X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Keeping files is just good practice.
    Many people have asked me for old documentation, time-lines and the like, they themselves have misplaced or have been questioned on because they knew, very likely, I would have it.
    The only people that have issue with their life being documented are those that wish to hide a past or present endeavor and those with inconsistent stories or timelines.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
      Did you miss my post about the 11 "truths"? LOL.

OK, here it is again for slower folks.

TRUTH:

1. Max didnt "dump his wife"
      2. Max didn't "dump his kids"
      Did they dump him?

3. I'm not "some chick" or "a MILF" (although I have been called the latter many times )
      That's fantastic! Why is he wasting his time then?

4. A message boards is only as stupid it's TOP POSTERS.
      What's a "top poster?"

It's actually a collective of posters, most of whom post more than I do now. A message board is (generally) based on a subject and its relevance to humanity. But there aren't all that many people interested in an 80s band that imploded long ago, and has abused its fans since. But fuck it! I'm a glutton for punishment...

5. I came to this site as a die hard Roth fan 11 years ago to talk about Roth.
      And to get a wee bit of attention. Don't kid yourself, and don't bother kidding everyone else. You've been in the middle of a number of flamewars and internet drama over the years...

6. I have "dated" EXACTLY ONE member since, and we are still talkin' 'bout Roth
      Are you sure it wasn't two? Or are we playing semantics with "date?"

7. Max and I, along with folks such as Panamark and SusieQ, met our partners on this site, and if you pull your head out your ass, you'll realize there is NOTHING wrong with that
      I don't have any problem with meeting someone with common interests. It's your constant trowing in one-anothers' wakes that gets a tad nauseating. I could care less really. But both of you seem to have a penchant for turf wars and grunges...

8. No one is "prancing around" anywhere and neither Max nor I give a flying FUCK who respects us here and/or why they don't.
      Oh, I'm pretty sure there's been plenty of shit stirring and prancing here...and it's obvious that you can give a fuck. Perhaps Max does however, with his persistent denials that have been shown to be complete bullshit...

9. Who uses the word uppity??
      People with college-level vocabularies?

10. Max never helped any "stalkers" and he doesn't have "a wife", frigid or otherwise.
      Oh, he did, actually. And he did have a wife...

11. And he flies from SLC to Boston because I am just that good.
      So you are a MILF? You liar, you said you weren't!
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-02-2010, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        TMZ's Bromance team.
        Funny thing here is that if Lounge and I were bromantic, he must have been cheating on me. You knew FAR MORE about him than I ever did...

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

For fucks sakes. Now I wish I'd have given BF the lot instead of just a nudge in the right direction. Again, he recieved ZERO personal info from me. Nonetheless, it's as if Wolfie wanted to be outed cos he's only plastered his fatass all over the fucking net.

As for a "meltdown" believe me, you'll know it if I show up at backyardapalooza in the burbs of bumblefuck WA or Buff, NY and knock off either of those smug grins.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Max did help Blackflag in his recent escapades,
            "help" is the key word cuntselor!!!

provided him with Lounge's personal info.
            Negative and BF has told you that wasn't the case, no?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

A long time ago 2 people who you think like you, actually warned me you were a bi-polar wack job with serious anger-management issues, and that I should watch my back
              I really don't know which is worse, the two-faced pussies not identifying themselves or you hiding behind a computer, spouting off your big mouth along with your obnoxious smileys, crying foul anytime ANYONE gives it back to you?

So, fuck the three of you.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                I really don't know which is worse, the two-faced pussies not identifying themselves or you hiding behind a computer, spouting off your big mouth along with your obnoxious smileys, crying foul anytime ANYONE gives it back to you?

So, fuck the three of you.

That's easy.

You're worse.

Hypocritical lying douchebag who hid behind Buckfag to do your dirty work for you after crying to everyone here when it happened to YOU

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  For fucks sakes. Now I wish I'd have given BF the lot instead of just a nudge in the right direction. Again, he recieved ZERO personal info from me. Nonetheless, it's as if Wolfie wanted to be outed cos he's only plastered his fatass all over the fucking net.

As for a "meltdown" believe me, you'll know it if I show up at backyardapalooza in the burbs of bumblefuck WA or Buff, NY and knock off either of those smug grins.

LOL! 'kay Max...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Again with the internet tough guy talk from Maxi pad.

So by his logic, he'd have no problem with a poster "nudging" in the right direction pics and personal info on him, his ex wife, or his kids.

Good to know.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Heeeey, look at all these pots rubbing them kettles... all exactly the same.

You guys should've been neighbours. In the suburbs. It'd be a never-ending twisty tale of intrigue & deception. Fulfilled lives by spying on the neighbour & plotting against.

Fun filled days.

Absolutely NO difference from one another.

Drama Queens.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Breast's!
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I Love Hair Pie.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                            I Love Hair Pie.
                            In muff we trust.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              In muff we trust.

Here! Here!

Enough of this bullshit in-fighting. Let's get back to the business of discussing whores, groupies, and nasty shit woman can, have, will, or should be doing to us.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                I have no beef with most of DG's list of "Truths" but

This is very obviously false. If it were true, you wouldn't be responding to certain posts in this thread.

There are plenty of reasons for me to respond in this thread. Caring about who respects me is not high on the list.

This is also false. Perhaps you are just being hypertechnical by saying that Blackflag is not a "stalker". I don't know whether he is or he isn't. But regardless of the term you wish to apply, Max did help Blackflag in his recent escapades, and provided him with Lounge's personal info.
                                Max did not provide BF with anyone's info.
                                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...