DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    LMAO

Oh boy...

Didn't you just say this only a cupla days ago? :confused:

Glass houses sure apply.

Before you complain anymore, you 2 should really look in the mirror.

Regardless, I'm done with the whole drama.

Hope you 2 live a happy healthy life together.
    K, I already determined that your well wishes were as facetious as one can get. In fact, yout sarcasm 'tis so THICK that I was thinking of using it inplace of my roux this thanksgiving for a richer and more flavorful gravy.

We also know that at times I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer as well. However, I honestly believed you were going to go about your business and move along but this little retort of yours has proven otherwise, no? I am disappointed cos I really did believe your statement of "being DONE with the whole drama" would have and at the very least, made it through the holidays? :confused:

Seriously, why can't you just drop it and leave everything well enough alone?

With that being said, I sincerely hope you have A Very Happy Thanksgiving Lounge Machine.

Oh and p.s...

DG was right within every aspect questioning your naughty thoughts that compelled you sooooooo much to the point you had to put the "toe" quote within your stellar sig. Lounge, I guess what I'm trying to say is, have you ever heard of a foot massage? In this aforementioned case, no "sucking" was involved. :p
    Last edited by MAX; 11-20-2007, 04:48 AM.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Oh boy...

Didn't you just say this only a cupla days ago? :confused:

K, I already determined that your well wishes were as facetious as one can get. In fact, yout sarcasm 'tis so THICK that I was thinking of using it inplace of my roux this thanksgiving for a richer and more flavorful gravy.

We also know that at times I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer as well. However, I honestly believed you were going to go about your business and move along but this little retort of yours has proven otherwise, no? I am disappointed cos I really did believe your statement of "being DONE with the whole drama" would have and at the very least, made it through the holidays? :confused:

Seriously, why can't you just drop it and leave everything well enough alone?

With that being said, I sincerely hope you have A Very Happy Thanksgiving Lounge Machine.

Oh and p.s...

DG was right within every aspect questioning your naughty thoughts that compelled you sooooooo much to the point you had to put the "toe" quote within your stellar sig. Lounge, I guess what I'm trying to say is, have you ever heard of a foot massage? In this aforementioned case, no "sucking" was involved. :p

Oh my God.

Jesus Christ dude, pull the tampon out now. Toxic shock is real.

Because I laugh outloud [literally] at the fact you were on the same search page as a bunch of ghey references, you feel the need to pull together quotes from other threads? Really?

This from the guy who rails against those who "take the internet too seriously"

Now you see what I'm taking about with your rep?

So am I now to completely ignore any reference to you or your shadow on this site?

For if I don't, you'll post a page long reply thumping your chest?

Alert the lawyers, Lounge dared to laugh at me again !!!

Live by your own standards, and follow your own advice for once, Maxi.

By the way, in a thread by Golden AWe I also laughed at the fact you had no problem with him posting PM's So by laughing at your hypocrisy, am I now bringing up old wounds with you?

STFU and move along, get over yourself.

I will laugh [outloud, or otherwise] anytime I see something funny about you, no matter which forum it is in. Because I find you funny.

But don't think it is because I'm bringing up old wounds that you're still holding. Mmky, pookie?

If I wanted to rub in your hypocrisy, I'd post all of those PM's you sent me BEGGING me to give you the Rothie Results before they were posted online, because you didnt want to "go to sleep not knowing"

Yet you and your shadow like slamming me for those tongue in cheek awards that actually turned out pretty funny.

But speaking of Stellar threads, I'll be sure to check out your thanksgiving recipe thread.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX

We also know that at times I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer
        Understated.

Not to mention hypocritical, thin-skinned, paranoid, self righteous......

I could go on, but why bother....

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Lounge, I guess what I'm trying to say is, have you ever heard of a foot massage? In this aforementioned case, no "sucking" was involved. :p
          Nor was any Roast Beef involved, at least not for that little piggy.
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Ten Most Recent Searches Made By Our Users
            Date Query Results
            Today, at at 07:57 PM motley crue 1165
            Today, at at 07:52 PM dane cook 26
            Today, at at 07:48 PM john corabi 71
            Today, at at 07:44 PM tits 3794
            Today, at at 07:41 PM Loons 1021
            Today, at at 06:22 PM the beatles 1834
            Today, at at 06:13 PM charlotte greensboro locals 2
            Today, at at 05:57 PM playboy pics 61
            Today, at at 05:49 PM allys vagina 4
            Today, at at 05:47 PM playboy pics 61

Now the searches about me are just getting weird...
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm searching for vagina...

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I just searched motherfucker. Thread Titles.

LMFAO!!!

Look at this motherfucker!

Comment

• jharp84
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

I'm searching for juice "is just a jag off"! Modafuckers!

Comment

• jharp84
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

However, what really has my attention "right now" is a Japanese beatle - completely freakin out on my FUCKIN glass o 7 and 7! I whisked the little fuck away! He is right the FUCK back at the glass! I guess insects are FED UP with today's WORLD AS WELL! FUCK ME !

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Oh my God.

Jesus Christ dude, pull the tampon out now. Toxic shock is real.

Because I laugh outloud [literally] at the fact you were on the same search page as a bunch of ghey references, you feel the need to pull together quotes from other threads? Really?

This from the guy who rails against those who "take the internet too seriously"

Now you see what I'm taking about with your rep?

So am I now to completely ignore any reference to you or your shadow on this site?

For if I don't, you'll post a page long reply thumping your chest?

Alert the lawyers, Lounge dared to laugh at me again !!!

Live by your own standards, and follow your own advice for once, Maxi.

By the way, in a thread by Golden AWe I also laughed at the fact you had no problem with him posting PM's So by laughing at your hypocrisy, am I now bringing up old wounds with you?

STFU and move along, get over yourself.

I will laugh [outloud, or otherwise] anytime I see something funny about you, no matter which forum it is in. Because I find you funny.

But don't think it is because I'm bringing up old wounds that you're still holding. Mmky, pookie?

If I wanted to rub in your hypocrisy, I'd post all of those PM's you sent me BEGGING me to give you the Rothie Results before they were posted online, because you didnt want to "go to sleep not knowing"

Yet you and your shadow like slamming me for those tongue in cheek awards that actually turned out pretty funny.

But speaking of Stellar threads, I'll be sure to check out your thanksgiving recipe thread.

K,

I apologize but I just couldn't read through all of that. I skimmed though.

I like the "rep" and "stellar thread" dooh-hoof-ness though. So, good job.

No and fuck it, I'll read it, hold on...

K, that was cute.

As I posted, ummmmm... I think last week? You're the bestest done poster this site has ever seen. I'm in complete awe of your posts along with your brilliant wit, intelligence and fuck it... The whole fucking package!!! You rock dude and I'll even start a Lounge Machine fan club if you want? Seriously, I'll set up a paypal account and we can make t-shirts and stuff? That would rule!!!

Now and IF I were to actually go ahead and do that would you (for once and for all) hush and move along? I mean saving two or three year old pm's whilst threatening to post them as some form of a threat? Or going through old threads where I posted? I think AWe's a grate guy and all but I honestly don't recall exchanging any words with the guy in over a year? :confused:

So, this is making no sense?

I'm happy you enjoyed my tongue in cheek jab at myself (sharpest knife) and I'm even more happy that it makes you feel zesty adding to it. Hey, if being a dumbass on the net can make certain peeps like yourself feel better about themselves or bring a smile to their faces, I'm all for it.

One question though, I've had that cooking thread for a cupla years now, have never seen nor read you cuntribute a single recipe. no? So and my question is, why do you care if, and or why I start a similar thread related to said topic when you clearly have zero interest?

Again, I'm doing my best to co-exist with you on this board. I'm sorry but I'm not going away. So and might I suggest you do whatever it is you do whilst I do the same?

You post and moderate within whatever forum you have and I'll post the latest recipe whenever I feel like it?

Deal?

Again, we ALL get it!!! You don't like me and I think you (as a poster/human being) reek of an old cunt cumming dust *POOF* and your posts are (and have always been) the equivalent of the skeleton wrapped in wax paper on top of the aforementioned bony, old and climaxing corpse .

Regardless, I was and am still sincere when I say that I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Late
                      Last edited by MAX; 11-21-2007, 02:38 AM.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                        I just searched motherfucker. Thread Titles.

LMFAO!!!

Look at this motherfucker!
                        I am delighted to see that you are responsible for more than a third of said threads.

Congratulations!!

Motherfucker. The perfect word.
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Rus= HIlarity....

Nuff said.
                          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Oh...PS....

Max, I am currently digging your vibe.

Go on witcha bad self!!!!
                            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                              Oh...PS....

Max, I am currently digging your vibe.

Go on witcha bad self!!!!
                              Why thank you.

Seriously, I really appreciate the compliment.

However and again, absolutely NONE of this would be possible without the superior brilliance of Lounge Machine.

I've always been for giving credit where it's due and I wanna make sure that 'ol LM gets his proper kudos.

At the end of the day and as I've now stated several times, this place is at it's absolute zenith when Lounge Machine posts.

As crezzi as this sounds, when I read his funny posts, I get the same feeling as watching Michael Jordan in his prime.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                K:

Now and IF I were to actually go ahead and do that would you (for once and for all) hush and move along? I mean saving two or three year old pm's whilst threatening to post them as some form of a threat? Or going through old threads where I posted? I think AWe's a grate guy and all but I honestly don't recall exchanging any words with the guy in over a year? :confused:

So, this is making no sense?

Yeah, um... YOU are the idiot who keeps it going. Why? You love the attention. Who was the one who came into this thread whining, and brining quotes from other threads, Maxi?

Gee, can't understand why the term HYPOCRITE is applied to you.

Originally posted by MAX

One question though, I've had that cooking thread for a cupla years now, have never seen nor read you cuntribute a single recipe. no? So and my question is, why do you care if, and or why I start a similar thread related to said topic when you clearly have zero interest?

Yeah, the one you had to bump recently because no one had posted in a month? I dont care, simpleton.

I'll try and explain it to you again, as you really are pretty slow. [it's not just a shtick you use, you really are slow]

You and your shadow like to mock my threads in public, but then in PRIVATE you kiss my ass, beg me to let you in on it, and tell me how great it is. [this goes back to your 2 faced rep]

Originally posted by MAX
                                K:

Again, I'm doing my best to co-exist with you on this board. I'm sorry but I'm not going away. So and might I suggest you do whatever it is you do whilst I do the same?

Go away?

I dont want you to go away [or expect you'd ever]

You've become one of my favorite reasons to come here.

Having the "Mr. Conservative" Republican not only leave his family for someone he met online, but to then post your "wouldnt it be nice if we could wake up to this" crap

Dude, you're funnier than anything on Comedy Central in some time.

Mix that in with your "make Loungie stop hurting me please" cries, and you've got my undivided attention.

The Maxi Show is fucking hilarious.

To use your "persona" I lub it in heeya

I will have a great Thanksgiving, thanks anyway. With my family.

Comment

Working...