Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

I´m very glad of seeing this cat again and so healthy. I also spotted one of his brothers but couldn´t take a pic.
    I helped their mother to give them birth some years ago.

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

These are my cats, Clover and Oliver, I'm not a cat kinda guy, always had dogs, but one day about 2 years ago, as I was leaving my building outside, there were 2 boxes just left there, will air holes punched in, and something in the boxes scratching to get out, so I took the boxes to my apartment, and there was a cat in each, with some kibble just dumped in the boxes, abandoned apparently, not sure how someone could do that, they are very loving and not much trouble, I didnt have the heart to take them to a shelter and split them up, you can tell they have always been together...

Besides a bullet to the head, anyone have a cure for hairballs?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Full Bug; 05-13-2013, 08:02 AM.
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Zempi
        Roadie
        • Mar 2012

What a beautiful cat Katina

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

we have a thermometer in the tortoise igloo to track the temp in the winter, it's at 109 degrees F right now, the pool is 82, i'm in the pool.
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

our dog has been on meds all week for a spine issue, he has never had stinky farts before, man.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              we have a thermometer in the tortoise igloo to track the temp in the winter, it's at 109 degrees F right now, the pool is 82, i'm in the pool.
              Does the tortoise ever go in the pool with you? I know they are built to withstand the heat, but still. The only way I loved 109 degrees was drunk with an ice chest of freezing beer and wearing nothing but a wet bathing suit while on my old ski boat at the river. When you are waterskiing and it's that hot out it feels so good. Warm air breezing by as all the cool water splashes you just right.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                Does the tortoise ever go in the pool with you? I know they are built to withstand the heat, but still. The only way I loved 109 degrees was drunk with an ice chest of freezing beer and wearing nothing but a wet bathing suit while on my old ski boat at the river. When you are waterskiing and it's that hot out it feels so good. Warm air breezing by as all the cool water splashes you just right.
                a human swamp cooler! we don't bring the torts in the pool, or encourage it. they do float however, it's just that during weed season and such, we let them outta their pens and run amok. most walk to the edge, check it out, and move on. to drop in from 6-8 inches above isn't conducive to a manageable entry. we had one however, who would walk right up to the pool and flop right in and drop to the bottom. after 2 or 3 times fishin' him out (right away, always supervised) we didn't let him out as much.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

I run the sprinklers for an hour or so every summer day after work and weekends, to give them a nice cool down.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

We had to buy our dogs a wading pool, they are water junkies.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

1557_10152874066915603_2055661628_n.jpg

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

so, our dog had a bad disc in his spine, but after a week or so of meds, he seems to be much better. he brought in a pigeon this morning (after I went to work ) and ate it in the living room. feathers and pieces everywhere.

Comment

• katina
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            so, our dog had a bad disc in his spine, but after a week or so of meds, he seems to be much better. he brought in a pigeon this morning (after I went to work ) and ate it in the living room. feathers and pieces everywhere.
                            I´m glad your dog is much better. Sometimes they kill, sometimes they save lives...

All the latest top stories and breaking news. Thailand’s most credible source of Thai and international developments. In-depth business and political news, leading Lifestyle trends, broad international sports coverage, plus English language learning

The male Thai Bangkaew dog named Pui took the white plastic bag from a dump site in tambon Sala Loi in Tha Rua district to his master Gumnerd Thongmak's house and barked loudly to get attention. Mr Gumnerd's...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

what I didn't tell my bride was, earlier I had dropped the pigeon off the roof and it fell behind a shrub I didn't feel like diggin' behind. was gonna get it today after work.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Our dog had 20 epileptic seizures in a row. It was just thrashing around like a fish out of water and foaming at the mouth. luckily we got ahold of the vet in the middle of the night and we got her on some phenol barbital. That ended the seizures but the dog was hammered and barely could walk. We've taken her medication level down because it's hard on the liver. The vet suggested we give her fish oil. A few days on the fish oil and the dog has really come back. She's back to chasing squirrels and stuff. The vet said in some cases the fish oil works so well the dog can be off the medication completely.

We got this dog because the previous one had to be put down because of a brain tumor. This one was doing fine and then I noticed she had no energy and started to sleep a lot. Then she all a sudden had a fit of seizures. Strange stuff. A year ago that dog was fine.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-07-2013, 02:48 AM.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...