Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6m55RvPq-4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6m55RvPq-4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"All Stones, all the time..."
    Last edited by Kristy; 01-01-2011, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      You're a typical moonbat who believes everything you read on the Internet. The idea that Christianity is based on other ancient religions has been proven false by scholars for what it is...junk.

No need for me to comment, other than to say Brian, do you have any idea how you have just painted yourself into a corner with that statement? With a "Dunce" cap on?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Blaze
        Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll thank you for bringing dranks. Good of you to think of the one's that do not partake. .

Now please go with Pete's Brother to clean the bathroom, someone puked......
        i ain't cleanin' up nothin'. can't jesus wave his hand and it goes away?
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You expect the Son of God to clean up puke?? He's a carpenter, not a janitor.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He can't be squeamish. Can you imagine some of the shit he has to watch being everywhere all the time watching over everyone?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6m55RvPq-4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6m55RvPq-4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"All Stones, all the time..."
              All Stones all the time I can deal with, but shit beer, I can't. Guess I won't be going to Leary's bar.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

FINNISH BEER.jpg
                Originally posted by FORD
                All Stones all the time I can deal with, but shit beer, I can't. Guess I won't be going to Leary's bar.
                had a few of these new years day
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

not the candle

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

You expect the Son of God to clean up puke?? He's a carpenter, not a janitor.
                    who cleaned up the mess at the wedding when he watered down all that cheap wine? and fuck that anyways, elvis brought the alcohol, he can clean.

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

You know.... How Jesus' parties, err assemblies, were cleaned is a very interesting research question. And one that could provide another way to research his movements through Roman areas. I am sure someone has already thought of it and used that as a means of locating and documenting his movement.

Sounds like you guys may need to bribe Jesus. Have you tried prayer?
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Blaze
                        Have you tried weed?
                        daily

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          who cleaned up the mess at the wedding when he watered down all that cheap wine? and fuck that anyways, elvis brought the alcohol, he can clean.
                          Jesus didn't make cheap wine. It was top of the line Kosher, Organic, and sulfite-free. So no impurities there to cause puking or hangovers.

But I agree, Elvis should have to clean up the mess if he brought the shit beer.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Jesus didn't make cheap wine. It was top of the line Kosher, Organic, and sulfite-free. So no impurities there to cause puking or hangovers.

chapter and verse, please.....chapter and verse..

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              chapter and verse, please.....chapter and verse..
                              From the modern translation "The Message", so nobody gets hung up on the thous, shalts, and verilys......

John 2
                              From Water to Wine
                              1-3 Three days later there was a wedding in the village of Cana in Galilee. Jesus' mother was there. Jesus and his disciples were guests also. When they started running low on wine at the wedding banquet, Jesus' mother told him, "They're just about out of wine."

4 Jesus said, "Is that any of our business, Mother—yours or mine? This isn't my time. Don't push me."

5 She went ahead anyway, telling the servants, "Whatever he tells you, do it."

6-7 Six stoneware water pots were there, used by the Jews for ritual washings. Each held twenty to thirty gallons. Jesus ordered the servants, "Fill the pots with water." And they filled them to the brim.

8 "Now fill your pitchers and take them to the host," Jesus said, and they did.

9-10 When the host tasted the water that had become wine (he didn't know what had just happened but the servants, of course, knew), he called out to the bridegroom,"Everybody I know begins with their finest wines and after the guests have had their fill brings in the cheap stuff. But you've saved the best till now!"

11 This act in Cana of Galilee was the first sign Jesus gave, the first glimpse of his glory. And his disciples believed in him.

12 After this he went down to Capernaum along with his mother, brothers, and disciples, and stayed several days.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

I've heard quite a few fundamentalists try to say the wine was non-alcoholic...

Comment

Working...