Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy Taylor
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

I wish I knew what you were even talking about. Are you tripping out on something per chance?

That post was for s-meister btw.

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

you mean the other obtuse post?
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Andy Taylor
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

What are you on about?

Anyway ... another barf moment.

Barack Obama's New World Order

On the surface this looks like a great thing, as if O'bubba is actually taking the world's opinions seriously. I'd say it's more like getting rid of the Washington consensus and replacing it with something larger, say a globalist consensus. More countries (the larger ones "on the move") will have a say on which countries should be invaded for whatever reason. It's not like he's going to ask Haiti or even the people in Afghanistan about anything ... before he bombs them. And he's right in saying America is not as important on the world stage as it was ... considering the US will become part of the North American "union." And seeing as Brussels is the capital of the EU I'd say Mexico city or Ottawa will be the NA capital.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

This is all a storm in a tea cup.

Most of the money pledged yesterday had already been announced by the individual governments in recent months. There is very little 'new' going on at the G-20.

It is all a show of unity, not a coordinated plan to create a New World Order. Given the complete lack of unity that 'Europe' has shown since the crisis really kicked in last year, any idea that our leaders are unified in a conspiracy against us is laughable....
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Keep laughing...

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

pointing and whispering would be more appropriate

:KissKisshug:
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                Banned
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by binnie
                This is all a storm in a tea cup.

Most of the money pledged yesterday had already been announced by the individual governments in recent months. There is very little 'new' going on at the G-20.

It is all a show of unity, not a coordinated plan to create a New World Order. Given the complete lack of unity that 'Europe' has shown since the crisis really kicked in last year, any idea that our leaders are unified in a conspiracy against us is laughable....

Lack of unity or no they seem to have agreed on a move towards a single currency. And seemingly they always find the right crisis when they need it. Ron Paul's been talking about the financial meltdown for yearsand he mentioned the one currency move in December.

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

you know T, just because you run short end conspirators and your "friends" thinks, it is OK while looking to conspire against you. Does not mean the whole world finds corruption a means to justify the ends.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
                    And seemingly they always find the right crisis when they need it.
                    Problem - Reaction - Solution...
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by blaze
                      you know t, just because you run short end conspirators and your "friends" thinks, it is ok while looking to conspire against you. Does not mean the whole world finds corruption a means to justify the ends.
                      ???

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Coyote
                        Exactly that.

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Coyote
                          Problem - sit on thumb and spin - masturbate

would that be the preferred chain of events
                          sigpic

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                            Problem - sit on thumb and spin - masturbate

would that be the preferred chain of events

I can tell you're not exactly a fan...

Spread it around...
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

A fan of what?
                              conspircies?
                              No I am not.
                              A fan of alliosion and colluision?
                              No I am not.
                              A fan of spooky eletiricty?
                              No, I understand eletricity it is not scary.
                              I can be deadly and should be respected and handled by the rules....
                              I have noticed those buying into this grand conspirecy theme dable in conspirecies them selves.
                              Myself, I am generally quite open about what I want to change and what I will do to get that change.
                              Do I know there are wackos out there that contrive and conspire, yes I do, first hand. Do I know how hard they are to collar, yes I generally do
                              sigpic

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
                                Lack of unity or no they seem to have agreed on a move towards a single currency. And seemingly they always find the right crisis when they need it. Ron Paul's been talking about the financial meltdown for yearsand he mentioned the one currency move in December.
                                Given that UK hasn't joined the Euro so far, what chance do you think there is of us joining a 'world' currency? Do you also think that the US people will give up the dollar?

Even if there was an 'evil plan' to bring in an Orwellian distopia, can you honestly imagine the people's of either country standing for a single currency?
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...