The Roth Army Slingin' Pussy Bar and Grill

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Two lemons. I feel brave. Not much. How bout with you?

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I'm having a Makers Mark (bourbon) and water. My third cos I had a rough evening.

Ehhh, I'm ok. What a crappy afternoon in here, no? I'm sorry I didn't chime in to back you up publicly but I did my best to rid us of the problem backstage. I think we did alright, don't you?
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

Three more banned today! Must be a record.

Really, I appreciate your concern, but I am a big girl. If my feelings get hurt too much, I will just disappear for a few days. But the truth is, I really don't care about anything the unmentionable one, or her supporters... (Frenchie is one, by the way) have to say or do to me. I know the truth, and anyone else that wants to know the truth...

and not about the pms or threats or phone calls or history, because that stuff is all behind the scenes, but the truth between what went down in my part of it....

is more than welcome to read the threads. They may be closed, but they are still there.

Its kind of sad about Chelle, because I had hoped we would remain friends... but its a message board. I will get over it.

I am not mad that the picture of me that got posted without my permission came from her...

Comment

• lms2

Anyway, where I was going with that was that I am a pretty tough skinned old bird. Thank you for your concern, but no worries. I didn't get into that without giving it some thought. The more she posts, the more our point is made.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Hey lms,

YOU are loved here and the OTHER is not!!!! The last time that I checked, you have yet to be banned from here? Yes, it is only a message board so just ignore the banned one. She's doing exactly what she wants by getting to you. The situaton is almost identical to a child suffering from attention deficit syndrome who's not properly medicated. Come on, you are better than that? She's not getting another word from me and her boyfriend (former friend of mine) can also shove it from what I now know.

Just chill and know that this is YOUR place and NOT her's!!!! Deal?

Saluuuut!!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

Deal.

Cheers!

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Good!!!

Because I'll be damned if we let someone with such a lack of moral character make you hide. You are a stellar asset to this place and a ton of us care about you and will NOT put up with the banned one's slander.

Seriously, just ignore her. She's an addict and everytime you reply it only feeds her addiction. lol. Now, if I could only get Rikk to shutup. LOL!!!! He's hard headed and has a temper but always calls it as he sees it.

You want another water? I'm a big spender tonight and will gladly dig deep in my pocket to buy you another?
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

Oh, thanks anyway... I have to get up in about 4 hours...

Rikk has been doing pretty good about keeping quiet... and well, I can try to fight with her, but she only does that to get Rikk to post.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Ok, well goodnight then and have a stellar sleep.

I FULLY understand but......... I personally KNOW how hard it is!!!! We just HAVE to ignore her.

Goodnight.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Hello Max.Are you the Barman tonight?If so make mine a Lion Red thanks.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• lms2

I think he called it quits.. But I could get you one before I call it a night...

****Slides drink to Dan****

Comment

• sambo
                          Sniper
                          • Jun 2004

Hey guys, how you traveling?

Who's barman atm?

Make mine a whiskey and dry..
                          Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• lms2

one whiskey dry coming up

And that makes you barman! I am calling it a night too!

Cheers.

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                              I think he called it quits.. But I could get you one before I call it a night...

****Slides drink to Dan****
                              Thanks Doll,What are you having?
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sambo
                                Sniper
                                • Jun 2004

Cheers for the drink, goodnight..
                                Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

Working...