• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
    Again, my point exactly. RNR originally came to your defense months ago when he thought people were ganging up on you. Admirable quality in a friend. I think he was cheap shotting RG just because you were. Walk the walk............

Matt and I will talk the talk regarding RNR when it involves........Errrrrr......Hard for me to say it but RG.

*WHEW* I did it!!! LOL!!!

Fab, I'm sticking to my word with you and no beef. I walk if we start brawling. Regardless, RG is and will ALWAYS be my dear, dear friend. If and hopefully WHEN she comes back, I will ALWAYS back her. I'm too close with her as a person OUTSIDE of the message board stuff.
    Last edited by MAX; 01-21-2005, 12:48 AM.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Again, my point exactly. RNR originally came to your defense months ago when he thought people were ganging up on you. Admirable quality in a friend. I think he was cheap shotting RG just because you were. Walk the walk............
      No, he was taking stabs at her because he doesn't LIKE her. Unfortunatly, he is not here to say so himself. Just because dg, who became mg, without actually TAKING his name, and then later became RG, was in for cybering a mod doesn't mean that EVERYONE at this site has to bend down and kiss her ass just because it happens to be the "IN" thing to do.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

HEY FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK ON GUNS N' FUCKIN' ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
          Matt and I will talk the talk regarding RNR when it involves........Errrrrr......Hard for me to say it but RG.

*WHEW* I did it!!! LOL!!!

Fab, I'm sticking to my word with you and no beef. I walk if we start brawling. Regardless, RG is and will ALWAYS be my dear, dear friend. If and hopefully WHEN she comes back, I will ALWAYS back her. I'm too close with her as a person OUTSIDE of the message board stuff.
          Ok, so you'll back her? Doesn't sound like a no beef clause to me. I told you at the time that I can't stand that woman. Why you do is beyond me but that is your buiness or should I say, your problem...
          I respect the fact that you feel like you want to protect her because you are as you say close... Too bad she wasn't trying to protect YOU when she switch hitted to RH without even telling you. She cared enough to change her user name to RG on YOUR BIRTHDAY! Fuck do they make HALLMARK CARDS for such caring? Funny she never changed her name to Max'sGirl??? Max, you know I like ya. Why are you becoming so pussy wipped? Net pussy for that matter... DG sure didn't treat you like a caring friend...
          Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2005, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            No, he was taking stabs at her because he doesn't LIKE her. Unfortunatly, he is not here to say so himself.
            Get him in the game. I'll gladly settle this. He DOESN'T KNOW HER!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

No, he was taking stabs at her because he doesn't LIKE her. Unfortunatly, he is not here to say so himself. Just because dg, who became mg, without actually TAKING his name, and then later became RG, was in for cybering a mod doesn't mean that EVERYONE at this site has to bend down and kiss her ass just because it happens to be the "IN" thing to do.
              Again, "glass houses".

"Live by the sword, die by the sword". Most people here are sick of the soap opera bullshit and grand standing.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

All one sided hey Matt? Whatever you say man. Like I said. I don't really give a rats ass WHAT your opinion is. You have no idea what's been going on OFF of the board...

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Again, "glass houses".

"Live by the sword, die by the sword". Most people here are sick of the soap opera bullshit and grand standing.

Ah, words to live by my friend. I've got some too........"I ran so far away......I just ran...........I ran so far away..........I couldnt get away..........."

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Nor do I care what goes on "Off the board". Your a broken fuckin' record.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                      Get him in the game. I'll gladly settle this. He DOESN'T KNOW HER!!!
                      He knows her on the net, which is all any of us know her. So you talked to her on the phone. Not enough my friend. Max settle down with the defense of dg or whatever the fuck her name is... Your starting to look like a fool. Seriously Max. Let it go...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Nor do I care what goes on "Off the board". Your a broken fuckin' record.
                        And you are a follower...

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your the "same old song and dance"!

what have ya been back now, 3 months?!?! Same ol shit you always bring. Like a cancer. Who would have guessed???
                          HAHAH!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Ok, so you'll back her? Doesn't sound like a no beef clause to me. I told you at the time that I can't stand that woman. Why you do is beyond me but that is your buiness or should I say, your problem...
                            I respect the fact that you feel like you want to protect you because you are as you say close... Too bad she wasn't trying to protect YOU when she switch hitted to RH without even telling you. She cared enough to change her user name to RG on YOUR BIRTHDAY! Fuck do they make HALLMARK CARDS for such caring? Funny she never changed her name to Max'sGirl??? Max, you know I like ya. Why are you becoming so pussy wipped? Net pussy for that matter... DG sure didn't treat you like a caring friend...
                            Please,

It's all cool with the involved parties and that's all that should matter.

No need to be public. We're all cool among ourselves and that's what friends do.

Fine, I'm a "net pussy" and can live with the title. Yes, women rule. I'd take great pleasure (even with a broken hand) to see many say it to my face. LOL!!!
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

No, people rule.
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I respect the fact that you feel like you want to protect her because you are as you say close... Too bad she wasn't trying to protect YOU when she switch hitted to RH without even telling you. She cared enough to change her user name to RG on YOUR BIRTHDAY! Fuck do they make HALLMARK CARDS for such caring? Funny she never changed her name to Max'sGirl??? Max, you know I like ya. Why are you becoming so pussy wipped? Net pussy for that matter... DG sure didn't treat you like a caring friend...
                                Can't do it MAx. Pass the time frame...

Comment

Working...