Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW. FTR~ RIKK has never told me what to post. He doesn't post for me anywhere, and I am usually ahead of him in things seeing as he is a little slow. Mostly I have avoided you and others as not to get caught up in his little wars, and have told him as much!

I've even tried to discourage numerous battles in the early days of this. Though I have flamed you in spurts in the past, since I've log seen through your destructive tendencies and shallowness.

I just didn't care enough because I am not here to deal with you. But I honestly think if we are going to lose a good Mod over this crap, then we should lose you and all your alias'! Since you are the one doing the most fighting nowadays! Again! You keep flippantly starting shit Fab, then play the victim/martyr when it blows up in your face. So, in short, don't ever question my motivations!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

FTR~ NICK... I will question YOU whenever I want.... I did NOT start this shit with your backstabbing friend. He started this. He fights with more people here than I do yet THAT is ok. If he didn't want this shit to start again, he should have NEVER posted that picture under his alias. I gave him the benefit of the doubt TWICE and I think that is MORE than enough. You don't have a clue about me other than what you get FED from RIKK. That said you don't know SQUAT about him either... EVERYONE here has aliases... I have had MANY... At this time I have NONE.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Continuing on, since I backed out, picked up the kids and accidentally posted my remarks in the wrong thread (my bad), see what I just posted over in State of the Army...all of it applies here.

Anyway, the point is...I don't know what the point is, but it's a good one, I'm sure.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          FTR~ NICK... I will question YOU whenever I want....
          I never said you couldn't. Feel free.

I did NOT start this shit with your backstabbing friend. He started this. He fights with more people here than I do yet THAT is ok. If he didn't want this shit to start again, he should have NEVER posted that picture under his alias. I gave him the benefit of the doubt TWICE and I think that is MORE than enough.
          So keep it going while told to stop!?

WHAD'EVA!

You don't have a clue about me other than what you get FED from RIKK. That said you don't know SQUAT about him either... EVERYONE here has aliases... I have had MANY... At this time I have NONE. [/B]
          Yes I sure you are a complex and intriguing human being, the only problem is that a lot of good people seem to have a problem with your history here and at other websites. That is something that is public record.

BTW, this isn't the FTR thread.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            BTW. FTR~ RIKK has never told me what to post.
            You're right... It's NOT the FTR thread at all...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're right... It's NOT the FTR thread at all...
              Just wanted to clarify that!

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                Veteran
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
                Continuing on, since I backed out, picked up the kids and accidentally posted my remarks in the wrong thread (my bad), see what I just posted over in State of the Army...all of it applies here.

Anyway, the point is...I don't know what the point is, but it's a good one, I'm sure.
                I just posted in the wrong thread too. I think its because this shit is going on in every thread and so they all look the same!!
                TLC
                You KNOW I got the blues.
                Can you dig it?
                Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

They all ARE the same.

Same bullshit time, same bullshit channel.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Cunt.

Comment

• DLR7884
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      They all ARE the same.

Same bullshit time, same bullshit channel.

Yep.

Same shit, different thread.

DLR7884
                      This shit is getting so old.
                      Originally Posted by WARF:
                      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                        Cunt.
                        Yep.

DLR7884
                        GAR for MOD.
                        Originally Posted by WARF:
                        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Exactly Exactly!! Thank you Mr. Grimsdale!

Comment

• academic punk
                            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

I like it.

Gives the forums some consistency. Doesn't matter if I enter the Locker Room, the Front Line, or anywhere else, I know I'll be enjoying a quality argument on the same topic as the other 10 forums either way.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Bumping for Fredo...

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

FTR~ NICK... I will question YOU whenever I want.... I did NOT start this shit with your backstabbing friend. He started this. He fights with more people here than I do yet THAT is ok. If he didn't want this shit to start again, he should have NEVER posted that picture under his alias. I gave him the benefit of the doubt TWICE and I think that is MORE than enough. You don't have a clue about me other than what you get FED from RIKK. That said you don't know SQUAT about him either... EVERYONE here has aliases... I have had MANY... At this time I have NONE.
                                GUNT.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...