Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

out here in so cal, you would be quite surprised.
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• tajmahal
      Head Fluffer
      • Mar 2007

Buy the Game by Neil Strauss

The next woman you see that you like approach her at the mall, the coffee shop or at the gas station.

You don't need any lines. They never get approached during the day so they are not expecting it.

Don't wallow in self pity. This is a big turn off for woman.

As Jeff Bridges says to Michelle Pfeiffer in the Fabulous Bakers Boys - "There is always another woman."
      Last edited by tajmahal; 04-06-2008, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Re: Can someone explain Women to me?

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
        Anyway,

It was a shitty spring snow day here in Minneapolis on Monday, and we got like 5 inches wet snow. So, last week I got laid off from my job, my Mom is selling the house that I grew up in, and where I met my best friends in the "hood"...just a bummer to say the least. So I met this girl for lunch, we were going to go to a movie after, but I said let's take a "raincheck" since the snow sucked that day. I didn't sleep the night before, I'm kinda stressed out right now (see above..lol) I was soo freakin tired, I was out of it on the date...I tried to act "myself" but I was kinda like saying to myself (just eat and get the fuck out of here) She's cool, and smoking hot, but I may have fucked it up. After the date she said she was super busy the rest of this week, but wanted to do something the week after (I surprized I remember this after being half awake) and she said she would call me, cool right? I guess? So, I send he a text a couple hours after the date saying thanks, and I had fun..but she never sent anything back, wtf? Well I sent her a E-mail today telling her what was up, I said I may have made a bad first impression, and telling her what's going on in my life right now (she knew before the date that I lost my job) I really have no clue if she was just being friendly saying she wanted to do something in a couple weeks?? Who knows? Anyways, I prolly fucked up with a super hot chick.
        Men are from mars, women are from my penis!

uh hu hu hu hu hu hu huhu h

Dude... you said you gave her a text and an email....

Why not call her from your phone?!?!

Text messaging sucks... and her mailbox might have been full...

And who knows if she even checked your email.

Have no fear.... Dr. Ruth WARFenheimer is here...

Woman also feed off of confidence...

If you told her you lost your job... etc etc etc...

You sprayed yourself with anti-pussy repellent...

Next time.... skip the all the bullshit... and slip her some drugs in her martini!

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Originally posted by SparkieD
          Well, you said yourself that you went out with an "eat and get the fuck out" attitude. That was your problem. You can tell her till you're blue in the face that you weren't yourself, but actions speak louder than words. That chick probably thinks you just weren't into her. You would've been better off postponing the date till you were in a better mood.
          That's the best advice posted in this thread so far.
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• SparkieD
            Veteran
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by binnie
            That's the best advice posted in this thread so far.
            It's just plain human nature, not gender specific.
            Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
            Originally posted by rustoffa
            Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

On a serious note Nate, I dont think you've got anything to worry about. This isn't the first thread of this type you;ve started, so you obviously have no problems getting dates - the time to worry is when you can't even get that far.

Chin up buddy.

Comment

• SparkieD
                Veteran
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tajmahal

Don't wallow in self pity. This is a big turn off for woman.

Yeah, that just screams "I'm a pussy!"

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

LOL!!!

Sympathy, thy name is Sparkie

Seriously though, it's like you said, not gender-specific: who wants to be around someone who wallows in self-pity?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

oh man had to guzzle 4 cyberbrews to make it through this thread.

Comment

• SparkieD
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by binnie
                      LOL!!!

Sympathy, thy name is Sparkie

Act like a pussy, scare off the pussy. Never been one to mince my words The guy is in here asking for advice on girls. Put bluntly from a woman is the best way to get such advice, right?

And don't go out and buy any stupid books written by some man who thinks he has us figured out. Trust me. He doesn't! Girls who fall for shit written in such books might be good for a good time, but that's about it. If a guy needs a book to tell him how to score like that, he's even dumber than the girls who fall for it.

Comment

• scamper
                        Commando
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                        But I know a LOT of people (not necessarely all friends) and from what I hear, dating is a lot like looking for a job...
                        You have to be "on your best".
                        I always figured dating was about having a good time with someone. If you trying to be on your best because you need a relationship it just makes you look desperate.

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Put bluntly from a woman is the best way to get such advice, right?

Yup.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by scamper
                            I always figured dating was about having a good time with someone. If you trying to be on your best because you need a relationship it just makes you look desperate.
                            Well... if you're JUST in for a good time, that's just what you might get... a good time and for that evening only.
                            If a guy wouldn't bother wearing his nice clothes, smelling good and being on his best behavior (and I said HIS best behavior)... all that, by staying who he is...
                            If I am not worth that, you are certainly not worth an evening with me!
                            (I don't mean YOU as in "you"... but guys in general)...

And AS IF... guys would want us to come along in an after workout pony tail, no make-up and home baggy clothes that we wear on "period days"...

Although, I do get "the looks" at the grocery store when not on my best, I know that on a date, I would be expected to be a couple notches above... and SO WOULD YOU!
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                            Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                            Originally posted by VanHalener
                            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                            Originally posted by FORD
                            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by scamper
                              But I admit that you absolutely DO have to remain genuine and true to yourself... because when looking for a long term relationship, one souldn't lie, put up a face or an act, just to please the other...

As we say in French; "Throw away the natural and it comes back running as fast as it can"!
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                              Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                              Originally posted by VanHalener
                              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

So does this thread.

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...