Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

What I am wondering from your posts is, if she has been hurt BIG TIME? Afraid of that deep emotional commitment? Thing is, you are giving her the space and gentle coddling that she would need to 'trust' again. I would bet that she will soften up soon.
    There are not a lot of men like you Nate that nurture a relationship and show respect and care like you do. Like Shaggydoo said, "Getting into her pants is not as important as getting into her heart... and staying there!"

As the saying goes, "There are chicks out there that you just bang for the sport of it. Then there are ladies out there that you take home to Mama."

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
      Wow, Where to start.

I've been dating this girl now since early June, and in this time we have had a pretty good time. We have been on about 6 dates, all were fun. And this weekend she came up to my cabin for boating on the lake and to have some fun. In this time I have only kissed her 1 time! She is very, very shy......the one time I did kiss her, I kinda had to sneek it and it was just a peck. I figured i would just play it cool this weekend, I didn't make any moves at all and just showed her a good time. I'm just running out of idea's, she seems like she really likes me but I'm just scratching my head on how to figure her out, she gladly accepts going out with me, she must trust me if she rode along 300 miles in my car to my cabin. I'm lost here!
      Sounds like you like her. Just take your time and be patient. You're a guy and want to get laid but women are different and as far as getting some they are the boss whether we like it or not.

What you need to do is just make her feel relaxed enough around you where she isn't so shy. One girl I dated was the same way because she had small tits and was really self-conciouse about it. She was beautiful though and had a great ass and I'm an ass man anyways. Once we got past the tit thing, it was all cool. She had a great big smile everytime we fucked and man is that a turn on!

There could be many reasons why she is shy. Former boy friends. How she was raised. Religiouse issues. Lot's of things. What you have to ask yourself is are you willing to go on with her. Is there some magic there you want to pursue. It really is a vibe thing.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• frets5150
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

Come on already just ask her if she will go down on the ole Braciola.
        If she says no hit her with a brick and move on.

Comment

• kentuckyklira
          Veteran
          • Sep 2004

Re: Dating a shy girl...

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
          Wow, Where to start.

I've been dating this girl now since early June, and in this time we have had a pretty good time. We have been on about 6 dates, all were fun. And this weekend she came up to my cabin for boating on the lake and to have some fun. In this time I have only kissed her 1 time! She is very, very shy......the one time I did kiss her, I kinda had to sneek it and it was just a peck. I figured i would just play it cool this weekend, I didn't make any moves at all and just showed her a good time. I'm just running out of idea's, she seems like she really likes me but I'm just scratching my head on how to figure her out, she gladly accepts going out with me, she must trust me if she rode along 300 miles in my car to my cabin. I'm lost here!
          You´re 31 and you need advice on this??

:confused:

Whip out some of Dave´s lyrics and learn.

Seriously man, tell her you like her and you´d like to kiss her and move on from there.
          http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

"Lyrics! Recite some lyrics dude!"

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by shaggydoo
              I know because I have read Nate's posts.

From what I have read in your posts, I'm not sure you have really read Nate's posts.
              I have. This isn't my first "Nate has a girl and he needs advice from the RothArmy to get with her" thread. And I'm sure it won't be the last
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...