X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I'm sitting having breakfast here in a diner looking at a little flake of skin,

I'd been leaning on my elbow for a while and noticed it and flicked it off. Not the nicest of habits I know but I don't usually do this and I don't think anyone noticed.

Anyhoo I'm looking at it and it occurs to me that if only I could work out a way so that the little flake of dried skin from my elbow could register here I'm convinced it would make more interesting posts than you do...endlessly.

I'm going to pick up the 'red phone' as Hitch used to call it and ask Sarge to reopen your little subsite here so the rest of us don't need to stumble across your endlessly petty pissy henbrain©® shit.

Noone cares who or what you are currently fucking.

Even less people care about real or imagined sleights you may or may not have recieved at other sites.The first couple of pages of this thread were quite fun - see the effect you have. You are the inverse Midas of the internet, whatever you touch turns to shit.

Could you not take another break please?

Kind regards and so forth...

Dunno.

I think his observation was spot on.

But that's like saying an opinion is wrong.

Observations are subjective, and you're free to disagree with them.

But he's free to make them
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Really?

He's already admitted to giving BF my info.

Are we really going to rehash this?

And if one of your relatives was on FB, and I gave that info to another poster, and that poster posted pics of your relative here, you'd be calling for my head on platter.

Let's not play semantics, okay? It's stupid.

I never posted ANYWHERE under the name Lounge Machine but here, DDLR, and RF. So the whole "you're already on the net" bullshit is just that.

Divorce records and other things are also avail online. Doesnt give someone the right to post them here to try and embarrass another part of the community here.

Bottom line is this. Max has pissed off and alienated ALOT of his former friends here. He'll say he doesnt give a shit. But next time HE asks for help, I doubt it'll be there for him

For wanting this to end, you guys sure like to keep it going
      No. I do want this to end, which is why I will say AGAIN that Max did not give your info.

You stating that he did give BF your info. is what got people pissed at max and put him on the defensive.

He said he could have, but he didnt. No semantics there.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Dunno.

I think his observation was spot on.

But that's like saying an opinion is wrong.

Observations are subjective, and you're free to disagree with them.

But he's free to make them
        Right. But wouldn't it make sense to read an entire thread before you start pointing fingers about who said what.
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          Right. But wouldn't it make sense to read an entire thread before you start pointing fingers about who said what.
          Can you tell me where he did that?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

If you can show me where max admitted giving BF your personal info., I'll gladly drop this and never bring it up again. I'll admit I was wrong and I'll smack the living shit out of Max and post it on youtube.

Or even just give me the thread name and I'll find it myself.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              For fucks sakes. Now I wish I'd have given BF the lot instead of just a nudge in the right direction. Again, he recieved ZERO personal info from me. Nonetheless, it's as if Wolfie wanted to be outed cos he's only plastered his fatass all over the fucking net.

As for a "meltdown" believe me, you'll know it if I show up at backyardapalooza in the burbs of bumblefuck WA or Buff, NY and knock off either of those smug grins.

So you're fine dg with "nudges" in the right direction?

If someone was to "nudge" your work info, or Maxi's to an enemy, you'd be cool with that?

And the "nudges" were links and a name. We KNOW that for a fact.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Can you tell me where he did that?

well, he quoted max, so he was clearly referring to him.

then he said no one cares who he is fucking, which Max never mentioned who he was fucking. But Nick did, several times.

then he said even less people care about the shit at the other site, which Max did not bring up, you did.

Look, sesh admitted he hadnt read the whole thing and he blew it off...why cant you??

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

So you're fine dg with "nudges" in the right direction?

If someone was to "nudge" your work info, or Maxi's to an enemy, you'd be cool with that?

And the "nudges" were links and a name. We KNOW that for a fact.

So, he didnt give your info.

And no, he didnt give your name either or links. That is a lie.

If it is a fact, show me.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

So, he didnt give your info.

And no, he didnt give your name either or links. That is a lie.

If it is a fact, show me.
                    You show me.

Since you're so sure. I guess you have access to Maxi's PM box.

We also know which [former] friend of Maxi's he used.

But point taken, you're fine with "nudges" into people's personal and work info.

That suprises me actually.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

You show me.

Since you're so sure. I guess you have access to Maxi's PM box.

We also know which [former] friend of Maxi's he used.

But point taken, you're fine with "nudges" into people's personal and work info.

That suprises me actually.
                      No, I do not have access to his PM box.

But you are the one saying you know for a fact that Max gave BF your info. And that is a complete LIE. And by you lying, and people believing you, they turned their back on Max and put him on the defensive. And then, yes, he said some nasty shit.

But, bottom line is that Max gave BF nothing. And you want me to prove that? How can I post "nothing"?? You are saying Max ADMITTED that he gave BF your info. He did not. That is a lie.

And Max never used anyone to get anything. That is all COMPLETE assumption. Unless you can show me otherwise.

He never should have used the word "nudge". I guess that is what he is guilty of. Incorrectly using the word "nudge"?? BFD. That is a far cry from admitting he GAVE your info to anyone.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

seeing as you save everything, you must have certainly saved any PMs you have regarding this topic or any proof you have that Max did anything wrong.(besides him saying "nudge"). Let Max explain what he meant by "nudge".

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Just wow.

I'm really sorry, but you don't know as much as you think you do.

And frankly it doesnt matter that you dont believe us.

And I'm not the reason certain people have turned away from Maxi. Maxi and his actions are.

You can't blame everything on others, all the time.

You believe what you want to believe.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

But you are the one saying you know for a fact that Max gave BF your info.
                            I'm not the only one.

No, I do not have access to his PM box.

. And that is a complete LIE.

And by you lying, and people believing you, they turned their back on Max and put him on the defensive. And then, yes, he said some nasty shit.
                            LMMFAO

They turned their backs on him long before I said anything.

But, bottom line is that Max gave BF nothing.
                            How do you know?

You just said so yourself you dont have access to his PM box.

A truer statement would have been Max told me he gave BF nothing, and I believe him

But you don't KNOW, you just take it on faith.

And Max never used anyone to get anything. That is all COMPLETE assumption. Unless you can show me otherwise.

Yes he did. But how would you know he DIDNT? Again, you sure seem to be sure of someone's every action, when you live 2,000 miles apart. That's weird you think you KNOW all of this.

He never should have used the word "nudge". I guess that is what he is guilty of. Incorrectly using the word "nudge"?? BFD. That is a far cry from admitting he GAVE your info to anyone.
                            If not "nudge", then tell us what word he should have used. Because you sure seem to KNOW EVERYTHING that was said and done.

It's truly bizarre to me how CERTAIN you are of facts that you have NO WAY of knowing. See, he left breadcrumbs, and we KNOW.

But like I said, you BELIEVE whatever you want.

I sincerely hope it never happens to you and your's.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Oh Loungie, it's a nice day so wtf are you doing online AGAIN? One of these days, I'm going to construct a timeline to see when you have ANY time whatsoever to enjoy this perfect life of yours. Cos, quite frankly, I cun't figure out when you find the time to have dinner with the missus, let alone satisfy her?

Anyhoo and speaking of "breadcrumbs" that's all I left for BF. Again, didn't give him any fucking link, nor your name!!! You did it HERE!!! Takes five minutes on google.

K, I also would like to ask you a question. I received an odd email cuntaining an old pm of yours (seems your not the only one who bogarts 'em?) from a person of whom you think likes you. Now and in this old pm of yours you alluded to the fact that you were once a rock star and that your wife was a Hawaiian Tropic model and you'd met her on a photo shoot. K, this 'tis going back about six years cos you were the new guy and obviously trying to impress, so how many wives ago was she?? Just curious?

Again, it's a beautiful day, I already got in nine holes. Yet, life's so "good" that you're fucking glued to the net? Me thinks you have it backwards who takes what too seriously.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep

I was hoping max would do the honors...he's been every one else's bitch!

Politely waiting my turn.
                                Fuck, let me get this straight? Ironic that word being used cos you're obviously far from it.

You wanted me to scratch your junk? WTF man!!!

You've also repeatedly commented on my hairstyle. Somethin' ain't right here.

Lastly, whatever's in your av 'tis downright creepy. You get it from your subscription to Pedo of the Month?

K, keep talkin' and I'll make sure to hidemyshit creep. :bye:
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...