• Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Katy...

Are you a Van Halen Fan of any kind?

As a matter of fact I saw "Hot For The Teacher" and all the rest of the videos as they came out. I am sure they meant much more for me than you (since you were only a gradeschooler at the time).

Because this is a board full of Rothtards and Halenites of one sort or the other. If you ave no knowlede of that then you really have no idea what kind of people your dealing with.

Actually people are much the same wherever you go in the world...Rothtard and Halenites didn't invent "bad ass attitudes..." In my 55 years I've hung with the best of them. Ya'll obviously don't don't know what kind of person you are dealing with.

You have seen first hand that it's a hard place to dwell. I think it was really cool for you to stick up for me the way you did and I thank you for it, Truely... But did you ever think that maybe you just don't fit in here?

I would have done the same for anyone once. However, a lot of times we make our own troubles...you really need to think about that. Examine your need for sexual attention...Is it really getting you the type attention that you really need? (Especially if you are married and have a young son).

You act as though you think I am in here to compete with you for the guys attention...You must have really low self esteem to feel the need to post a half dozen pictures of you begging for a comment of any kind. Watch that you don't become promiscuious and lose what you have at home.

Everyone knows I bullshit around and am free to do so. But I was married faithfully for 23 years. Raised 4 grown kids and have grandkids. Also I've been celebate by choice since '97. I don't intend to marry again, so why screw around? I have all kinds of friends all over the world, much truer friends than I had when I was sexual. I don't miss out on life...just found religion, peace of mind, and contentment to fill the emptiness in my life. Everyone should try it...that's what I advocate.

Now I'll go back to the Wall and mind my own business. Just wish I had someone talk to me years ago like I'm talking to you. Katie Daniels Roth

Your friend
    Fab~

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
      " It's kind of hard to fly with the eagles when you have to deal with turkeys every day."

ANYWAY GOD TOLD ME IN A DREAM THAT (SHALL I POST YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS?) AL IN CHAINS WAS MY SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT.
      I wouldn't suggest posting my email address without my consent.

If anyone had any doubts of who to believe, read her posts, and I rest my case.

And this woman wants to supervise foster children in her home. I wouldn't let her watch my dog.

Type OUTSIDE of the last quote, so your poat appears below what post you are quoting.

I'm pretty certain that will get you at least a temporary ban. In fact, try it and see.

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Katy...

Are you a Van Halen Fan of any kind? Because this is a board full of Rothtards and Halenites of one sort or the other. If you ave no knowlede of that then you really have no idea what kind of people your dealing with. You have seen first hand that it's a hard place to dwell. I think it was really cool for you to stick up for me the way you did and I thank you for it, Truely... But did you ever think that maybe you just don't fit in here?

Your friend
        Fab~
        Rothtards?
        Ouch, not nice.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Not nice at all. Sounds like someone doesn't like it here. Wonder why they stick around?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral
            Rothtards?
            Ouch, not nice.
            Did you read any of the rest of this thread Mr Cat?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I thought that was good thing after all I learned it HERE? NO? Sorry fellas (Minus Sesh) TRULEY... I love it here... You know that

and yes Sesh they saw it what the fuck do you want an acadamy award?

Oh and Katy...I offered you freindhip when no one else did... and you turn on me... Fuck You

Comment

• pete
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                I wouldn't suggest posting my email address without my consent.

If anyone had any doubts of who to believe, read her posts, and I rest my case.

And this woman wants to supervise foster children in her home. I wouldn't let her watch my dog.

Type OUTSIDE of the last quote, so your poat appears below what post you are quoting.

I'm pretty certain that will get you at least a temporary ban. In fact, try it and see.
                dassa crazy bitch!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

drinkin yet pete???

Comment

• Katydid
                    I am a Giant CUNT
                    • Apr 2004

I thought that was good thing after all I learned it HERE? NO? Sorry fellas (Minus Sesh) TRULEY... I love it here... You know that

and yes Sesh they saw it what the fuck do you want an acadamy award?

Oh and Katy...I offered you freindhip when no one else did... and you turn on me... Fuck You

I could say the same for you. But I type bad words in Morris Code so ..diddled. on you too. Don't come off with that "Poor little me" act.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Go to hell you crazy hag!
                      Fab Out!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

It's "morse" code.

Dry up.

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

Go to hell you crazy hag!
                          Fab Out!
                          And may you as well...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Yep, you sure got a lot of DLR friends there Katy.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Roth fans...IOU an apology...

I'm new to this ROTH stuff as Sesh so beautifully pointed out... *sigh*
                              I honestly didn't know that the term *whisper on* rothtard *whisper off* was an insult... I'M deeply sorry...
                              Fab~

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Katydid
                                And may you as well...
                                Well, ya know what they say, the climate sux but the company is good!

Comment

Working...