X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by YankeeRose
    Hi Eyes...long time no see. How's the young'n?
    She's 6! Can you believe it? ...

Like you said, it's been awhile ... too long in fact ...

*slides YR a Busch Lite from tap*

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eyes
      Yo C, musta hit Veteran status right about the same time ... I did last night ...

That's fucking cool ... Lol, you've caught up!

I got bored of being just a groupie.
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

I've already halfassed transcribed "it's about time" ...

The first time I really heard him use the DTuna ...

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

If it really is in use, that is...
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Truth is, I get amped every time I hear while I'm at work cooking even though Slapnuts is singing ...

Night folks ...

*passes the fuck out*

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I'd be careful with the tabasco if I were you...

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Hey, Kitten! How was the trip?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

awh hun! You musta seen me when I was signing in on the boyfriend's comp. It was too slow so I really didn't spend any time on here.

Met the parents. According to the boy, they love me. All his friends were really nice to me. I got keys to his place, so I know that's good. Also got a promise ring. Really beautiful. I haven't taken it off since he put it on my finger.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Oh gawd I'm gonna puke! All this lubby dubby shit!??? Good god ya'll! ...

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eyes
                      Oh gawd I'm gonna puke! All this lubby dubby shit!??? Good god ya'll! ...

Oh c'mon, Eyes! Ya can't boogie all the time. Sometimes ya have to show some emotional content from the heart. (Not Van Hagar emotional, though, that shit's fake.)

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        awh hun! You musta seen me when I was signing in on the boyfriend's comp. It was too slow so I really didn't spend any time on here.
                        Well, I did wonder why you were on the board, yet so quiet. :confused:

Met the parents. According to the boy, they love me. All his friends were really nice to me. I got keys to his place, so I know that's good. Also got a promise ring. Really beautiful. I haven't taken it off since he put it on my finger.
                        You're off to a good start.

WTF is a promise ring? A prequel to an engagement ring?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

a promise ring is a promise that i get a better ring! lol

yep, I'm just waiting for an engagement now
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            a promise ring is a promise that i get a better ring! lol

yep, I'm just waiting for an engagement now
                            Hopefully you two won't go down in flames like my best friend, who broke off his a month ago... The fiancé's fault: She was a leech and a tyrant, in the end. Tough shit, eh?

It gets better, though: I was there when the near-violent break-up occurred. You should've seen those two, screaming 'n' yellin', both being so close to beating each other to a pulp. Well, me and my bud marched out the door, but guess who came after us (or him, actually)?
                            That's right, the now ex-fiancé. She just couldn't let go, apparently, 'cause she hangin' on to passenger side door as we drove off. After about a hundred yards she finally let go.

(Not psychologically, apparently. They got back together a week later. He apologized. Is that fubar, or what?)

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

she was a leech and they still got back together?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Yeah. She's his "first true love" and vice versa, yadda yadda yadda.

Ya should've seen the way she BEGGED him to buy an Audi A3...
                                No, wait. She didn't beg, she subconsiously subdued him into buying that damn thing.

Comment

Working...