X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy Taylor
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

Did you even watch the video?

Well if you think that was a conspiracy theory, what about this from the mainstream?

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T74VA3xU0EA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T74VA3xU0EA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Comment

• Andy Taylor
      Banned
      • Jan 2009

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H65f3q_Lm9U&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H65f3q_Lm9U&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color 2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
        Did you even watch the video?
        I got to 6 minutes by which time it had stated as fact a few things which are just not true. It was using the usual 'alternative media' trick of twisting or exaggerating an initial point and then piling shit on top of it.

Or getting incredibly excited about a minor detail like a train time being misreported and giving it great gravitas woooh.

The main difference about this one is they aren't using the usual calm female voice narration instead going for a calm male voice.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

I do know the police lied for that incident where they shot that guy dead running for the train.

What isn't true?

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think it's a shame I won't live to see a New World Order.

Getting rid of countries is the only way we will get rid of wars, poverty, exploitation, injustice, and basically most of the terrible things in the world. We could bring universal health care to the third world and the USA.

Why people would get so uptight about it beats me. I think the people that do get upset have no handle on how entirely insignificant their vote or anything else is already.

Voting in an election of 6 billion is basically the same as voting in an election of 300 million.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I do know the police lied for that incident where they shot that guy dead running for the train.
              They did and they got caught.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                Banned
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Getting rid of countries is the only way we will get rid of wars, poverty, exploitation, injustice, and basically most of the terrible things in the world. We could bring universal health care to the third world and the USA.

Why people would get so uptight about it beats me. I think the people that do get upset have no handle on how entirely insignificant their vote or anything else is already.

Voting in an election of 6 billion is basically the same as voting in an election of 300 million.

Good gracious... I have some hippy ideals (which I know are ideals only) but to place this kind of trust in governments? You feel Blair was not a crook? And now this kind of power is going to be centralised and consolidated in the hands of even fewer people.

With this kind of thinking what was the purpose of resisting the third reich when they were clearly a far more superior, advanced society and could have whipped Britain and the rest of the world into shape? They would only have exterminated a few peoples, probably not Brit races and everyone could have lived peacefully under German skies spheaking ze proudd tongue of the fatherland.

Justice will only exist when everyone is equally armed, then no one would mess with anyone else. And something should be done about the media.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What isn't true?
                  I'm not going to waste all night taking you point by point through this crap, you can do that with Nick he seems to enjoy it I have better things to do.

But for a start I agree with Blair it would have been a Ludicrous Diversion to have a public inquiry into a few bombs going off. People call for public inquiries for everything without realising what a public inquiry entails in the UK. These things are huge and last for years.

Secondly you may not know that there were 3 other conspirators in the bombings who did not blow themselves up and were convicted in a UK court. They were represented by Joel Bennathan, Andrew Hall, Michael Wolkind some of the finest, cleverest lawyers in the UK.

Neither they nor their lawyers challenged the FACT that MSK, Tanweer, Hussein, Lindsey killed 52 people plus themselves with 4 homemade bombs on 7/7/05.

Don't you think that if they believed that it was a terrible injustice, the pals of the defendants were innocent and the bombs were placed by the security services they might have bloody well mentioned it by now, instead of completely accepting and agreeing with the facts of 7/7 bombings?

As an example of bullshit, this stupid film starts almost immediately on the crap about how could there be an exercise of the exact same scenario happening at the exact same 3 stations on the day of the bombings. This nonsense was debunked years ago by a proper news outlet.

Channel 4 - News - Coincidence of bomb exercises?

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2009

That's an argument I normally hear from Euro's. Wars are not going to cease, the nwo is a plan to keep things going in the rulers favour, so in order to maintain their position at the top that means going back to a feudal system. We will accept this because we will be permanently in a state of war, one day with "the malabar front", the next in a cave in Afghanistan. We already exist in such a world, but clearly some people believe they are above criticism and don't want to have to waste time being accountable to us peasants. That's why you have the consolidation of power everywhere. The media, countries, continents, everything is being integrated. This is no utopia being planned here...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Good gracious... I have some hippy ideals (which I know are ideals only) but to place this kind of trust in governments? You feel Blair was not a crook? And now this kind of power is going to be centralised and consolidated in the hands of even fewer people.

With this kind of thinking what was the purpose of resisting the third reich when they were clearly a far more superior, advanced society and could have whipped Britain and the rest of the world into shape? They would only have exterminated a few peoples, probably not Brit races and everyone could have lived peacefully under German skies spheaking ze proudd tongue of the fatherland.

Justice will only exist when everyone is equally armed, then no one would mess with anyone else. And something should be done about the media.
                      What a crock of shit.

Who said I liked Blair?

My NWO is a democracy not a Nazi dictatorship. The EU proves that that large democratic confederations of countries working to common rules and values leads to peace,prosperity and a raised level of human rights and welfare.

Its got faults but is better. Replicated across the world we could sort out shitholes like India.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is no utopia being planned here...
                        You make the #1 mistake of all conspiracy theory nuts, you just can't handle the fact that there is NO plan. You hate the randomness of the world and like to think there are these evil genius Illuminati moving every world event around.

I'm afraid there aren't.

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

You make the #1 mistake of all conspiracy theory nuts, you just can't handle the fact that there is NO plan. You hate the randomness of the world and like to think there are these evil genius Illuminati moving every world event around.

I'm afraid there aren't
                          T,
                          Sure there are people that conspire. But like Sesh says, there is no genius good, evil or otherwise moving every world event.
                          But, T, there are people that motivate and influence people independent of physical presence.

A friend of mine and me were just talking a few hours ago, and I told him without full disclosure, I cannot give formidable advise. That he should find someone he is comfortable disclosing to for an adviser. Furthermore, I went on to tell him that if gave him advise with partial knowledge it would not be a formidable conclusion. The point is, if he takes my advise partially, makes up parts and uses it; it is his, not mine. I have done nothing but influence his view. We did not conspire.

And it is the persons choice, usually, who they allow to influence their perception.
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

We ??

Now you sound like Blair Jr.

I'm starting to think it's too bad that the USA protected Europe since WWII and throughout the cold war and the twenty plus years since...

Your ideals would be much different, I believe...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

In the back of most conspiracy theories are crazy greedy fucks trying to make a quick buck. Their on the same level as televangelists, always trying to gain a big following in order to keep the money flowing.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

They're

Comment

Working...