RothFans Moderators: Threats and deleted responses.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    No, it offended your mini-me..... who threatened to ban me over it after ONE post.

You weren't going to be banned and you know it.

Is your game gone after all these years?

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by c.craig
      Yet remarkably, the certifiably unstable were allowed to go about bouncing off of the walls and getting drool on the floor, while some of the saner individuals were addressed over the content of their postings for being disruptive.
      I dunno. We just got rid of the most insane poster we had, bar none. We tackle it all, eventually.

With that said, I'd like to thank Demon Cunt and the other posters for the free publicity. Have a great week!
      Last edited by Warham; 01-15-2009, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        I dunno. We just got rid of the most insane poster we had, bar none. We tackle it all, eventually.
        I hear ya. Personally, I've decided the best route is to simply not engage them anymore. No need to use an ignore function (which is sort of absurd when you consider the need for such a device when dealing with alleged adults), as you'll only end up seeing them quoted, thus screwing up the linear quality of the thread anyway. Still, it's only mildly annoying. It's when that behavior extends beyond a site, that the issues begin.
        Last edited by chefcraig; 01-15-2009, 07:18 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

With that said, I'd like to thank Demon Cunt and the other posters for the free publicity. Have a great week!
          So Assvibe, Juice, and Captain Castration are your idea of "sane" posters?

My main bitch about your board is that I told a racist to "Suck It" on election night, and it was deleted. There ain't no reason for that sort of censorship.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

I dunno. We just got rid of the most insane poster we had, bar none. !
            Yeah, you're going to need to be a little more specific....

Cadaver?
            CAPLOCK?
            Juice?
            GAR?
            Oolith?

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Is your game gone after all these years?
              Not my game, just my patience.

I just frankly got sick of Maxi and his poodle barking at my heels.

And you know me well enough that I'm only here for 2 reasons, and neither of them have to do with a long-dead rock band.

Politics, and busting idiots like Cadaver and CAPT CAPLOCK.

Your political forum is run by a moron, and anytime I called out a troll, I had to hear "the itchy banning finger" Maxi pad.

Neither was an issue at DDLR, nor here of course.

No one I've heard from via posts, email, or PM has a single issue with you, WAR.

But none of them can stand Maxi's bullshit.

And that goes for some of your own team, but they dont feel there's anything that's going to change.

And you're welcome for all the free advertising. Glad I could help.

Actually, I wouldnt mind posting over there every now and then. But it's not worth the bother when I have to listen to the Pad.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                So Assvibe, Juice, and Captain Castration are your idea of "sane" posters?

My main bitch about your board is that I told a racist to "Suck It" on election night, and it was deleted. There ain't no reason for that sort of censorship.
                Deleted posts?

They weren't kidding when they cried "this aint the army"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

How so?

Did you let your mini-me know this?

I dont think he got your memo....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

and neither of them have to do with a long-dead rock band.
                    That's it, where's that ban button ????

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

I'd like to thank Demon Cunt and the other posters for the free publicity. Have a great week!
                      You are welcome, Dickhole McJesus-pants!

Let me know if you need a graphic designer for your "this ain't the army" ROTH ARMY rip off site for cry baby conservative control freaks who couldn't handle their shit at a real Roth fan site.

Twat Bless,
                      DC

Free sample:
                      Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 01-15-2009, 09:15 PM.
                      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        That's it, where's that ban button ????

Got an itchy finger too?

LMAO

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

This ain't the army ROTH ARMY rip off site for cry baby conservative control freaks who couldn't handle their shit at a real Roth fan site"
                          Shit, WAR

I'd TradeMark that shit if I were you.....

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Shit, WAR

I'd TradeMark that shit if I were you.....
                            That was my login password at Rothfarts.com.

Feel free to throw that shit up on RothFarts and watch SaddBawls and Maxi shit their little baby bitch diapers mid-reach around!

RothFans=VHLinks
                            Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 01-15-2009, 09:32 PM.
                            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

You need to make that logo Avatar size for me......

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

You need to make that logo Avatar size for me......
                                I'll see what I can do. Although, you know that Maxi-Pad would ban you as soon as he was done blowing AssVibe and wiping the sperm from his eyes and saw your new avatar.
                                Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 01-15-2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...