X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

*spoiler*

So, when Michael C Hall wins the "Best Actor in a Dramatic Series" (again!) this should be the clip they show!!

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
      I loved the beat down in the alley!! one of the best scenes of the series, IMO.

This season is getting crazy good. So many different things going on.
      Totally. The writing is fucking brilliant. Sooo much better than that CSI shit.
      With 3 episodes to go, they've wound the story crazier than Amy Winehouse on a 4 day crack bender.

I think Quinn might tip Dex off about the detective. Or take care of him himself to save his relationship with Deb. (Fuck, the dude's got photo's of them dumping fucking bags into the ocean!)

I think Jordan Chase is gonna kill Lumen before Dexter puts him on his table.

But one thing for sure, the final episode will be mind blowing!

Anyone wanna call the finale?
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        Totally. The writing is fucking brilliant. Sooo much better than that CSI shit.
        With 3 episodes to go, they've wound the story crazier than Amy Winehouse on a 4 day crack bender.

I think Quinn might tip Dex off about the detective. Or take care of him himself to save his relationship with Deb. (Fuck, the dude's got photo's of them dumping fucking bags into the ocean!)

I think Jordan Chase is gonna kill Lumen before Dexter puts him on his table.

But one thing for sure, the final episode will be mind blowing!

Anyone wanna call the finale?
        So many possibilities!! I think Liddy (this season's dude we LOVE to HATE) is going to end up on Dexter's table at some point.
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I still think one of these fucks is going to be killed by someone other than Dexter...

and they really...really are veering away from the nanny. We sure don't know much about her, and you know what that means...

THERE'S SOMETHING HUGE!!!

She's the hidden piece here.

Deb's gonna kill someone. This season has so been about Dexter realizing how much others have in common with him. The HUGE bit was when Deb said to him, after she killed that psycho, "I don't feel anything..."

Now he told someone he loves them and meant it, and his dad/mind said he was proud of him...

It's all very strange, to be honest.

So we've got Chase, and to be quite honest, others in the pic (chase wasn't in it)

We've got Quinn, who's backing off.

We've got Liddy

We've got the nanny...

and the sidestory of Laguerta and Batista, and I find it hard to believe these pieces aren't going to merge in some strange way...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Hmmmmm....

Preview for ep 11...a bit of a discovery for the new love birds...

<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsid<param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=686918211001&playerID=29474209001&p layerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAAA9pg~,GnOHJwU2r3sFsJRSf1bvZ_i PYmWg8io0&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=686918211001&playerID=294742090 01&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAAA9pg~,GnOHJwU2r3sFsJRSf1b vZ_iPYmWg8io0&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>
            Last edited by POJO_Risin; 11-29-2010, 03:21 AM.
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Preview 2 for ep 11...

Deb's good...hot on the trail...

<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsid<param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=686907495001&playerID=29474209001&p layerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAAA9pg~,GnOHJwU2r3sFsJRSf1bvZ_i PYmWg8io0&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=686907495001&playerID=294742090 01&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAAA9pg~,GnOHJwU2r3sFsJRSf1b vZ_iPYmWg8io0&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

You know what...

Everyone is fucking forgetting about this fucking nanny...and now...

she's got him in Orlando...

Everyone has this all wrong...

Lumen is gonna get kilt...and Deb already suspects her as the killer...she takes the fall...but...Harrison is going to be gone...so season 6 is going to be Dex on the fucking hunt...and not being chased...

I don't fucking know...two fucking episodes left...can't wait...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  You know what...

Everyone is fucking forgetting about this fucking nanny...and now...

she's got him in Orlando...

Everyone has this all wrong...
                  Could be... I think the Nanny will be a problem. A possible psycho with a past.

Lumen is gonna get kilt...and Deb already suspects her as the killer...she takes the fall...
                  Deb might hide the evidence or kill Liddy (to protect Dexter) if he comes forward with his case...
                  Or he might end up with incriminating footage on Chase and get whacked by Chase's goons

but...Harrison is going to be gone...so season 6 is going to be Dex on the fucking hunt...and not being chased...

I don't fucking know...two fucking episodes left...can't wait...
                  This show is a cuntplete mindfuck. I have a feeling few of our predictions will materialize. The writing is fuckin brilliant!

2 more to go ... the suspence is gonna be brutal!
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

I'm still thinking the nanny is connected to Lila from season 2 (did I post this already? maybe I did somewhere else?)... It hit me when they made mention in an earlier episode that the only time Dexter left the country was a trip to Paris, where he went to kill Lila.

Hard to imagine Liddy on Dexter's table... Liddy's a scumbag, but he doesn't fit the code.
                    A 'loose end tying' kill would have to be done by another character, Dexter hasn't really killed intentionally to cover his tracks, unless the victim meets the code.
                    Remember when Doakes had him dead to rights and Dexter couldn't off him... conveniently Lila did.
                    I'm thinking that weird Emily chick is gonna wind up taking out Lumen and Dexter is gonna go on a fucking rampage... maybe he will say fuck it to Harry's code... come to think of it, Dexter has bent the code in the past... when he murdered that sex offender that was taking pictures of Astor on the beach after he bumped into her in a supermarket.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                      I'm still thinking the nanny is connected to Lila from season 2 (did I post this already? maybe I did somewhere else?)... It hit me when they made mention in an earlier episode that the only time Dexter left the country was a trip to Paris, where he went to kill Lila.

Hard to imagine Liddy on Dexter's table... Liddy's a scumbag, but he doesn't fit the code.
                      A 'loose end tying' kill would have to be done by another character, Dexter hasn't really killed intentionally to cover his tracks, unless the victim meets the code.
                      Remember when Doakes had him dead to rights and Dexter couldn't off him... conveniently Lila did.
                      I'm thinking that weird Emily chick is gonna wind up taking out Lumen and Dexter is gonna go on a fucking rampage... maybe he will say fuck it to Harry's code... come to think of it, Dexter has bent the code in the past... when he murdered that sex offender that was taking pictures of Astor on the beach after he bumped into her in a supermarket.
                      ...or...they made a point to showcase Deb not minding wacking the serial killer earlier this season. Think about it...say she finds out about Dex being the vigilante (she already said SHE could BE that vigilante), then finds out that Liddy knows all about it...

Perhaps this discovery that Dex is going through is twisted. You know how everyone thinks he's conforming...figuring out he's a lot more like them...

Maybe his realization is that people are a lot more like him?...(Lumen, Deb...Harrison)

I don't freakin' know...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Pojo...I only see white boxes where you posted previews.

I wanna seeeee!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Pojo...I only see white boxes where you posted previews.

I wanna seeeee!!
                          Go to the post, then open a separate window or tab to continue browsing the site. Some of these videos from other sources can take several seconds (and sometimes up to half a minute) in order to load. Initially, all I saw was white boxes as well, but given enough time, they eventually show up.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

I agree that Emily chick is fucked in the head and I think she will do something to lure in Lumen for Chase.

Once they get Lumen, they will get Dexter because he is in love now and will not be thinking clearly. I see some hand to hand combat between Dex and Chase. Dex will win.

I can see Deb finding out that Lumen is the vigilante and not letting anyone know that she knows. Kind of turning a blind eye to it.

I think the entire vibe of the show will change too much if Deb finds out about Dexter, so I doubt that will happen.

Once Lumen gets closure (ie all of her rapists are killed) I wonder if she will go back to her old life.

And what about Lumen's fiance?? He didnt seem like the type to give up., so he may return.

Comment

• tojoro
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Dec 2009

Seriously? Tonight's episode ends @ 9:47? I'm used to SHO & HBO giving me less than an hour's episode, but bouncing out a whole 13 minutes early??
                              Fuck...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

I agree that Emily chick is fucked in the head and I think she will do something to lure in Lumen for Chase.

Once they get Lumen, they will get Dexter because he is in love now and will not be thinking clearly. I see some hand to hand combat between Dex and Chase. Dex will win.

I can see Deb finding out that Lumen is the vigilante and not letting anyone know that she knows. Kind of turning a blind eye to it.

I think the entire vibe of the show will change too much if Deb finds out about Dexter, so I doubt that will happen.
                                I thinks me's was right on lots of this. I must have a criminal mind or something.

I am so friggin excited for next week!!

I am hoping to see Jordan on Lumen's table!

Comment

Working...