Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Ah, just looked it up on ImDB...dude's name is David Patrick Kelly, and he WAS the dude in the Warriors!
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      deleted due to me posting a stupid post ...

Seriously?

I better get started then. 8000 is gonna take some time.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
        While not the best actor in Hollywood, Kurt Russell IS Snake Plisskin.

Kurt isn't a great actor like David Lee Roth isn't a great singer. It doesn't matter. KURT IS THE MAN!!!

As stupid & silly as it was, I really liked 'Soldier'.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THEM ALL."

oops...almost forgot Big Trouble In Little China. HAHA! Epicly fun movie. Love Kurt.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

I almost got into The Craft. DeMolay when I was 14. Found my acceptance certificate not long ago, after not seeing it since 1974. Never went after being a full time "adult" Mason.

You can seriously get ahead in life by being a Mason, but I hate wearing a suit and tie, and I know more about the real origins of Masons than many Masons anyway.

Ah well.

Yeah, back on track, to see Sam in that epic fight scene in "The Live" would be a hoot. All because foolboi does not like to be told to wear some shades, lol.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Well it is kind of weird standing around with everyone in white gloves with aprons on. I still wear my masonic ring. It gets attention. There are advantages to wearing it. People who wouldn't give you the time of day see it and they want to talk to you.

Some of the best networkers I've ever seen were all masons. There are a lot of advantages being in. Another cool thing is it's international.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I can't think of a way of commenting on freemasonry without being insulting so I won't.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                I'm not a big fan of remakes and this Total Recall deal sounds like shit... I don't get how or why Hollywood has gotten in this rut of recycling everything.

I can only see it getting worse... even though the Cohen brothers did an excellent remake of True Grit. I see that as a precedent that has no end of trashing old classics. I was surprised anyone would even touch a great John Wayne classic... but the deed is done. I guess the only reason Hollywood hasn't tried to touch any of the Clint Eastwood classics is because he's still around and highly respected in the industry.

Give it a few years and I wouldn't be the least surprised of hearing of Di Niro & Pacino staring in Grumpy Old Godfathers...
                Pacino was all too willing to sell whatever was left of his credibility for relative peanuts with his appearance in that Adam Sandler piece of shit Jack and Jill. DeNiro has been pumping out plenty of shit flicks in the last twenty years as well.

About the only thing DeNiro has signed onto that I'm kind of interested in seeing is a sequel to Midnight Run, but only if he can talk Grodin into appearing as well.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I can't think of a way of commenting on freemasonry without being insulting so I won't.
                  Number One: "Tonight we are here to commemorate our glorious society's 1500th anniversary, and in honor of this momentous occasion ... we're having ribs! Welcome to the club, Number 493. You have become a member of the ancient and noble society of Stonecutters, who since ancient times have always endeavored to shatter the stone of ignorance and to bring forth the light of truth. Now, let's all get drunk and play Ping-Pong!.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
                    Michael Massey was the dude the Crow killed with needles in the hotel room. I'm talking about the T-bird character IIRC, the gang-leader. THAT was the dude who inadvertently fired the shot.

"Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Zing!
                      Veteran
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Terry
                      About the only thing DeNiro has signed onto that I'm kind of interested in seeing is a sequel to Midnight Run, but only if he can talk Grodin into appearing as well.
                      Ohhhh yeah! All DeNiro needs to do is call up Grodin and tell him I'll tell you what - if you don't cooperate, you're gonna suffer from fistophobia.
                      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Terry
                        DeNiro has been pumping out plenty of shit flicks in the last twenty years as well.
                        Including THE shit flick to end all shit flicks, "The Adventure of Rocky and Bullwinkle". I saw a couple of minutes of this while flipping channels a few months ago and was horrified at how bad it was. I can't fucking believe this was ever made. I couldn't BELIEVE what I was seeing. It makes The Flintstones or The Beverly Hillbillies movies look like The fucking Godfather.
                        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                          Total Recall was brilliant. Two great storylines (your memory and the Mars thing) blended into one great story. Not to mention Sharon Stone at her hottest, Arnold in his prime, fantastic villains in Ronny Cox and Michael Ironside and one of the most violent 2 hours in film history—Christ it even had a naked chick with three boobs! It’s a perfect movie!
                          agreed. 3 boobs can't be beat.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Is 4 to many ?
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Well it is kind of weird standing around with everyone in white gloves with aprons on. I still wear my masonic ring. It gets attention. There are advantages to wearing it. People who wouldn't give you the time of day see it and they want to talk to you.

Some of the best networkers I've ever seen were all masons. There are a lot of advantages being in. Another cool thing is it's international.
                              Its different things to different people , I can honestly say I have never used it to network and have never taken it into consideration when I have interviewed people , saying that I can't remember meeting one who wasn't nearly 80 anyway lol

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Right back in track ... Midnight run awesome movie ..... One of the best "buddy movies " I could watch it all day

Comment

Working...