X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    No. It was a ... mistake. Eddie did have his flashes of brilliance if memory serves. But to hear the "Red Rocker" butcher (and I mean butcher) 'Jump' is emotionally traumatizing. I cannot ever listen to that song again..EVER! I'm serious.
    If I went to a show where a guy is singing about having his "ass against the record machine", I would find that more than just a little disturbing.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Well, to me the "Red Rocker" was too concerned having his own head up his ass. Christ, he's just one annoying singer - next to that 80's relic Sebastian Bach. Gimme Dylan's current voice over that nonsense any day.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

a bit of comedy

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif
          If I went to a show where a guy is singing about having his "ass against the record machine", I would find that more than just a little disturbing.
          Just being a Truther....is was "Back against the record machine"...

Signs off...
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Well, to me the "Red Rocker" was too concerned having his own head up his ass. Christ, he's just one annoying singer - next to that 80's relic Sebastian Bach. Gimme Dylan's current voice over that nonsense any day.
            I can't stand Sams voice. Never could. It was always nails on a chalkboard. Just another little guy screaming to be heard.
            Instead of having his voice be part of the song, he's always yelling at the song. It's like "what the fuck did music ever do to you, pal?"

I don't celebrate mediocrity, so I really don't know much about his songs, but whenever they played them on the radio, my first instinct was to change the damn station.

To me, he's never been anything more than a self-obsessed over-rated opportunist hack.

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
              Just being a Truther....is was "Back against the record machine"...

Signs off...
              Tell him that, not me!

I know what the damn words are!

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                I can't stand Sams voice.
                Yeah, it's so one dimensional. As if he can only sing in one tone and key. His vocals are beyond nerve-grating to me.

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                  hello siggy!
                  Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Cato
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'll admit I saw VH in 2004. This is something I am not proud of.
                    eh, did you see Sammy wearing sandals live?

who's in avatar btw?
                    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Ok guys, I took a hit for the Roth Army.

Was channel surfing just now, and (I have DirecTV - called by hackers DaveTV by the way) I found out that this month on their channel 101 (which has preview editions of new music DVDs that are out now) was Spamulus Flatulus.

I stopped surfing for a moment, knowing I would hate it. I found it to be pure comedy. Still has Vic on lead guitar and Mona on bass. Dunno who the drummer is.

Anyway, his voice is now shot. You think it was shot before, you ought to hear it now. Age catching on, but anyway they went through "There's Only One Way To Rock" followed by "I Can't Drive 55".

Ugh..

The crap that came out of the fat one's mouth.

I mean, when I flipped the channel and suddenly was confronted with the fat one's idiot face on the screen, my first instinct was to reach for the power button on my remote.

But I stopped myself out of morbid curiosity. Less than 2 songs in, and I was satisfied that a) he still sucks, and b) he is worse than he was before. Some of his guitar solos were really lame pieces of shit.

I mean, REALLY lame.

Ok so on a scale of 1 to 5 I give him a negative 5. Woulda given him a negative 10, but I did laugh at the TV when the thing opened it's mouth and this raggely screech came out. So I have to give the unwitting slob some credit for providing me with some comedy that made me laugh, though I don't think they meant their public farting performance to be 'comedy'.

That fucking sorry bastard.

It was obviously a headlining show, but not ChickenAss. His solo band, playing the greatest of the lamest hits he ever crapped unto pop culture.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

And to think spEd ever let that fucking bastard in his band.
                      Last edited by Hardrock69; 02-13-2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Cato
                        eh, did you see Sammy wearing sandals live?

who's in avatar btw?
                        That's David Eugene Edwards, of course. The former front man of 16 Horsepower. Why do you ask?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

ha ha rubbin it to a dude.

you know what that means

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

don't sweat it.

it's her.

Comment

• lesfunk
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                              Ok guys, I took a hit for the Roth Army.

Was channel surfing just now, and (I have DirecTV - called by hackers DaveTV by the way) I found out that this month on their channel 101 (which has preview editions of new music DVDs that are out now) was Spamulus Flatulus.

I stopped surfing for a moment, knowing I would hate it. I found it to be pure comedy. Still has Vic on lead guitar and Mona on bass. Dunno who the drummer is.

Anyway, his voice is now shot. You think it was shot before, you ought to hear it now. Age catching on, but anyway they went through "There's Only One Way To Rock" followed by "I Can't Drive 55".

Ugh..

The crap that came out of the fat one's mouth.

I mean, when I flipped the channel and suddenly was confronted with the fat one's idiot face on the screen, my first instinct was to reach for the power button on my remote.

But I stopped myself out of morbid curiosity. Less than 2 songs in, and I was satisfied that a) he still sucks, and b) he is worse than he was before. Some of his guitar solos were really lame pieces of shit.

I mean, REALLY lame.

Ok so on a scale of 1 to 5 I give him a negative 5. Woulda given him a negative 10, but I did laugh at the TV when the thing opened it's mouth and this raggely screech came out. So I have to give the unwitting slob some credit for providing me with some comedy that made me laugh, though I don't think they meant their public farting performance to be 'comedy'.

That fucking sorry bastard.

It was obviously a headlining show, but not ChickenAss. His solo band, playing the greatest of the lamest hits he ever crapped unto pop culture.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

And to think spEd ever let that fucking bastard in his band.
                              I was just channel surfing too.... one shot HEY! TWO Shots... HEY! THREE Shots... MAS Tequila ! LOL!
                              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Sammy's got nothin to say and all day to say it.

Comment

Working...