Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Unfortunately that would mean I started posting at the original DLR Army forum when I was 10...

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

He was funny guy! RIP.
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Unfortunately that would mean I started posting at the original DLR Army forum when I was 10...
        You can only imagine how that would have turned out...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Blaze
          He was funny guy! RIP.
          <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rW1oVdOxKko?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rW1oVdOxKko?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

R.i.p.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

RIP Leslie. You made the world a brighter place.
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• fifth element
                Commando
                • Nov 2010

RIP, Leslie Neilsen...
                you did the world a great service.....
                you maaade some of it's people smile.....
                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Yep. The original Police Squad (In Color!) show was just as good as Airplane!, but failed on tv because you had to pay attention to it or you'd miss something going on in the background. ABC only ran something like 3-4 episodes and canceled it, which sucked because before anyone could spread the word, it was gone.
                  I saw ever episode. Spent most of the time doubled up in fits of hysterical laughter.

Why in the FUCK they would cancel such an incredible comedic show is beyond me.

But then, TV executives are FUCKING MORONS!

It was TV executives who decided that Bruce Lee should not be in the TV series HE CREATED - "Kung Fu", because they thought he looked "too Asian".

I have always held TV executives in extreme contempt. They are just cheap versions of idiot movie studio executives. Who are the idiot cousins of major label executives who learned the music biz from a special ed class.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    ...But then, TV executives are FUCKING MORONS!
                    I have always held TV executives in extreme contempt. They are just cheap versions of idiot movie studio executives. Who are the idiot cousins of major label executives who learned the music biz from a special ed class.
                    You really should check out Bill Carter's latest book The War for Late Night: When Leno Went Early and Television Went Crazy. Carter is the same guy that wrote Monday Night Madness about MNF, and The Late Shift, about the Letterman/Leno debacle for the Tonight Show. If anything, it will confirm your opinion that tv execs are some of the most clueless assholes walking the Earth.
                    Last edited by chefcraig; 11-29-2010, 05:30 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      "He just fell asleep and passed away."
                      This makes me happy. That's how I wanna go, fall asleep & never wake up. If only...

Well, all the rest has already been said in this thread.

Amazing actor...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xVr5AJz2xNo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xVr5AJz2xNo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                        <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VH8_i5S1Oqw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VH8_i5S1Oqw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• High Life Man
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

My friend wrote "Spy Hard" (he also helped write "The Kentucky Fried Movie" and "Airplane" - but due to creative differences, sold his share of the script). He has pictures of Leslie and himself in his office. Said he hated what they did to his script, but loved LN.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Some of the best quotes:

"Nice beaver!"

"Who are you and how did you get in here?!" "I'm a locksmith and...I'm a locksmith".

"Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat."

"Yes, well when I see five weirdo's dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy." "That was a Shakespeare in the park production of Julius Caesar you moron! You killed five actors, good ones!"

"We're sorry to bother you at such a time like this, Mrs. Twice. We would have come earlier, but your husband wasn't dead then..."

Frank: It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

Jane: Goodyear?

Frank: No, the worst.

Frank: That's the red-light district. I wonder why Savage is hanging around down there.
                            Ed: Sex, Frank?
                            Frank: Uh, no, not right now, Ed.

Frank: Now, Jane, what can you tell us about the man you saw last night?
                            Jane: He's Caucasian.
                            Ed: Caucasian?
                            Jane: Yeah, you know, a white guy. A mustache. About six-foot-three.
                            Frank: Awfully big mustache.

Frank: I'm single! I love being single! I haven't had this much sex since I was a Boy Scout leader!
                            -Music Stops. People stare.-
                            Frank: I mean at the time I was dating a lot.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2005

You can pick up Police Squad on dvd now. On the cover it say's the complete series !!! I love it, there were 6 or 7 shows. I remember watching them with my dad then they disappered !! Fucking tv people couldn't have screwed up more taking it off the air.

Comment

Working...