Originally posted by WHAT A ROCKER
    How do you even know if I am a female?

Took the short bus huh?
    WHO CARES!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Warham
      Pictures on the silver screen, greatest thing you've ever seen
      now her name is up in lights, everything turns out alright!

fookin' love that song

ME TOO!!!! SING ALONG!

Daddies lil sweetie after some damn rainbow!
      Got the big deal in the back of a limo!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        I dunno. I think Angel dealt with some people with substance abuse or something like that. I don't think she would pull that card for a slam, even on you.

I could be wrong though.

Speaking of Angel, does she not know that by having her avatar like that, it's only bringing more attention for you?
        Like I said... I think she has the HOTS for me or something. She just can't let it go. I do appreciate the way they are keeping my name alive over there though!

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I've never seen so many people sign up to get on somebody's ass.

You are popular.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Yeah, and people call ME an attention whore! These are the same people that create multi-usernames just so they can keep having it out with me just for a speck of my attention!! I think they should create their own glory don't you?

Pictures on the silver screen
            Greatest thing you've ever seen

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Fab, a friend was kind enough to send the pic to me. It's not one of the ones you sent me but it should suffice. Don't even bother asking who, because I'll never tell.

Earlier in this thread you said that you'd post it yourself but you lost the pic. So here's your opportunity -- I will be happy to email it to you and you can post it yourself. Send me your preferred email address and off it goes. Or I can PM it to you, whatever.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

What about the ones YOU claimed to have?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

GS... The whole point of this thread was for me to call you on the fact that YOU said you were thinking of posting them. Your motive was to taunt me, worry me and humiliate me so I decided, fuck it, let him post um. Everyone seems to want to hold these pictures over my head in one capacity or another. (These pictures that are NOT me mind you.) So I just decided lets just do it and get it over with. However, I have NO intentions of posting the pictures myself. I didn't hold on to them for a reason. I am now in a relationship and I don't do things like THAT anymore. People like YOU want to drum up the past well FUCK YOU, get on with it already. YOU said you were going to do it GS, NOT ME. I didn't even care about those pics anymore until you and KILL FAB posse started using 3 year old pictures against me. Kat has a point? What happened to the pictures I SENT YOU HMMMM... The ones you thinking of posting??? Your full of shit! What did DYKE Grrrllll and Angel send you a new one? FUCK THEM too. Some people need to get a life!. You all run around calling me the attention whore yet your the ones chasing my shirt tails! This is about YOU. YOU were going to post the pictures MATT. DO it or shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone. Stop jumping out of nowhere and trying to start shit with me just because you have basically become a nobody around here. What's your fucking problem anyway? Arn't you supposed to be getting married soon? Why is THIS crap on your mind instead of your lovely bride to be? Can't get FAB out of your mind huh baby? Needed that last little prick tease before settling down? YOU came after ME, HERE, out of the blue. I haven't spoke to you in at least a year. Let it fucking go DICK!

Oh and Matt, as for the person who sent the picture... WHO FUCKING CARES!
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-14-2004, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                    Your right GS... NONE of them were me... You never sent me pictures of you... I wanted you! I still do! Your all I ever think about!!!!
                    I want you so bad I can't see staright. My whole reason for being is all about YOU! It's YOU GS! Your the one I want! MORNING, NOON and NIGHT!!! I dream of fucking you! I dream of stripping you out of that stuffy suit and tie and throwing you down in bed and sucking you until all that pent up law anxiety is expelled. I want to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. I want to ride you like a wild pony. I want you to do me from behind and have you pull my hair and call me bitch! It's YOU GS! I admit it. All this bitchyness is simply because I have wanted you all this time! You are the passion in my loins! It makes me hot just thinking of you and that salmon. It's out now. Everybody knows. It's all about YOU GS!

There, Now can we get past your Pleasure Dome delusions and just get back to forgetting eachother all together? Do me a favor this time will ya...When you get those urges to email or pm me like you have so often done... Just DON'T!

Oh...PS I still have the email in which YOU sent me the salmon pic...
                    I SAVE EVERYTHING!

Whoa---there! All that filthy slut talk is giving me a boner!
                    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hi DIK! Where have you been lately?
                      BTW_ whe don't you have a boner?

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2004

Hey Guitar Shark she's right, either shit or get off the pot. I bet you're one of those guys that goes around saying he fucked this chick & that chick but only didi it in his dreams.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

BBZ!!!!

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Who's that babe with the fabulous shadow??
                            PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Your singing my song ya lil devil!

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Don't I always?

Nobody else...could pull it off, but Dave himself.

PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

Working...