X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

We've been in horrible drought and the bears are comming down to find something to eat. I've been around bears my whole life. Grizzly's will tend to avoid you if they hear or smell you. Black bears are another story. That is what usually attacks people. One kid got pulled out of his tent in Utah and the bear partially ate him. I've seen a cougar and a black bear right on our property. I saw a big ass grey wolf a few days ago. One black bear busted down a house door because it smelled food. They are eating out of people's bird feeders.

When the drought ends they will go away but right now everything is trying to find something to eat. The wolve's and cougars have plenty of bunny rabbits to go after but the bears are acting desperate.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
      I can prove without any doubt there is no god. And it's really easy:

Prove to me there is a god. Give me a SINGLE piece of credible evidence in the history of mankind that there is a god. And leave out the fucking flap jacks with the "face of that whore Mary".

Let's hear it, you religious wacko. I'm dying with anticpation.

And your child-molesting, buggering, underage cock-sucking asshole Catholic priest's bullsit claims of an Almighty don't count for aything.

Unless you support the church-endorsed buggery. Do you?

Do you support buggery, you religous lunatic? Your beloved priest supports it.
      your lame ass arguement is running dry. Prove there isn't a God. Einstein spent years trying to disprove the exsistance of a God...he couldnt.
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Baby's On Fire,
        I think you need a drink... a double!

Get your sorry ass in MTL and I'll take care of ya...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
          Baby's On Fire,
          I think you need a drink... a double!

Get your sorry ass in MTL and I'll take care of ya...
          Gino Vannelli!!!!

[For your love]
          [For your love]

When I think about those nights in Montreal
          I get the sweetest thoughts of you and me
          Memories of love above the city lights
          Ooo, I've tried so hard to take it
          But alone my heart won't make it

I just wanna stop
          And tell you what I feel about you babe
          I just wanna stop
          I never wanna live without you babe
          I just gotta stop
          For your love

[For your love]
          For your love
          [For your love]

When I think about the way the world must turn
          [the world must turn]
          I get the saddest thoughts for you and me
          [you and me]
          Memories of life and times go on and on
          Woaaa, I've tried hard to forget it
          But alone my mind won't let it

I just wanna stop
          I just wanna stop
          The world ain't right without you babe
          I just gotta stop
          For your love

---(instrumental interlude)---

Ooo, I've tried so hard to take it
          But alone my heart won't make it

I just wanna stop
          I just wanna stop
          I just wanna stop
          For your love

Stop
          [hoo, hoo, hoo]
          I just wanna stop
          [hoo, hoo, hoo]
          I just wanna stop
          I just wanna stop
          I just wanna stop
          [hoo, hoo, hoo]
          I just wanna stop

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
              your lame ass arguement is running dry. Prove there isn't a God. Einstein spent years trying to disprove the exsistance of a God...he couldnt.

He didn't need to disprove it. History and fact disproves it.

Now prove to us there is a god. You're claiming there is, so the proof is your burden. Just give us even a tiny shred of marginal evidence. Your young-boy-loving priest doesn't count as evidence. He just has his job cuz he likes to rape young boys.

Go. We can wait. A long time I'm sure.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa

You should post your family reunion photos in the proper forum.

This forum is all about animal-abusing ******s.

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

You don't know what the fuck you're typing about.

Make no mistake, motherfuckers pay attention. Feel free to donate to the site that affords all manner of horseplay. VH is watching you.

Comment

• SparkieD
                    Veteran
                    • Sep 2006

No it wasn't jealousy. The dog did not choose to be owned, did it? If you don't want to be bitten, don't own the dog. The lttle girl was not at fault. The owner should accept responiblity.

Dog's fault or not, it WAS jealousy. Give me one reason why that dog bit my kid if it wasn't. I doubt you have a valid explanation for that either. And hell yes the owner should accept responsibility. It didn't make me feel any better about that dog. If that dog was a mother and I had been the one harming her young, she would've attacked me and rightfully so.

I'm like you. I always said I'd have an easier time killing a human being (with good reason) than I would any animal. However, I wouldn't think twice about blowing ANYTHING, man, woman, or beast, to fucking bits if they hurt my baby. Don't give me shit for that because any animal would do the same thing to protect her offspring.

For the record, I don't own a dog. I do have a cat (well, she has me) claws intact. I don't even fucking eat meat.
                    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I tell ya Sparkie, if you and I lived closed by... we'd be good friends!
                      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                      Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                      Originally posted by FORD
                      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

He didn't need to disprove it. History and fact disproves it.

Now prove to us there is a god. You're claiming there is, so the proof is your burden. Just give us even a tiny shred of marginal evidence. Your young-boy-loving priest doesn't count as evidence. He just has his job cuz he likes to rape young boys.

Go. We can wait. A long time I'm sure.
                        prove there isnt a god. once you do then the burden will be on me to disprove you.

i don't see why you have such hostility to people that have religion. Im not the psycho priest that touched kids, I'm not the money hungry televagalist that fakes healing people, Im not a crusader out killing muslims because the pope said so. I am a christian that believe that Jesus is the son of God. I believe this because in my opion I have seen Gods work. You are a bitter person that hates something they know nothing of, even if you claim so.

The real question is what happened to you that makes you hate religion?

see a therapist. please.
                        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• bastardog
                          Commando
                          • Feb 2004

Well, Here goes my oppinion. You (all of you) can say whatever and I will not argue back. Is just my oppinion.

I live in a place where rooster figths are legal. There are arenas for that (you can't put figths in other places) and a lot of people (I mean a lot) takes a long time and money training roosters for that.
                          OK rooster fights aren't as bloody as dog figths but in the end there are 2 inocent animals figthing and some times just one of them survive.
                          I don't like neither the places, the people that go there or inclusive the fights. To see the figths (rooster figths) can maybe be some kind of entertainment but at least to me when the fight turns in a way that one of the roosters is going to die.....well....thats not fun to me.

Maybe I don't like that kind of entertainment (rooster or dogs figths) but I'm not against it. At least if it is in a controlled environment.

In my oppinion I can't go against someones entertainment....but I will better try to regulate that shit.

OK, start to fry me...
                          Bastardog

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                              Sniper
                              • Feb 2007

I love your dog and girl sig. It cracked me up when I first saw it. Check this awesome vid. I challenge anyone to watch this movie and not be moved by the complex structure of these animals. It will be the best 39 minutes you will ever spend. Scientists can’t even figure out if butter really is bad for us, but they want us to believe that a human who is made up with 100 trillion cells came from a SINGLE cell organism. This movie is for people who are on the fence when it comes to this subject. Hardcore atheists like a few people around will never get it. Enjoy.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RofGpGwPfX8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RofGpGwPfX8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• SparkieD
                                Veteran
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                                I tell ya Sparkie, if you and I lived closed by... we'd be good friends!

Absolutely. Sometimes I gotta double check your posts to be sure they aren't really mine

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I love your dog and girl sig. It cracked me up when I first saw it.
                                Love VanHalener's sig, too. A smile on a dog is a very real and wonderful thing Love those pics of your kids and pups, but I must admit, like BG, they made me kinda nervous.

Gonna watch that movie when I've got more time.
                                Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                                Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

Working...