Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

May I just say...I love this thread.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Threatening? I told you if you were FS I was going to ream you. I found out your not so for that. I'm sorry. However; you put yourself at doubt so...you don't get a new thread apology. As for your shallowness... It speaks for itself...
      Still threatening people I see...
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by academic punk
        May I just say...I love this thread.
        Me too! I find it flattering that so many people want to keep my name at the top! I'm just one of those types that people love to hate! Ya know, the evil vixen! Some people revolve their whole being here revoving around ME!

Comment

• aesop
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

well... First you have to post about YOURSELF alot. You gotta get the guys to love you and thie chicks to hate ya. After doing THAT, you piss of a few of the guys... Ya know, tell um you dig um then dissapear. When they come at you with guns blazing, threaten um then for the cherry, dis-Dave.
          Wow, that sounds like a great plan! Positively smashing! One question, though...has it ever not worked?
          Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Ummm, No it's been 100% effective!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

sorry fab. Mine is longer. but this post will help ya.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

yours is the thread that keeps on giving!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

lol Well see here's what you got to do. First thing you do is try to remember what pissed everyone off to begin with, and repeat it. I dunno, I think guys tend to not like the guy next to him, because one is constantly flexing their muscles, while the other just laughs it off. Im not the people person i though I was.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
                    Being the cyberwhore that you are you would know; huh?
                    No way to talk to a lady junior. Mind your manners.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Who get's to determine who is a lady and who isnt? IMO~ Ladies don't say CUNT or Twat or mess with another womans man... But that's just MO...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Damn.. I guess Im not getting tail tonight.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

I do like the word pussy instead of cunt though!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Who get's to determine who is a lady and who isnt? IMO~ Ladies don't say CUNT or Twat or mess with another womans man... But that's just MO...
                            My last girlfriend refused to ever say CUNT. In fact, she smacked me whenever I said it. I'd be cutting the vegetables and accidentally slice myself and scream, "Fucking cunt!" Well, my finger pain would be overtaken with the pain of being smacked on the head. "Don't say that!" she would bellow. In time, I stopped saying the word altogether because then I would never say it around her.

I have to admit that the day we broke up, I sat with my friends, breathed deeply and then exclaimed: "CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT!!!":p
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Every woman I know HATES that word and would NEVER say it.... Don't like hearin it either!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Every woman I know HATES that word and would NEVER say it.... Don't like hearin it either!
                                The girls I just sleep with are the ones that say cunt.

The girls I date are the ones that don't say cunt.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...