X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Etienne
    Commando
    • Aug 2010

Two things about this book:

A) It's sad that Sammy Hagar talks about EVH just to make himself look better concerning Van Hagar disaster 2004

B) A real CVH reunion with Michael Anthony seems now more than an illusion than before

Comment

• pkolb
      Groupie
      • Jun 2004

Sammy Hagar on joining Van Halen

Video removed due to autoplay and no method to edit......
      Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 03-28-2011, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Really sam? throwing out the he looked "gay" card?

and comparing yourself to Dio and Ozzy as rock singers? fucking sacrilege.

...actually a dio fronted 'halen would have been interesting..
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

He rambles on about both of his ex-wives being his sisters in a past life.

It explains why his eyes are so close together.

Inbred dickface.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Hagar= NOT winning!

~Data~
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
              He rambles on about both of his ex-wives being his sisters in a past life.

It explains why his eyes are so close together.

Inbred dickface.
              Coast to Coast AM has to have Sam as a guest. Aliens and past lives. They like to talk to people like that.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Coast to Coast AM has to have Sam as a guest. Aliens and past lives. They like to talk to people like that.

Aww dude...come on!

Coast to Coast is my late night secret shameful vice. I like to go out & get a coffee at 7-11 and then the 24-hour mexican food drive through & grab a burrito. All while listening to Coast To Coast.

Don't ruin my night by suggesting it get all Hagared up.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• CROWBAR
                  Commando
                  • Sep 2004

Comment

• CROWBAR
                    Commando
                    • Sep 2004

Who looked gay Sam?

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by CROWBAR
                      Who looked gay Sam?

YO Crowbar....I'm really happy for you...an Ima let you finish.....But Grimace was the best McDonalds characters of ALL TIME!!!

Grimace was the Michael Anthony of the McDonalds gang.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Anyways...as far as rockers looking gay in the 80's...THAT WAS ALL OF THEM!!!

Which is why so many adolescent boys flocked to Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Exodus, etc.....Jeans & t-shirt wearing motherfuckers who drank cheap beer.

We could not stand the gay looks from Cinderella, Poison, Winger, Bullet Boys, Britny Fox, Slaughter, Motley Crue, Ratt. Even the mighty OZZY went gay & wore makeup & hairspray! The 5150 tour both Eddie & his MC Hammer pants looked gay.

I mean come on! If we saw any of these dudes while we were drunk on a Friday night at the local bowling center, we all woulda tried for their phone numbers.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

funny that Sam makes the "it's Valerie's house" comment, in a Rolling Stone interview he said the same thing about his own house.

as for "it smelled like the worst bar in the world," Sam oughta have experience with that too.

the guy reading this is a stiff.
                          Last edited by twonabomber; 03-28-2011, 09:41 AM.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            YO Crowbar....I'm really happy for you...an Ima let you finish.....But Grimace was the best McDonalds characters of ALL TIME!!!

Grimace was the Michael Anthony of the McDonalds gang.
                            I dunno about that. The whole "man wearing a purple suit" thing has always seemed a bit...off.

And why is this in Fan Intro again?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

"...with my back against the record machine, can't you see what i mean, can't you see what i mean? might as well jump." i couldn't sing that like i meant it
                              yeah, because shit like "only time will tell if we stand the test of time" is so much deeper and more meaningful to sing.

i can't believe i just listened to that whole clip. it sounds like a five year old wrote it.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

To me it's all just a desperate grab for attention, trying extremely hard to get into the limelight again, probably knowing full-well that the next VH album could be coming out, and trying to find a way to cash in before he is, yet again, irrelevant.

He's pretty blindly arrogant too. From the tone of things, he always making it seem like that Van Halen NEEDED him, and that they were nothing special without him, and he on the other hand was majorly popular.

Look, Sam, without Van Halen, You would have no career post-1988, sorry. VOA, Montrose, whatever the fuck solo album were pretty damn forgettable and were from the sounds of it quite a few steps below Journey, Foriegner, Survivor and Reo Speedwagon in terms of Cheese-Arena Rock. (BTW, I feel bad comparing Journey and Speedwagon to this douche, Neil Schon, Gary Richrath and Steve Perry deserve bettter). You got to front and sing for one of the greatest rock bands of all time who's popularity was at an all-time high due to them winning over legions of fans all over the world.

And guess who made that possible. DAVE. Without DLR, You wouldn't have seen him push EVH and co. to become the group they are, You wouldn't have seen the salesmanship that led to him making Van Halen into a household name by 1985. You wouldn't heard of the Crazy onstage antics and the James Brown meets Frank Sinatra meets Robert Plant sort of frontman that set Van Halen apart from the pack in the late 70's. You wouldn't have seen those Classic Videos that again, propelled Van Halen to superstardom in terms of "Hot For Teacher/Panama". He made that group, for as supposedly "Gay" and unlikeable as you keep calling him, he sure did win over millions of fans, and ensured that you made money by being able to make records with the name "VAN HALEN" on the cover.

So please Sam, do us all a favor. Go Retire with Mikey down in Cabo, and make lov..errr..I mean Chickenshit records, leave us the fuck alone with this shit. No one cares what your experiences with the Van Halen's were, nor how many imaginary number of records you sold. Frankly, we're trying to forget those were even made or that some poodle-headed fucktard fronted America's greatest rock band.

So do us all a favor and take a page from Steve Savicki and

STFU.
                                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...