Hey Elvis! Is This One Of Your Inbred Relatives????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
    And that's YOU - spouting your opinion from Jackson (Bung) Hole, Wyoming, dude (for the record, I've been THERE and was seriously underwhelmed. It ain't all that either). And dealing with all 50 states in one capcity or another via my gig, no, not a nightmare compared to some.
    Yeah, the sate's having financial problems, but is still the most diverse, tolerant state in the union, and a cultural mecca, not to mention the weather RULES and we're the entertainment capital of the nation along with NY. So yeah, NO place I'd rather be. Some of the biggest companies in the world (mine included) are still here and not planning to close up shop, so can't be that bad for business.
    Yeah your state is doing great.

Business executives have named California the absolutely worst state for business for the 8th year in a row, says Chief Executive magazine. Click on the photo to see the 10 worst states for busines…

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

SOMEBODY watches too much reich-wing fear-o-vision in TN... gang violence is way down, violence in general is.
      Fear-o-Vision is produced in LA right?
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Yeah your state is doing great.

Business executives have named California the absolutely worst state for business for the 8th year in a row, says Chief Executive magazine. Click on the photo to see the 10 worst states for busines…

http://www.calwatchdog.com/2011/04/2...f-minus-grade/

So he links an Orange Curtain news source... that's not biased at all...

Didn't say there wasn't room for improvement, though...always is... still preferable overall to any other state I've been to, and I've seen most of 'em.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

They're still rodents, dude (sure, cute sometimes friendly ones with fuzzy tails, but...). Gotta draw the line somewhere.

I agree. But hey, as long as something is killed humanely I try to stay out of it. I'd be willing to try anything (almost) once. I do really want to try rattlesnake some day. Had snails on a cruise ship once only cause they were free. I figured might as well try them since they're free. Tasted like mushrooms....just a lot chewier and the ICK factor was quite high. I could eat a squirrel a lot easier than an insect. Those people that shove a big ol long legged insect in their mouth & crunch away? Blech! This ain't motherfucking Fear Factor.

Mostly that's all novelty stuff though. I'll stick to pork & beef......and chicken when I have to.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            I agree. But hey, as long as something is killed humanely I try to stay out of it. I'd be willing to try anything (almost) once. I do really want to try rattlesnake some day. Had snails on a cruise ship once only cause they were free. I figured might as well try them since they're free. Tasted like mushrooms....just a lot chewier and the ICK factor was quite high. I could eat a squirrel a lot easier than an insect. Those people that shove a big ol long legged insect in their mouth & crunch away? Blech! This ain't motherfucking Fear Factor.

Mostly that's all novelty stuff though. I'll stick to pork & beef......and chicken when I have to.
            Yeah, NO desire to try insects...not a huge pork fan, either (except bacon....LOVE bacon)...more of a cow, chicken and fish guy myself. Think I'd be more apt to try 'gator or rattlesnake than squirrel. None of them potentially carry rabies...I mean, how long does it take to cook THAT out of meat??
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Gotta love how ELBOW spouts off his litany of lame bigoted stereotypical misconceptions (he likely got watching the Klan channel) as if they're fact... I officially don't believe you were born in CA or have ever set foot here or you wouldn't make ignorant statements like that.
              His ignorance/arrogance stems from the simple fact that he's the first one in his family born with opposable thumbs...

(How else could he get those pill bottle tops off for all those years?...)
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

So he links an Orange Curtain news source... that's not biased at all...

Didn't say there wasn't room for improvement, though...always is... still preferable overall to any other state I've been to, and I've seen most of 'em.
                How are bond ratings biased? The newspaper doesn't derive them, they just report the figures.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

It's not whether your community is diverse or not. It's whether the people in it are productive and honest. It's behavior that ruins communities not where the people are from or what color they are. It's how people act. Where the problems come in is where too many people in the community are non productive assholes who think they are entitled to everything just because they breath air. The Mexicans didn't ruin California, it was the complacent voting public who ruined it. They were too busy living the good life and not watching the store. The politicians took full advantage and ruined a huge economy in a very short amount of time. California got stoned and paid the price. It needs to go to rehab.
                  The guy who ruined California is the same guy who ruined America......

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

he links an Orange Curtain
                    Honestly do you think it's still the 1970's? Orange County is a mixed bag. Many of the conservatives that lived there have relocated to other states due to the poor fiscal management of the state. I've seen so many people that have held out just finally say enough is enough and get the hell out of Dodge.

OC isn't flaming liberal but it's not the conservative bastion it once was.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                      The guy who ruined California is the same guy who ruined America......

Ok. I think more people were responsible for it than just one guy. Even if the state had a great governor the state legislature would stone wall him. The problem with the state is it's become an over-regulated over spending monster. It's a mini version of the US Federal Government. I mean people will tolerate a huge amount of shit to live in the nice weather and enjoy the things the state has to offer but when taxes get too high and the regulations become smothering, it just wears you down to where you finally say this is not worth it. There just is not enough critical mass there to turn things around and one of the problems is people still deny they have the problems they do there.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

There are fewer undocumented immigrants in California – and the Sacramento region – because many are now finding the American dream south of the border.

"It's now easier to buy homes on credit, find a job and access higher education in Mexico," Sacramento's Mexican consul general, Carlos González Gutiérrez, said Wednesday. "We have become a middle-class country."

Mexico's unemployment rate is now 4.9 percent, compared with 9.4 percent joblessness in the United States.

An estimated 300,000 undocumented immigrants have left California since 2008, though the remaining 2.6 million still make up 7 percent of the population and 9 percent of the labor force, according to the Public Policy Institute of California.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/07/2...#storylink=cpy
                        You will see more and more US Citizens retiring in latin America. I'm going down to Equador this summer to check it out. I don't care what bullshit the political parties spew the raw fact is people will move where the best opportunities are for them. Neither the Republicans and Democrats fixed anything, they both have made things worse. Both are organizations full of liars and con men. Fuck Em. They both ruined a good thing.
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-01-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

But hey fuck it. The public sucks. They really do deserve to get reamed by the politicians they produce. They really deserve it.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

How are bond ratings biased? The newspaper doesn't derive them, they just report the figures.
                            LMAO !!

Asshale is getting OWNED!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                              His ignorance/arrogance stems from the simple fact that he's the first one in his family born with opposable thumbs...

(How else could he get those pill bottle tops off for all those years?...)
                              Im not ignorant ir arrogant...

I'm RE - LENT - LESS !!

Look into my eyes...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Or even...

Comment

Working...