Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

I've been wise to this cocksuckers 'smoke and mirrors' game from the very beginning. No matter how low you set the bar for truth or class, Sam will somehow slither under it.

Think about it, has anyone reading this post, in any group of people, in any part of society, ever heard someone say "Man, I can't wait for the new Van Hagar record!". Out of extreme sarcasm, I may have said it once or twice to get a laugh, but have you ever heard anyone say that and mean it? ever?

You know why you haven't? BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE DO NOT EXIST! There is absolutely zero demand, and he's making that shit up.

He is a prolific liar, so what leads me to believe there is any truth in this book whatsoever? He'd put tickets to his mothers asshole inside the book if he thought it would sell a copy! And if he was going to re-join Van Halen, he wouldn't be writing it in the first fucking place. He's doing it because he knows his game is over, and the Van Halen gig has returned to its rightful owner.

I can think of a million better ways to spend my time than to read sour grapes from an irrelevant lying shitbag of a human being.
    Fuck that loser....AND his dumbass book.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      I can see it now.... the Subway CaboWabo Chickenfoot long sub sandwich with cheddar tequila sauce, endorsed by Sammy Hagar
      there was one.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I'm surprised Sammy hasn't started a northern California UFO and spiritual sanctuary in Marin County. I'm surprised he isn't selling magical red crystals that have soaked up magical vortex energy in Cabo and if you wear them, they protect you from all harm.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I'm surprised Sammy hasn't started a northern California UFO and spiritual sanctuary in Marin County. I'm surprised he isn't selling magical red crystals that have soaked up magical vortex energy in Cabo and if you wear them, they protect you from all harm.
          That's the next book.
          <object id="dtvplayer" width="480" height="360"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="flashvars" value="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/50622.js" /> <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" flashvars="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/50622.js"/></embed></object> <br><a href="http://www.disclose.tv" title="UFO Videos Conspiracy Forum">Disclose.tv</a> - <a href="http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/50622/UFO_News_Rocker_Sammy_Hagar_Recieved_Alien_Music/">UFO News:Rocker Sammy Hagar Recieved Alien Music Video</a><br>

Comment

• Antman
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

There's an excerpt in the new RS (I got a free subscription when I bought tix from Ticketmaster). He said thet when he first joined VH, David Geffen asked why he wanted to join VH since he "is as big solo as VH is". Delusional to say the least. He also says thet VH sold 50-60 million albums w him. The RIAA has VH at 56 million albums sold as of 2010.
            When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
              That's the next book.
              <object id="dtvplayer" width="480" height="360"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="flashvars" value="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/50622.js" /> <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" flashvars="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/50622.js"/></embed></object> <br><a href="http://www.disclose.tv" title="UFO Videos Conspiracy Forum">Disclose.tv</a> - <a href="http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/50622/UFO_News_Rocker_Sammy_Hagar_Recieved_Alien_Music/">UFO News:Rocker Sammy Hagar Recieved Alien Music Video</a><br>
              How did Sammy know the space ship was parked 12 miles behind his house? The aliens downloaded information into his worthless young ass and then go, oh by the way Sammy we parked 12 miles up beyond yonder.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                How did Sammy know the space ship was parked 12 miles behind his house?
                Because aliens are smart. They land near deserted trailerparks because they know dumbass inbred hicks like Hagar would make shitty witnesses.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Ok. So I'm driving to Portland, Ore late at night and Coast to Coast Am is on the radio. Some dude says if you want an alien encounter you just call on them with your intent and they will show up. He then said there were the greys, the reptilians, big tall giant feline ones, and these hot ass blonde ones from the pleiades system. None of those weird ones sounded interesting but the hot blondes ones sure as hell did. I've been trying to get those hot blondes to show up but have had no luck so far.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Just more Gerber from Spamulus Flatulus.

This motherfucker is such a delusional idiot.

And yes, the only reason he is running his mouth right now is that he cannot stand the notion of the sistaz and Uncle Dave getting any press, certainly he cannot stand the thought they may actually record an album that will kickass.

He had his fucking chance. SEVERAL TIMES. And what happened? A buncha lame pop music by the King Klown Of Cheezeburgers.

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
                      "For years I’ve tried to be a gentleman about this and it’s very frustrating," he said. "That's part of the reason I left. I think it’s obvious now that what Sam has brought to the band is only….. mediocre at best. "I’ve never met Sam, but I almost feel sorry for the guy. If the old team got back together to do a Farm Aid or AIDS benefit, that 45 minutes would totally eclipse what he has done in his entire career. And Sam would be forgotten," Roth said, adding , "I wonder how he sleeps at night."
                      By Diamond Dave himself, pretty much sums it up.
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Bob_R
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Sammy Hagar: &quot;I don't see a new Van Halen record happening&quot;

Here's a Hagar interview hot off the presses. You can thank me later.

Sammy Hagar comes out swinging in his autobiography Red: My Uncensored Life In Rock. Eddie Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Ronnie Montrose, even himself - the ex-boxer and Red Rocker pulls no punches, land
                        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

"I don't see how Dave and Eddie can spend 15 seconds in a room together. That goes for Al, too. And I heard they don't, so I don't see them making a record."

Ummm...to make a record they don't have to spend a ton of time together.

Ed, Al and Wolfie could be in LA and Dave in NYC if they so desired. Maybe a few meetings between the two to hammer out song details, but other than that...eh.

In fact, it probably would be for the best. Maybe Dave figures that much like the mantra Penn and Teller have had for years is whats best at this point. IE, "We don't meet up or chat anywhere but when we're doing a show and that's why we've stuck together for all these years".
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Heater
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Nov 2010

I will buy this book just as I did Dave's. Daves was Daves version of life as he knew it during his time in and out of VH. SAMs will be Sams version of life as he knew it during his time in and out of VH. I think we can all agree BOTH of these guys have untethered egos, and have experienced things we might be able to dream of. As is to be expected, big egos tell big stories and generally embellish them to make them bigger and more exciting, if taken with a grain of salt,it is easy to see thru some of the smoke while ignoring the mirrors. The tone of each book will be quite different. The underlying tone in Daves was, "I want to be in VH again", and as 1985 grew more distant in the rearview, Daves shadow seemed to grow smaller as well, becoming a punchline for late night comedians, playing "clubs" which were more like bars. I think the tone of Sams will be on it's surface disgust and anger bordering on hate which is thinly disguising disappointment. Eds unravelling was witnessed by all of us, his performance and appearance on his
                            last tour with each guy was embarrassing, arguing over which one saw him at his worst is ridiculous, people walked away from a lot of shows disenchanted. They were given a wide berth on the reunion tour, seeing Dave with ED was the bigger deal than how they sounded together. People here are pissed at Ed for pushing Dave out in the first place, pissed at Sammy for stepping in, pissed at the musical direction, all the while having NO IDEA how they would've sounded if Dave never left. Pissed at Ed for destroying his physical self, pissed at Mike for not taking sides and never saying an ill word about anyone. Who knows what kind of crap was throw his way from either side. Referring to him merely as "bass player" is an awesome way to treat someone from the original VH. This whole thing has played out like a volatile, disease ridden divorce. From the tone and venom of almost every entry on this site, from the "children" of this mess, it appears many are Affected. This is a dark, cynical, angry place, it is difficult to tell who is more dysfunctional and forever changed for the worst: the busted up jalopy that was once VH, or those willing to believe what they know is no longer there.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                              This whole thing has played out like a volatile, disease ridden divorce. From the tone and venom of almost every entry on this site, from the "children" of this mess, it appears many are Affected. This is a dark, cynical, angry place, it is difficult to tell who is more dysfunctional and forever changed for the worst: the busted up jalopy that was once VH, or those willing to believe what they know is no longer there.
                              Alright....which one of you bastards let your father post here?

'Fess up!

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I suspect that guy has brain damage from years of sniffing rancid feet. Old timers here will understand what I mean by that........
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...