X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baru911
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by FORD
    So am I the only one here who watches this goddamn show anymore??

Well anyway..... skinhead psycho killer tries to take Deb down..... gets caught....arrested....let go on a technicality....threatens Deb after he's released, she threatens him right back, and then Dex takes care of business.....and tells Deb he did it. She doesn't seem too upset about it.....

So now what...... will Dexter be unofficially authorized by his police lieutenant sister to clean up the messes that Miami PD can't solve on their own?? And what's the deal with the Russian mob godfather dude? Was he the father of that Victor shitbag who shot the cop?
    Yes, he is Victor's father. Dexter's sister understands why he's needed. However, I don't think she's going to be able to deal with it.
    Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by baru911
      Yes, he is Victor's father. Dexter's sister understands why he's needed. However, I don't think she's going to be able to deal with it.
      Or not....

Turns out he's Victor's boyfriend

Well that figures.... if you had to have gay mobsters anywhere, it would be Miami

And in other "shocking" news last night, Deb finds out that Dex is fucking Hannah the killer (blonde chick from "Chuck") and blurts out that she's "in love with him". Dex is speechless and doesn't know what to say about that....
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Aw poor Dexter.....

His girlfriend tries to kill his sister, and he tries to take out the last of the shitbags who killed his mom, only to find out it was a setup by LaGuerta (or however the hell you spell her name)

And you thought you had a shitty day??

Season finale coming up. How will Dex get out of this one?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What?

No comments on that season finale??

Seriously, I thought that ending would generate at least a little bit of discussion.

Am I the only one who watches this show anymore?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lesfunk
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No more Laguerta. See? I watch the show too! In the novels Deb Knows about Dexters proclivities by the end of the first book
            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• lesfunk
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Trinity was the best but I'm still a fan of Lila
              Attached Files
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Dumped Chotime after last season ended. Missed the whole thing. A friend recorded it for me. I'll have to get back to you in a few weeks/months.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I'm with Bridge...watched the first episode...heard it was an incredible season...and will be watching the whole thing this week...will be giving you fucksticks my daily updates...

Cant. Fucking. Wait.
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

In Showtime's new trailer for the upcoming eighth — and final — season of "Dexter," everybody's favorite serial killer (Michael C. Hall) is up to his kill apron in women looking to do him in, and the preview doesn't even include the woman who could end up being Dexter's ultimate doom.

That would be Mr. Morgan's ex, Hannah McKay (Yvonne Strahovski, "Chuck"), who, when last we saw her, had escaped from police custody in the hospital and then left an ominous black orchid at Dexter's door.

She's definitely back for the show's final season, and the storyline is such an intense, potentially spoiler-filled part of the final run that Strahovski tells Yahoo! TV she can't even tell us when she first appears in Season 8, or how many episodes she'll appear in.

"Unfortunately, those are things I can't share, because the big question is for Hannah, because she got away … what has she been doing all this time?" Strahovski says.

"Is she going to pop back into Dexter's life, and if so, how's she going to do that exactly? What will be her intentions at the time? So that's really the exciting part of that."

Strahovski, who says it was a happy surprise when she was asked to return for the Emmy-winning drama's final season, also says she's so excited to see how the show, and her character's storyline, will wrap up that she avoided asking the writers about the ending.

"I kind of chose not to ask what was going to happen with [Hannah]. … I personally don't know what the character's fate will be. I think I'm almost too scared to ask," she said with a laugh. "Part of me doesn't want to spoil the surprise."

Hannah is not the only woman Dexter has to be worried about, of course. As the new season trailer reveals, Dex's adopted sister Deb (Jennifer Carpenter), who murdered Maria LaGuerta in last season's finale to protect her brother after LaGuerta learned Dexter's secret, is a total mess.

Taking drugs (legal and otherwise), hitting the booze, and hooking up with bad guys can't make her forget what she did, and she's channeling her anger at Dexter.

"My life is none of your business," she tells him. "You made me compromise everything about myself that I care about. And I hate you for it. I shot the wrong person in that trailer."

And then there's new Miami Metro neuropsychiatrist Evelyn Vogel (Charlotte Rampling), whose nickname, "The Psychopath Whisperer," explains why she's zeroing in on Dexter and peppering him with some deep and leading questions: He's the textbook definition of a psychopath, something the good doctor is going to note.

So, who will be the key to what might finally be the end of not only Dexter's serial killer ways, but also possibly his freedom, or even his life: the pesky Psychopath Whisperer? Hannah and the reasons behind her re-entry into Dexter's life in Season 8?

Or Deb, the woman he grew up with, the woman who was once in love with him and, now, the policewoman who murdered her boss for him?

The Season 8 trailer shows Deb, after being arrested on a DUI charge and still in a very boozed-up state, walking into the police station where she and Dexter work and telling fellow cop (and former lover) Joey Quinn (Desmond Harrington), "I wanna make an official statement."

Uh-oh, Dex.

"Dexter" Season 8 premieres on Showtime June 30 at 9 PM, and Season 7 is now available on DVD and Blu-ray from Showtime Entertainment.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

OK, so two episodes into this new (and final) season, and I'm not sure how I feel about this latest plot twist.... namely the idea that "Harry's Code" (which Dexter has used as his basis for deciding who deserves to be killed) wasn't actually Harry's at all, but was a product of this Dr. Vogel person.

So why does she resurface now, and tell Dexter exactly who she is and what role she played in his life?

Is it because she knows he "broke the code" by killing La Guerta (and even more so, by talking Deb into pulling the trigger.)

And if so, did she show up to protect Dexter, or to take him down, because he went "off mission"?
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Satan
                        OK, so two episodes into this new (and final) season, and I'm not sure how I feel about this latest plot twist.... namely the idea that "Harry's Code" (which Dexter has used as his basis for deciding who deserves to be killed) wasn't actually Harry's at all, but was a product of this Dr. Vogel person.

So why does she resurface now, and tell Dexter exactly who she is and what role she played in his life?

Is it because she knows he "broke the code" by killing La Guerta (and even more so, by talking Deb into pulling the trigger.)

And if so, did she show up to protect Dexter, or to take him down, because he went "off mission"?
                        Obviously they want us to think she is the killer she has Dexter trying to find. I doubt the writers would make it that easy to figure out though.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, apparently I'm the only one who gives a shit anymore, but here we are with one episode of Dexter left.....

Will Deb die from a gunshot wound, or live "happily fucking ever after" with Quinn?

Will Dex make it out of the country with Hanna and his kid before the hurricane hits, or will his obvious mistake in not killing Saxon lead to his downfall?

Or does anybody care? Admittedly, for a final season, this has been somewhat of a disappointment.

And is it wrong of me to hope that "deputy marshall" and Deb's former boss "Elway" end up dead by the time this is all over?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I had a feeling shit was going south when he decided to let Saxon go...dumb move, and not so great a plot twist unless the plan was for everything to go horribly wrong.. not to mention Hannah taking the kid to the E.R..... I don't see it ending well, especially since the preview seemed to indicate Deb was going to confess to Quinn.

But yes, would like to see Elway and the Marshall eat it next week.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I've read spoilers on other sites that suggest Quinn has been on to Dexter for sometime, but didn't have any interest in stopping him because 1) he was in love with Deb and 2) Dex was only killing criminals, so what's the problem?

Of course LaGuerta's murder would be the big monkey wrench in that scenario. Deb did "confess" to him that she did that, but she was also really fucked up at the time, so it's not like any cop would have taken that seriously, let alone one that was in love with her.

How will they clean up this mess in one hour?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                How will they clean up this mess in one hour?
                                That's what I wanna know...! How can they?
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...