Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meanstreet1
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2004

damn....thats one fine ass!!! haven't seen one like that since...hmmm...well last night when i looked at my girlfriends!!!! I SAAAYYYY!!

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME....I WANT SOME TOO

Comment

• meanstreet1
      Roth Army Recruit
      • May 2004

HEY DR. LOVE.....

hows the weather down in the lone star state????

born and raised in dallas town myself and PROUD OF IT!!!

easy on the age thing though......just kidding, i am glad to see a 23 year old who appreciates what a real rock band looks and sounds like..CHEERS PAL!!

my nine year old knows all the lyrics to the 1st two albums.....HOW COOL IS THAT? he also has all my extra classic VH posters adorning his wall. them and KISS.

it looks like you may also be a KISS fan too with a name like dr. love.

good going

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Texas is KICK ASS, I sayyyyyyy!

I am from DFW as well. I miss that place. Nice job on bringing your kid up right!! My girlfriend is from Cincinnati, small world.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          Hard to believe some of you are twice my age.
          in my case, you're ten years off.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

fan-fucking-tastic thread!
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              in my case, you're ten years off.
              Hard to believe some of you are 1.5652173913043478260869565217391 times my age...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                Oh another Fish yet to FRY! You should know I don't know a DAMN thing about softwear!
                Is softwear clothes to disguise a big gut?

Just wondering...

Comment

• meanstreet1
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • May 2004

it most certainly is a small world. WOW!!

cowboys fan too????

if so then....FUCK....you may be the little brother i never had.........

tell your girlfriend that she's missing nothing right now...........WE ARE COMPLETELY SWARMED AND COVERED WITH CICADA'S RIGHT NOW.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

LOL, definitely a cowboys fan .

And yeah, her Mom has been calling to complain about them. Daily.

Sigh...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Best of luck to you and Frodo.

Oh please tell me you're not referring to Wolfman as Frodo...
                      Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                      Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• diamondD
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        I see someone hasn't changed much since the Pasture Dump days.....

This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time. It's like a time capsule being opened.
                        Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Again...I've been around for a few years...and fought many battles at many boards...been banned in many bars...er...countries...er...boards...all that shit...

Why was I banned? Didn't have to threaten...didn't have to post shit about anyone...just flat called out idiots who didn't know what the fuck they were talking about when it comes to Van Halen...with or without Roth...

Talk to FORD about that...and several other old-timers on this site...

I don't give a shit about respect...I don't give a shit about ranks...and frankly...I don't give a shit about what the hell is going on anywhere but here...

Brett's site is Brett's site...Von's is Von's...and the ARmy is the Army...

if you want to come here and preach about what happened at another site...rock on...

if you want to take credit for a drop in post count...rock on (Fridays are generally a slow day by the way)....

that's what the Army is here for...

As for the rest...Soap Operas are what we do best I suppose...because that's what we're left with after years of bullshit from the band...

My point when this is all said and done is this...people need to stop taking this shit to seriously...who cares who comes and sees you...trust me when I say this...it won't continue for very long...

but if it does...I'll be here watching...this is surely an interesting read...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Disclosure... I got my home pc fixed

Let's see. I started this thread yesterday. As of today it's 4 pages long and contains 116 posts. Love me, Hate me, either way people love to post where I post. Now some people will get angry at my caddyness and swear to their god that they will not post in anymore of my threads... But I will see them lurking... Following me around...Reading for the entertainment value alone... Right seen, dg, Brett... I'm almost addicting! SMOOTCH!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Hecubus
                              Ah Fab Shad....

So tasty & so feisty.
                              HEC! Missed ya baby! Welcome to my PARTY!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                I'd love to have this as my avatar, can that be arranged. Great work towna. And to think you took the time for lil ol' me!

Comment

Working...