X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Damn, your easy! :p
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i'm tellin' you...i have never gotten as many emails and PM's in one day as i have today...

for every person that defends Fab...i've got four emails that say they don't like her. someone even PayPal'd me $5 and said "have a beer on me!"
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Kill myself? Please! Over you dickheads? NEVER! I went to bed! Looks like the ONLY thing you killed is the post count in Non at the ARMY. Looks exactly like the DDLR does everyday! This is what happens when TRASH moves into the good neighborhoods… The good people move out! So let’s see… You’ve basically moved from your board to the Army… I don’t get it???

Anyway let me see if I have this straight…

You can Bash Sammy
        You can Bash Eddie
        You can Bash FAB

You can’t Bash DAVE
        And FAB can’t fight back

Is that about right?

And don’t give me that “But this is a DLR site" because that stuff was posted at an ALL ERA site, not a DAVE sit… And it was a long time ago
        and the way it was posted HERE is out of context...

Oh and SESH…

You also missed my most recent post about Dave that was actually posted at YOUR shithole…

My take on Dave! He sold himself short. He was the fucking rock GOD with VH. He added a little comedy when they did the Panama video. It was a hit because it was cool to see these Rock rebels acting goofy. That was what made it a hit. Dave went off the deep end with it. When he did Cali Girls, it was Sexy and Funny but he went way over the top with Gigolo and it downward spiraled from there. He needed to go back to his roots and just be a rocker. When Vai joined the band he was doing ok but he was still trying too hard. He just doesn't realize that he doesn't have to. He is a natural talent and when he just relaxes and stops spazing, he does great. I love Dave but I love the cool Dave. The pre comedy Dave...

In which you’re own Webmaster, Von Halen, replied…

That's a pretty damn accurate post

I am a controversial person. I will always defend the underdog, which is exactly what I was doing in that Sam vs. Dave thread at the links. I have never denied that I like Sammy or denied that I didn’t like what Dave has been doing on his own. I’m sorry I don’t idolize him like the rest of you. Sorry I think that makes YOU the sick ones. I like him, That’s it though. I don’t worship him! I don’t bow down to him. So I was wrong about Sammy being the right fit for VH. Big deal! IT’S JUST A BAND!

Yeah, I came here last. Yep Banned at the links… Banned at the SHITHOLE…. I go to VH based boards because I am a Van Halen fan… All eras… Never lied about any of it.
        Never hid anything! For me it’s the music I idolize… Not the fucking singers. I may not be all about Dave, but I am about Van Helen.

Angel~ As a woman, you disgust me. The way you pig around all these dickheads waiting for the sight of first blood. It's obvious your jealous! Women don't treat other women this way. Not when it comes down to it. Remember when you got really upset and were quitting the DDLR. I reached out to you and told you I was sorry for fucking with you and not to quit, that you deserved to be there more than I did. That's what REAL women do...

I'm with Chelle and the rest of the people who have decided to take a break and wait till the dust settles... I'll be back when the riff raff has left the building...

Thanks againg for all the pm's and emails... You people ROCK!
        Last edited by Guest; 07-16-2004, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

IT'S RIFF RAFF, YOU FUCKING MORON!!

you really make it too easy sometimes.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

I tried so hard and fought so far but in the end it really doesn't even matter ...

Is what I predict somebody will be saying to themselves when this is over ...

Anways I think the shit has officially hit da fan! Good luck ...

Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 07-16-2004, 07:19 PM.
            Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

All I can say to you is: Whatever

Come back and have a chat with me when you can say you've been with the same man for over 20 years (without driving him to drink). I think you're a pretty disgusting excuse for a human being, and an insult to women, period.

I've told you before, it's not ALL your fault, you're ill, get the help you need.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                This is what happens when TRASH moves into the good neighborhoods… The good people move out! So let’s see… You’ve basically moved from your board to the Army… I don’t get it???

yeah, trash (you) moved into our 'hood...but you think it was fine when people were leaving our site because of you...

And FAB can’t fight back?
                you can try, you're just not any good at it.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

This is what happens when TRASH moves into the good neighborhoods…
                  Why don't you take your eyes off the pictures of Big Troubles dick that he's been emailing, and take a look at the dates we all joined. We were ALL here before you.

Yeah, we know all about TRASH moving in...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Angel
                    All I can say to you is: Whatever

Come back and have a chat with me when you can say you've been with the same man for over 20 years (without driving him to drink). I think you're a pretty disgusting excuse for a human being, and an insult to women, period.

I've told you before, it's not ALL your fault, you're ill, get the help you need.
                    I'll pass on that SKANK.. You and your hubby are too busy hitting the bong to even know the other one is around! It makes it easy to stay in a marriage when your BOTH addicts! YOUR the ones who need help!

Your an old washed up ROCK hag and ya LOOK like one too! The fellas here are just too nice to say it, but they have told me...Even a few from your very own playground!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Can't we all just get along?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Angel
                        Why don't you take your eyes off the pictures of Big Troubles dick that he's been emailing, and take a look at the dates we all joined. We were ALL here before you.

Yeah, we know all about TRASH moving in...
                        Why don't YOU take your eyes off YOUR OWN dick and look at our member staus you drag queen! What the fuck have you contributed since you joined except a bunch of crap that no on cares about? I have started some of the most active threads here in non in the short time since I joined. Face if MUGSHOT I'm a draw and you are simply a filler!
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-16-2004, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          yeah, trash (you) moved into our 'hood...but you think it was fine when people were leaving our site because of you...

you can try, you're just not any good at it.
                          LMAO! Well, doesn't look like they came running back when I left either! Can you say GHOST TOWN?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Can't we all just get along?

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I'll pass on that SKANK.. You and your hubby are too busy hitting the bong to even know the other one is around! It makes it easy to stay in a marriage when your BOTH addicts! YOUR the ones who need help!

Your an old washed up ROCK hag and ya LOOK like one too! The fellas here are just too nice to say it, but they have told me...Even a few from your very own playground!
                              Actually, the WEED my husband smokes is ALL LEGAL, BITCH! His license for medical marijuana from the goverment makes it that way, just as our license to grow medical marijuana enables us to receive additional security checks from the police, to keep our supply safe. So don't bother sending your biker brother to get me, they wouldn't have a chance!

As for ROCK. Considering I monitor narcotics for a living, obviously I am against it. i just happen to feel that marijuana should be LEGAL, and NOT just for medical purposes.

As for your slurs against my looks, BITCH, I don't have the self esteem problems you do. I don't need people to tell me if I look good or not. I feel great, and although I am often told how gorgeous I am, what others think really makes no difference. It's all how I feel that matters. You're a fantastic looking woman Fab, why do you blow it by being such a bitch?

By the way, were you by chance in Moorea, Tahiti during the 1976 Christmas season? I befriended a spoiled little daddys girl like you when I was there that year, and she had eyes like yours.

Comment

• High Life Man
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Sweet!

Chick fight! (Wait! Lemme get the camcorder!)

Go Angel!

Comment

Working...