STFU shit-heel!
    Your the other proven liar here.
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
      Way to go Puss ....Thanks for letting him know the door was opened up at Wars. Now we have his bullshit there. I cannot STAND liars, bullshit artists, and shit stirrers.

There are two people who can piss me off just posting. One is Oolith and her multiple personalities (aka Blaze, Standin, Julie, and whatever other aliasses she can come up with), and the other is Ace for his incessant, adolescent, pathological banter of ill repute. (Get out a dictionary on that one Ace, you fuckwit.)
      You know you've arrived to serious fuckheadedness if Miss Q is pissed at ya...
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Chief Bowling Pin strikes again!

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Igosplut
          You know you've arrived to serious fuckheadedness if Miss Q is pissed at ya...
          Considering I was the first one to suggest he goes back to RF....Sorry Q.

You're totally right Igo, Q even likes Gar and Thome. Shows you how far down the ladder you really are, Ace.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I would like to take this moment to pause and take a gander at this fine ass cougar...

I'd ride her train and crash into her caboose any time. whew
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Igosplut
              Your the other proven liar here.

There you go.....they should start a liar's club.

You gotta give it the trolls, they sure do stick together and come to each others AID. Mostly because it takes two of them to even come close to the brain power of one poster here, but I digress.
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

some people just never learn
                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ace diamond
                  some people just never learn
                  I agree, how many lies have you been caught in and yet you continue to Attention Whore and lie. You'd think you would know better by now, Ace.

Care to name the doctor who diagnosed you with AIDS, Ace?

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by VanHalener
                    I would like to take this moment to pause and take a gander at this fine ass cougar...

I'd ride her train and crash into her caboose any time. whew

Had to bring this over to page 3.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

What a fucking pussy.....who was the doctor Ace? Don't hide behind a groan button, answer the question.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

86 replies to your made up Attention Whore thread.......what's that the equivalent to in Attention Whore Coke....like an ounce?

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Way to go Puss ....Thanks for letting him know the door was opened up at Wars. Now we have his bullshit there. I cannot STAND liars, bullshit artists, and shit stirrers.

There are two people who can piss me off just posting. One is Oolith and her multiple personalities (aka Blaze, Standin, Julie, and whatever other aliasses she can come up with), and the other is Ace for his incessant, adolescent, pathological banter of ill repute. (Get out a dictionary on that one Ace, you fuckwit.)
                          no dictionary needed.
                          i know what it means.
                          tell me,
                          why is it you bear such a striking resemblance to the north end of a southbound mule,
                          you insipid imbecile?

look that one up in your dictionary.

fuck you very much for putting me on your short shitlist.
                          what an honor.

cunt.
                          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                            86 replies to your made up Attention Whore thread.......what's that the equivalent to in Attention Whore Coke....like an ounce?
                            i'm going to find a fucking place somewhere with a fucking scanner i can use.
                            today.
                            i'm gonna shut your fucking mouth once and for all.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

While we're eagerly awaiting that, Ace. You should be able to name the doctor who said you have AIDS, right off the top of your head. No scanner needed......

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Well, yeah, I kind regret porting that... especially because Rothfans may just turn into an interesting site, this time around & I may just hang out over there.

See, the problem with the other site, is that it felt like a gathering of suburbanites trading cookie recipes in their pajamas in the middle of the road, with the occasional reacharound/pat in the back for outstanding service for the community in the form of the "Member of the Month".

That, and it was too big for so few posters, it took just way too long to find anything remotely interesting.

Here's hoping it turns out better this time.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...