WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson's Racist Rant Caught On Tape - Tells Oksana She Would Get

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mushroom
    Commando
    • Jul 2009

Mel, what a raging psycho, no wonder he did so well in Braveheart and Lethal Weapon

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

I guess his mid-life crisis isn't working out to well for him... oh well, Karma is a bitch.

Fuck Mel... I deserve to be blown first before the fucking jacuzzi... so does lesfunk.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
        I guess his mid-life crisis isn't working out to well for him... oh well, Karma is a bitch.

Fuck Mel... I deserve to be blown first before the fucking jacuzzi... so does lesfunk.
        His end-of-career crisis isn't really going well either...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          <object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9ge02eybjY&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9ge02eybjY&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>
          Sound like two gay guys having an arguement.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Mel is a loon. But this bitch I guarantee was gold digging. Fucking whores around everywhere. Who gives a shit what he yelled at her over the phone. If he actually hit her, that's a different story all together. No evidence of that...yet. I hope he didn't. But I can understand the urge to smack a woman.

As Binnie said earlier, we all have probably yelled stuff we would be embarrassed if it got out. It's funny how all the media berates Mel. Like these people have never had a verbal fight before. Would be funny if it weren't so damn hypocritical & sad.

I suppose it's just easier for people to deal with their own shortcomings and point to someone elses & think (at least I'm not that fucked up)...which they probably are.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

I just can't see how Mel can not see the reality of -Foriegn Bitchez- with stars in thier eyes and every season of -Bay Watch- and -Miami Vice- in thier home collection and what happens when they finally make it to America.

I have been in this situation, I wasn't dupped by one of those Internet Bridal Services,(we all know that scam as soon as they hit the shore of 39 yr old virgin american dumpy IT guy has just lost that 17 year old super model bride) but I was involved with a beautifull 22 year old girl from the Phillipines and let me tell you they think every night is Miami Vice and every day is Baywatch.

I understood what was going on the whole time cause I am a sexy man and understand bitchez and junk.

But, it was wierd watching the progression from, over more and more time how they change from sweet to complete horror. I studied her like a....and let me tell you the conclusion, this was many years ago but I understand why Muslims hate America because they are retarded morons who are unable to seperate fact from fiction.

Mel could be a idiot he should know better .

He got what he wanted and she got what she wanted both a couple of users.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Well, regardless of Gibson's comments, I hardly feel sympathy for Oksana. She does seem little more than a wannabe celebrity who was (and still is) after a few bucks. Pity they brought a child into the mix. Also, I can agree with the posts that state there are many breakups that end with some very harsh words said. Went through a toxic one myself, and I can say that I certainly wouldn't have wanted my comments recorded and then put out there for public consumption.

So what if Gibson is a bit of a loon? A good portion of people are probably fucked up in some way or another. I feel more sorry for the seemingly 'normal' people out there...what boring lives they must lead. Despite being a loon, one WOULD have thought Gibson was a bit smarter than to have sent the emails and said that stuff over the phone.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

You need to have a certain amount of insanity to stay sane.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...