 for the Mariners game if you'd like to hook up with my brother and I for a beer or two...

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                  Anyway.. Like I said before, I'm not going to continue this war at this board.
                  then why start a thread about it in the first place?
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    Two reasons:

1. She needs the attention; and
                    2. She has nowhere else to post.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      Why? Well, Because I wanted to give all of you any easy place to find me...See how they all wandered over to greet me! They ALWAYS do. And now you did to towna! I see DDLR is jumpin today! Funny how wherevere I am there everbody else is too! How is that for an answer? Good of ya to stop by. Now head back over there for the "Maybe if we keep talking about Fab it'll keep the place exciting thread" ummmkay!

Oh and Shark... Nice of you to swim by everytime you think you can get a stab in at me. Your still a bore I see... Now how about those beers?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                        Oh and Shark... Nice of you to swim by everytime you think you can get a stab in at me. Your still a bore I see... Now how about those beers?
                        How sad and desperate do you have to be if I am a "bore" and yet you still want to have a beer with me?
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• meanstreet1
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          This IS a DLR Site...and dude...one thing I know about DLR sites...

Days of our Lives come right along with it for some that take this stuff way to damn serious...

Comment

• meanstreet1
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • May 2004

no shit!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              How sad and desperate do you have to be if I am a "bore" and yet you still want to have a beer with me?

Dude... It was sarcasm! Twirp!

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Feb 2004

Someone pass the fuckin popcorn...
                                http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

Working...