Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stella
    Roadie
    • Sep 2004

Why Max, I do believe you are implying you would like to eat me.

You ain't fit to eat my ass.
    Vote Stella!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Stella
      You ain't fit to eat my ass.
      I'm too "fit" for a load that size.

Fuck off!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Stella
        Roadie
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Fuck off!!!
        Vote Stella!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Stella
          lms2, you are one of those rare cases where the therapist would actually recommend suicide.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Nice job ruining the brilliance of this thread, lms2! :p
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              The only thing lms2 has never ruined is her chances of dying alone.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

LMAO! This is getting funnier and funnier by the moment! Hey pete, know what I always laff about? That night that we were on the phone when Max was pming with you and you were reading everything he was saying as well as your responses. I think it was after you sent me the whole Batcave thread and he was trying to find out if I had REALLY read it. I also liked how you told he he was on alcohol and pain pills and completely out of it that night. Yeah you never did a thing wrong did you? and Max sorry bud but he did sell you out and often. That said... I still pray that pete gets "WELL". He is seriously a lost soul.
                Pete I forgive you for playing both sides. I forgive you for post as Flaut Shadow even while you were asking me to come to FL and I forgive you fro trying to pin your bad rep on me. Just remember... I KNOW you and WE know the truth. No matter WHAT you say HERE it doesn't change what you and I know REALLY happened. i'm satisfied with that. You seem to have issues with it.

lms~ Fuck off you sad waste of oxygen. You should try hormone therapy for that mustache.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
                  FAB calls me the leak. The leak was Alley and ALINCHAINZ @ chelle's place according to FAB.
                  Never posted at Chelle's. Signed up there, but never posted.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

He is grabbing at straws Al. I have said over and over that neither you nor Ally ever told me a thing. He wants to blame everyone but himself. Fact is Pojo has seen the email that Pete sent me with the thread in it. Who cares if Pete was no longer at mod at that point. He basically sold everyone out that posted in that mods room thread.

Comment

• pete
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                      I forgive you fro trying to pin your bad rep on me. Just remember... I KNOW you and WE know the truth. No matter WHAT you say HERE it doesn't change what you and I know REALLY happened. i'm satisfied with that. You seem to have issues with it.
                      LOL

You are soo funny.

I'm sorry I ruined your reputation? Poor beloved FAB

I sent you the batcave thread after I quit. To serve what purpose? Maybe at that point because I considered you a friend?

As far as waste of oxygen let's not go there. How about a waste of compassion?

Why don't you just admit that I wasn't the leak?

I have nothing against you. I just have no use for you. I tried to be your friend. You questioned it constantly and sold me out with lies for some type of imaginary affection only obtainable from message boards.

I'm a lost soul? You fell in love with the soul and hate with the rejection. You could only aspire to the uninformed degree that you can conceive the depth of THIS soul. Your lack of perception will always keep you from these depths. I face my issues as they come (and they did) and come out the other side wiser. (death of a father is pretty heavy) You repeat the same behaviour over and over.

If you want my help and friendship I'm here for ya. Just tell the truth about the leak and pick up a phone.

I'm glad you've found your acceptance here but don't start with me. That post is the truth and you fucking know it.

and POJO knows it

And alley and ALINCHAINZ know it.

I might assume Chelle knows it

As far as MAX. We talked and he had a few pills due to rib pain. I told you about it. That's cool. You take pills. I've taken pills. and it's all good.

Max was completely right in the advice he gave me but I trusted you for awhile anyway. He said it would come to something along the lines of what it has come to. did I sell him out? Well, that's hard to guage since we talked on the phone only twice. But maybe so.

I apologized to him for that for what it's worth and I still accept the distance he/we maintain. I'd do the same.

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                        He is grabbing at straws Al. I have said over and over that neither you nor Ally ever told me a thing. He wants to blame everyone but himself. Fact is Pojo has seen the email that Pete sent me with the thread in it. Who cares if Pete was no longer at mod at that point. He basically sold everyone out that posted in that mods room thread.
                        You silly cunt!

You're the only one that cares.

I hope you all hate me. This is simply the truth as I heard it from you.

You can attack all you want.

It doesn't affect me.

I love the attention.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

nobody tells me anything. Thank fucking God! shit...
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            Right back on track.

Was there ever a doubt in your mind?

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                              Right back on track.

Was there ever a doubt in your mind?
                              You really do have a bad mustache. Are you going to just use an old bic or are you going to try wax therapy?

Has anyone else told you that you look almost exactly like Roseanne?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

3s9+
                                Originally posted by pete
                                You silly cunt!

You're the only one that cares.

I hope you all hate me. This is simply the truth as I heard it from you.

You can attack all you want.

It doesn't affect me.

I love the attention.
                                Um your thr one that keeps bringing it up. Not me, not Max not anybody but you. Al and Ally never told me a thing. Pojo told me a few simple things, like who voted for my banning and who didn't. He told me because people who told me that hadn't voted had. Suprisingly enough, the only thing I found out that was really disturbing was the fact that you were telling everyone that yu were only PRETENDING to be my friend so you could get information out of me, like I had any infoemation to give. You were never a true friend, you were always playing some fucked game behind my back, ala Flautulent Shadow. As for loving you. You said that to me, I said nothing back. Later you said you meant it just as a friend and I agreed I loved you as a friend too. I felt you needed that love, with so much pain festering in your life. I wanted to be there for you, since no one else was. As for me always questioning your friendship, I had every reason to do so and apparantly I was right about you. Fair weathered and two faced. You KNOW I was kind to you and you know I tried to help you. You also know that there are many of things I am not saying here. Don't talk to me about the death of a father. It's no excuse for your behaviour. I lost my father too, as well as two of my very best friends all in one year. Don't act like you are alone in your greif. You know I offered you support during your loss, you know what you asked me and you know I was THERE. I can't believe that after everything you have done to ME that you have the audacity to try and make it all MY fault. You know what you were saying in the mods room about me, and you sending me the Batcave thread said more to me about you than it did anyone else. All the while you were literally crying on my shoulder, you were in that thread calling me a cunt. You were a great friend pete.

Comment

Working...