RothFans Moderators: Threats and deleted responses.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    Cool!!
    Yep!!!
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      there is some homeless guy in a cardboard box outside in the alley sort of singing old KISS tunes. I say "sort of" because he seems to only know some of the chords and none of the connecting riffs, yet I could swear that he's making up his own words.
      Maybe it's that guy who pretended to be Peter Criss back in the 80's, and appeared on the Phil Donahue show with Tom Arnold and Roseanne?

I think that was Captain Castration's dad.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by diamondjimi
        As of late I'm noticing a fair share of shit slinging on both sites.
        First of all seeing this site ,in absence of The Army, was a welcoming sight.
        To discover that a lot of the old guard (from the Army) had regrouped here was very cool.....
        But what I liked about this site was the spirit that carried over from the old Army (sans the turbo Trolls). The laid back(ness) of R.F. took some getting used to.But it's all good!
        In comparison, The Army is sometimes like full on ,in the trenches warfare and not for the faint at heart. And on occasion ,a hell raisin ,shit kickin free for all. I love it..., git yer helmet and steel toes on and raise some hell.
        My point is ,there's a lot of good peeps on both boards and to carry on the shit slinging is pointless...Let the bullshit go and forget about it...

There are sites more worthy of the abuse,IMO..
        I just wanna say for real-for real, that I don't have a beef with anyone who goes there.... or mods there....it's just like you say...the "spirit" over there seems lacking...it looks nice....but that's about it....at least to me.
        Having said that, I have no desire to go there with the sole intent of stirring shit up or ruffling feathers. I would do it @ say, FatRedFucker.com...
        Whatever they have going on over there must suit them, and I'm sure they'll all be over to visit from time to time, and they're all Roth fans, so I wish them all a "Happy Trails".

In other words, it's not a "Vs" type deal, it's just a preference.
        Last edited by hideyoursheep; 01-17-2009, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

There's no family feud.

I wouldn't start one up, just because I respect Sarge (I've always called him Chris) so much.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            I'll let them speak for themselves....
            Nobody stepped up after I asked.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              Maybe it's that guy who pretended to be Peter Criss back in the 80's, and appeared on the Phil Donahue show with Tom Arnold and Roseanne?
              Faack! I remember that!

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                "Letting me back over"?!? You must be under the assumption that I would want to come back to the padded playpen that is RothFarts. Nowhere in this thread do I say that I want my account reinstated. I have no interest in participating in any discussions on a board that is moderated by someone like AssVibe.
                Didn't stop you from coming over in the first place.

My "attitude" troubles you yet the silly macho attitude and threats made by your moderators doesn't? Typical right wing double standard foolishness.
                You and your 'right wing' bullshit. I don't mod people based on their political views. Look at who the fuck I've modded over there before making that ridiculous claim.

Your site has the color scheme of ROTH ARMY 1.0 with the pussified attitude of VHLinks. Hella boring, yo.
                I never knew colors could be trademarked. Thanks for informing me.

A 'real' Roth fan site is a no holds barred bare knuckled rock and roll party. Not an over-moderated cesspool of whiny Republican bitches à la RothFarts.
                That's your definition of a Roth site.

No, you are not a control freak. You have actually mellowed into a reasonable guy over the last couple years. What you have shown is poor judgment when it comes to who you put in charge of your forums.
                I'd stack my mods up against any other sites mods.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I love the fact that the RothFarts mods are allowing the avatar it in some desperate attempt to seem tolerant. They did delete the poo pic posted by Blowtooth, though.
                  Dude, I didn't 'allow' anything. There were a few people who were bugged by it, but I said let it go. I got a chuckle out of it.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I figured out who BlowTooth is...

It's our old wack-job pal Hyman Roth.

There are others there who are being aliases. I bet you can't guess who though.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Mod War here [again]

That's kind of you, Lounge, but I can't.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                        Didn't stop you from coming over in the first place.
                        I had only been over there once or twice before I registered at your prompt.

I had no idea that someone like AssVibe would be given such free reign over your membership. I had no idea that RothFarts policy would allow mods to intimidate those with whom they disagree. I had no idea that your policies would allow mods to yank posts that they simply disagreed with.

You and your 'right wing' bullshit. I don't mod people based on their political views. Look at who the fuck I've modded over there before making that ridiculous claim.
                        How the fuck did you come to think that AssVibe was mod material for your politics forum? He is ill tempered and not very smart.

I never knew colors could be trademarked. Thanks for informing me.
                        No trademark infringement on your part. Just a serious lack of originality.

That's your definition of a Roth site.
                        That's my definition of Roth! RothFarts = Cabo Wabo Restaurant.

I'd stack my mods up against any other sites mods.
                        Would ya? That's good to hear. Although, RothFarts' whopping 83 active members might be keeping your mods' "itchy banning fingers" busy enough. Maybe they can meet with the other sites' mods sometime after more Rothfarts have migrated back to the ARMY out of frustration or sheer boredom.
                        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Dude, I didn't 'allow' anything. There were a few people who were bugged by it, but I said let it go. I got a chuckle out of it.
                          How is telling your uptight milieu to "let it go" not allowing that avatar? They were "bugged" enough to complain to you about it and you have allowed it in spite of their protests.

They were "bugged" because they do not like having their ridiculous words fed back to them. They were "bugged" because they had once done away with the "RothFarts" screen name only to have it reappear right before their naked steaming eyes.
                          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I had only been over there once or twice before I registered at your prompt.

I had no idea that someone like AssVibe would be given such free reign over your membership. I had no idea that RothFarts policy would allow mods to intimidate those with whom they disagree. I had no idea that your policies would allow mods to yank posts that they simply disagreed with.

How the fuck did you come to think that AssVibe was mod material for your politics forum? He is ill tempered and not very smart.

No trademark infringement on your part. Just a serious lack of originality.

That's my definition of Roth! RothFarts = Cabo Wabo Restaurant.

Would ya? That's good to hear. Although, RothFarts' whopping 83 active members might be keeping your mods' "itchy banning fingers" busy enough. Maybe they can meet with the other sites' mods sometime after more Rothfarts have migrated back to the ARMY out of frustration or sheer boredom.
                            Damn,So Much Hate.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Nobody stepped up after I asked.
                              When did you ask them that?

At the last RothFarts staff meeting.

Which one is DrMaddVibe?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                                Damn,So Much Hate.
                                You can always crawl back to the soft protective womb that is RothFarts if you find all of this too upsetting.

Comment

Working...