X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Again with the internet tough guy talk from Maxi pad.

So by his logic, he'd have no problem with a poster "nudging" in the right direction pics and personal info on him, his ex wife, or his kids.

Good to know.
    I see the headlines now: 39-year old man fights other thirty-somethings from internet!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Did they dump him?

ooooh...gossipgirl1, wouldn't you love to know.

What's a "top poster?"

i.e. You and Lounge...see the main page.
      And to get a wee bit of attention. Don't kid yourself, and don't bother kidding everyone else. You've been in the middle of a number of flamewars and internet drama over the years...

as have YOU

Are you sure it wasn't two? Or are we playing semantics with "date?"

No, I'm sure. It's is exactly one. Last I checked, there is only one definition of "dating" (in this context) and that means going out on dates. Or I would imagine actually meeting in person would be a pre-requisite. Are you loving all this gossip, gossipgirl1?? You must be in your GLORY!

Oh, I'm pretty sure there's been plenty of shit stirring and prancing here...and it's obvious that you can give a fuck. Perhaps Max does however, with his persistent denials that have been shown to be complete bullshit.

Lots of stuff you read on the internet is complete bullshit. You must know that by now.

And he did have a wife...

RIP, bitch.

So you are a MILF? You liar, you said you weren't!

OK, you got me there.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        Max did not provide BF with anyone's info.
        Well, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that by now, so I'll try to 'splain using simple words for you.

In fact he did. It was proven that he provided personal info to he "BF" beyond a reasonable doubt, and did so using the confines of this site. Even when there really was no flaming going on otherwise, which sort of makes Maxipad look like a smarmy, two-faced dick. I think maybe even you can figure that out and not make yourself look pathetic providing blanket defenses for your wubby wuv...

As for:

[I]as have YOU...No, I'm sure. It's is exactly one. Last I checked, there is only one definition of "dating" (in this context) and that means going out on dates. Or I would imagine actually meeting in person would be a pre-requisite. Are you loving all this gossip, gossipgirl1?? You must be in your GLORY[/I]!

(Nick) As have I? Well, yes missus I have. The key difference is that mine have never involved real life. Nor did I fuck someone (or people) from this site, have it go bad--then wage a personal jihad against him like you AND Maxipad did several years ago against a certain rogue paladin who no longer posts here because of it. My interweb dramas stay on the interntz whereas yours seem to blur all distinctions between the two. The web is "Toon World," real life is real life with real people and responsibilities. Right "Rouguesgirl?" I mean, I can't speak for other people, but if you compared your relationships here with others who've met through this site, I think I'd be a bit offended if I were they...

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        It's funny when people are completely full of shit. But:

a.) I'm a "gossip girl" when its your married boyfriend spreading shit around the web and shit-stirring flame wars and tangibly mentally unbalanced fuckwits? You can stop lying now. You've lied at least three times now, but who's counting. The only question is if you actually are delusional or stupid enough to actually believe your own stuff. And for the record, it was Maxi who went personal with the stud and cold reading shit. I was just reminding him that maybe he doesn't have all that much to be proud of. I could really give a fuck about the nature of your and Max's relationship. But spare the commentary on others when your 40-somethings acting like 16 year olds...
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-03-2010, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Just Wow....
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FScv89J6rro&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FScv89J6rro&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ask the agents to seal the cathedral *West Wing references so the thread doesn't get closed*
            so they can get this all settled.

you'll thank me later

out

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Well, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that by now, so I'll try to 'splain using simple words for you.

In fact he did. It was proven that he provided personal info to he "BF" beyond a reasonable doubt, and did so using the confines of this site. Even when there really was no flaming going on otherwise, which sort of makes Maxipad look like a smarmy, two-faced dick. I think maybe even you can figure that out and not make yourself look pathetic providing blanket defenses for your wubby wuv...

As for:

It's funny when people are completely full of shit. But:

a.) I'm a "gossip girl" when its your married boyfriend spreading shit around the web and shit-stirring flame wars and tangibly mentally unbalanced fuckwits? You can stop lying now. You've lied at least three times now, but who's counting. The only question is if you actually are delusional or stupid enough to actually believe your own stuff. And for the record, it was Maxi who went personal with the stud and cold reading shit. I was just reminding him that maybe he doesn't have all that much to be proud of. I could really give a fuck about the nature of your and Max's relationship. But spare the commentary on others when your 40-somethings acting like 16 year olds...

Keep on gossiping about shit you know nothing about. And, by all means, keep on involving innocent people. I am sure they would be less than thrilled to know they were being brought up here and how many years later? Funny, I try to never mention anyone who is not here and now, but you...ms.gossip, can not resist. You have ZERO self control. Ever think maybe THAT is why they don't post here? Not because of me, he and I are cool. But because of people like you.

I just thought of this, gossipgirl1, I hear they are looking for gophers at TMZ and you would fit right in perfectly. I heard they recently were looking for photo ops of celebrities who had sweat stains on their asses. You would be great at that, gossipgirl1. Perfect.

And its funny that YOU should mention the difference between "toon town" (or whatever the fuck you called it) and real life. Are you sure YOU know the difference??

You sure? like 100% sure? LMAO.

You're pathetic but funny at the same time.

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                Just Wow....
                yup, gossipgirl1 pulling out the trump card. Took her long enough....I thought she was off her game, but I guess not.

I like how gossipgirl1 and gossipgirl2 work in tandem.

gossipgirl2 makes the threat and then gossipgirl1 drops the bomb.

and then they "high five" eachother in PMs.

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

i love lamp
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I've never seen so many 47 year old 39 year olds in one place.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

I compared my relationship with Max to 2 others here. And they have each made the same comparison.

YOU brought up shit from not even sure how many years ago about a man I never met, whom you seem to think I dated. Hmmmm. Wrong again. What do you know? Are you living in toon town or what, gossipgirl1.

I never compared that to anything. You did. So get your fucking shit together and stop playing the smokescreen game. Oh, that's right...that's your job, gossipgirl1. That's what you do.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                          I've never seen so many 47 year old 39 year olds in one place.
                          welcome to toon town, thrills

where gossipgirls believe everything they read, and just can't get enough.

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

sigpic

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

That reminds me...I need more lava lamps.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                                That reminds me...I need more lava lamps.
                                I have three of those fuckin things...God only knows where they came from....
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...