• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Go PM Blaze or something...
    Hey! Suni Sinus is your boy! Don't try selling s/he onto me!

Any knowledge or mark of me he or she has of or about me is or was gained surreptitiously!
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Blaze
      Hey! Suni Sinus is your boy! Don't try selling s/he onto me!

Any knowledge or mark of me he or she has of or about me is or was gained surreptitiously!
      English please.

Everyone is against you? Lol Blaze that is up to your own brain.

Scroll up and enjoy the Scott's.
      Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-26-2011, 04:27 PM. Reason: or did you just get Weird. Blaze on! Call anything you do not understand "filth".
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by SunisinuS
        Reason: or did you just get Weird. Blaze on! Call anything you do not understand "filth".
        filth   
        [filth] Show IPA
        –noun
        offensive or disgusting dirt or refuse; foul matter: the filth dumped into our rivers.
        foul condition: to live in filth.
        moral impurity, corruption, or obscenity.
        vulgar or obscene language or thought.

Origin:
        before 1000; Middle English; Old English fȳlth.

Related Words for : Filth
        crud, skank, dirt, grease, grime

World English Dictionary
        filth (fɪlθ)

— n
        1. foul or disgusting dirt; refuse
        2. extreme physical or moral uncleanliness; pollution
        3. vulgarity or obscenity, as in language
        4. derogatory , slang the filth the police

[Old English fӯlth ; related to Old Saxon, Old High German fūlitha ; see foul , defile ]

Word Origin & History

filth
        O.E. fylð, from P.Gmc. *fulitho, noun derivative of *fulo- "foul" (see foul). A classic case of i-mutation. Moral sense of "obscene" is first recorded 1530s.
        Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

filth   
          [filth] Show IPA
          –noun
          offensive or disgusting dirt or refuse; foul matter: the filth dumped into our rivers.
          foul condition: to live in filth.
          moral impurity, corruption, or obscenity.
          vulgar or obscene language or thought.

Origin:
          before 1000; Middle English; Old English fȳlth.

Related Words for : Filth
          crud, skank, dirt, grease, grime

World English Dictionary
          filth (fɪlθ)

— n
          1. foul or disgusting dirt; refuse
          2. extreme physical or moral uncleanliness; pollution
          3. vulgarity or obscenity, as in language
          4. derogatory , slang the filth the police

[Old English fӯlth ; related to Old Saxon, Old High German fūlitha ; see foul , defile ]

Word Origin & History

filth
          O.E. fylð, from P.Gmc. *fulitho, noun derivative of *fulo- "foul" (see foul). A classic case of i-mutation. Moral sense of "obscene" is first recorded 1530s.
          Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
          Nice. Learning is Good.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Now what do you do with non-learners?

Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-26-2011, 04:34 PM. Reason: It's about time we handled you "Todd".

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

.you are like whitewashed tombs, which on the outside look beautiful, but inside they are full of the bones of the dead and of all kinds of filth.
              unknown author
              hypocrisy

You make yourselves out to be shepherds of the flock and yet you allow your sheep to live in filth and poverty. And if they try and raise their voices against it, you calm them by telling them their suffering is the will of God. Sheep, indeed. Are we sheep to be herded and sheared by a handful of owners? I was taught man was made in the image of God, not a sheep.
              Philip Dunne
              religion | ministers | poverty and the poor

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable
              dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in
              armies! Old men weeping in the parks!
              Allen Ginsberg
              ugliness | filth | children

No! Dirty, slimy freaks, freaks, freaks! You filth, make me one of you, will you?
              Share Willis Goldbeck
              bigotry | rejection

Poor America, of what avail is all her wealth, if the individuals comprising the nation are wretchedly poor? If they live in squalor, in filth, in crime, with hope and joy gone, a homeless, soilless army of human prey.
              Emma Goldman
              poverty and the poor | wealth | class system

Arrive at New Orleans, a city of ships, steamers, flatboats, rafts, mud, fog, filth, stench, and a mixture of races and tongues. Cholera, "some." [At] Planters' Hotel. Mem:—Never get caught in a cheap tavern in a strange city
              Rutherford Birchard Hayes
              cities and city life | New Orleans

The filth and noise of the crowded streets soon destroy the elasticity of health which belongs to the country boy.
              Rutherford Birchard Hayes
              cities and city life

Overall, white men run America. From nuclear armaments to the filth and jeopardy of New York City subways to the cruel mismanagement of health care, is there anything to boast about?
              June Jordan
              social problems | American character

Every civilization when it loses its inner vision and its cleaner energy, falls into a new sort of sordidness, more vast and more stupendous than the old savage sort. An Augean stable of metallic filth.
              D.H. Lawrence
              decadence

the gray filth of it:
              the knowledge that humankind,
              delicate Man, whose flesh
              responds to a caress, whose eyes
              are flowers that perceive the stars ..
              Denise Levertov
              mankind | war
              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

The hour when you say, "What does my virtue matter? It has not yet made me rage. How tired I am of my good and my evil! All that is poverty and filth, and a wretched complacency!
                Friedrich Nietzsche
                virtue | good and evil

These people, they smile at me and show their teeth. But, but it's the eyes that bite. I have not seen the back of anyone's head since I came here. Their eyes are all over my body like, like dirty fingers. I think they would turn their backs, I would leap upon them and my flesh would have to be washed off like filth. You should not have brought me here. I do not belong with these people.... How could I know I would come back to this. For five years with the Comanches my eyes never saw a tear. Now they see the silent questions: How many mestizo children carry her blood in their veins? Why didn't I kill myself?
                Frank S. Nugent
                prejudice | hypocrisy | racism

All's pathos now. The body that was gross,
                Rank, ravenous, disgusting in the act or in repose,
                All fever, filth and sweat, its bestial strength
                And bestial decay, by pain and labour grows at length
                Fragile and luminous.
                Frank Templeton Prince
                change | war

You have wished to give her good manners, as if a young girl's happiness were not inseparable from debauchery and immorality, as if the happiest of all women had not incontestably to be she most in filth and libertinage, she who most and best defies every prejudice and who most laughs reputation to scorn.
                Marquis de Sade
                debauchery

Why else keep a journal, if not
                to examine your own filth?
                Anne Sexton
                journals | introspection

In Ireland they try to make a cat cleanly by rubbing its nose in its own filth. Mr. Joyce has tried the same treatment on the human subject. I hope it may prove successful
                George Bernard Shaw
                Joyce, James

But I saw the little-Ant men as they ran
                Carrying the world's weight of the world's filth
                And the filth in the heart of Man—
                Compressed till those lusts and greeds had a greater heat
                than that of the Sun.
                Dame Edith Sitwell
                evil

I myself saw furious with blood
                Neoptolemus, at his side the black Atridae,
                Hecuba and the hundred daughters, Priam
                Cut down, his filth drenching the holy fires.
                Allen Tate
                Aeneas | mythology

What though the traveler tell us of the ruins of Egypt, are we so sick or idle that we must sacrifice our America and today to some man's ill-remembered and indolent story? Carnac and Luxor are but names, or if their skeletons remain, still more desert sand and at length a wave of the Mediterranean Sea are needed to wash away the filth that attaches to their grandeur. Carnac! Carnac! here is Carnac for me. I behold the columns of a larger
                and purer temple.
                Henry David Thoreau
                America | Americans | Egypt | mortality

Think of admitting the details of a single case of the criminal court into our thoughts, to stalk profanely through their very sanctum sanctorum for an hour, ay, for many hours! to make a very barroom of the mind's inmost apartment, as if for so long the dust of the street had occupied us,—the very street itself, with all its travel, its bustle, and filth, had passed through our thoughts' shrine! Would it not be an intellectual and moral suicide?
                Henry David Thoreau
                thinking | thoughtful | mind, the
                sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Here's some tombs full of dead bodies and filth for you. I'm sure Charlie Sheen has been here a few times.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • May 2010

Blaze on. We root for you. Take care of yourself....and if you ever need the Faith Element....let us know.
                    Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-26-2011, 04:59 PM. Reason: Freedom.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

"Endurance is more important than the truth." -Barfly

Leave Chahlie alone.
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What would be Sheen's Theme Music?

I'm so fucked up!

Let's have a party at my place and have way too much to drink
                        (So fucked up!)
                        We'll mix lunch with Everclear punch, and we can throw up in the sink
                        (So fucked up!)

And all I need is a reason, just gimme some excuse
                        'Cause all I need is a reason and a substance to abuse

And I'm so fucked up that I can't see
                        So fucked up that I can't think
                        So fucked up, so what'll it be?
                        'Cause we've got it all... drink, drink, drink!

Cheap scotch and drive-in food made an asshole outta me
                        (So fucked up!)
                        It was almost dawn; I did a technicolor yawn on the hood of my dad's MG
                        (So fucked up!)

And I'm so fucked up that I can't speak
                        So fucked up and sick to boot
                        So fucked up, my stomach's weak
                        So where's the john... puke, puke, puke!

And I'm so fucked, my guts are churnin'
                        So fucked up, my heart has sunk
                        So fucked up, my head is burnin'
                        But I can't stop... drink, drank, drunk!
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by ashstralia
                          believe it or not... i've never heard one single song off the david lee roth album with that horrid word in the title. it's true.
                          <OBJECT <PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://ws.amazon.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&MarketPlace=US&ID=V20070 822%2FUS%2Fjuliaclorg-20%2F8014%2F129f5ab2-e76c-47c2-88a2-6aa41426f14e&Operation=GetDisplayTemplate"><PARAM NAME="quality" VALUE="high"><PARAM NAME="bgcolor" VALUE="#FFFFFF"><PARAM NAME="allowscriptaccess" VALUE="always"><embed src="http://ws.amazon.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&MarketPlace=US&ID=V20070 822%2FUS%2Fjuliaclorg-20%2F8014%2F129f5ab2-e76c-47c2-88a2-6aa41426f14e&Operation=GetDisplayTemplate" id="Player_129f5ab2-e76c-47c2-88a2-6aa41426f14e" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" name="Player_129f5ab2-e76c-47c2-88a2-6aa41426f14e" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" align="middle" height="280px" width="336px"></embed></OBJECT> <NOSCRIPT><A HREF="http://ws.amazon.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&MarketPlace=US&ID=V20070 822%2FUS%2Fjuliaclorg-20%2F8014%2F129f5ab2-e76c-47c2-88a2-6aa41426f14e&Operation=NoScript">Amazon.com Widgets</A></NOSCRIPT>
                          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Blaze on. We root for you. Take care of yourself....and if you ever need the Faith Element....let us know.
                            fifth element - 02-04-2011
                            most people think of the four earth elements....
                            water, air, earth and fire

the fifth is the most important
                            the fifth element is love, blaze....

Blaze - 02-04-2011
                            Would not the fifth element be "the spark of life" , "that which makes things live", or God

sigpic

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

.you are like whitewashed tombs, which on the outside look beautiful, but inside they are full of the bones of the dead and of all kinds of filth.
                              unknown author
                              Unknown author? You're lucky today's the Sabbath, because JC ain't gonna like this!

The full quote is actually "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean." - Matthew 23:27
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SunisinuS
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                                Unknown author? You're lucky today's the Sabbath, because JC ain't gonna like this!

The full quote is actually "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean." - Matthew 23:27
                                Groovy.

So what do we do with each other? Hate?

Comment

Working...