Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

If I have to tell you how to pronounce it, you have a problem, lol. It's lame - my name is actually Angel. I was going to call myself Dave's Angel, but it was already taken at DDLR.com, so I just went with plain old Angel. I know, how BORING! I'm known as CdnAngel on some sites...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• qikgts
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2012

This thread has more twists and turns than Lombard Street. I shouldn't have read it all. Really.

Anyway... .. .

qikgts=Quick GT's

As in, "My Mustang GT's are quick..." Get it.. Bueller.

It seemed cooler in 1990 something when the internetz wuz nu. I thought it was good appellation back then... For whatever reason I can't seem to stop using it...
      You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Originally posted by qikgts
        This thread has more twists and turns than Lombard Street. I shouldn't have read it all. Really.

Anyway... .. .

qikgts=Quick GT's

As in, "My Mustang GT's are quick..." Get it.. Bueller.

It seemed cooler in 1990 something when the internetz wuz nu. I thought it was good appellation back then... For whatever reason I can't seem to stop using it...
        ...L33t....

That is all!
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• qikgts
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

I'm, L337 dog!

All your Van Halen's are belong to us! Pwnt.
          You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

My name is Mark and Panama kicks ass.

The two just slotted together nicely.
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...