Hey Elvis! Is This One Of Your Inbred Relatives????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I see it, Nitro...

People like asshale don't want to see it...

The sky is literally falling in California and he still thinks its great...
    California IS great. It's the people that suck. But as far as the land here....no place in the world is better. No place.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I see it, Nitro...

People like asshale don't want to see it...

The sky is literally falling in California and he still thinks its great...
      I've seen that for years. I would go down to California and go out with my friends there and I would point out the problems and they were oblivious to it. I would point out how much Sacramento was ripping them off and they didn't care.

What it's going to boil down to is it's going to cost more to live in California, it's going to be harder to run any kind of business there; especially, if you have a business that uses chemicals. The quality of life will continue to go down as there will be less money available to maintain the state infrastructure.

If you are very wealthy it will still be a nice place to live but it will cost you more tax wise. If you aren't rich it won't be much of an existence. Being middle class there will be impossible.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        California IS great. It's the people that suck. But as far as the land here....no place in the world is better. No place.
        California is some nice real estate but I've been around the world a fair bit and there are other nice places. What destroyed the place was the people there. I see them move to other places and they seem to ruin where they relocate to. Just asks anyone who lives in Seattle, Boise, or Portland.

I mean weren't you talking about leaving the place for Manitoba willing to trade mexican food for some meat and potatoes and HP Sauce?

The thing about California especially the southern part of it, it's a man made oasis. Without irrigation water it goes back to desert. It was actually quite a barren place down there until some go getters built a wonder of a water distribution system to turn the desert green. It's pretty amazing what those people did.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-02-2012, 05:25 PM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          California is some nice real estate but I've been around the world a fair bit and there are other nice places. What destroyed the place was the people there. I see them move to other places and they seem to ruin where they relocate to. Just asks anyone who lives in Seattle, Boise, or Portland.
          Or halfway between Portland and Seattle, for that matter.

The Californians that moved up here brought their traffic, their reckless Grover Norquist type ballot initiatives, their pollution and their DLC false "Democrats" with them. I really wish they would take all of them back.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ashstralia
              sent from my commodore 64 via soupcan/string.
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Satan
                This recent full page ad which ran in Lousiana newspapers would suggest otherwise.......

That is so beyond fucking crazy I don't know where to start.

They are trying to connect the killing of a priest in Mexico in the 1920s when the government tried draconian laws to separate church and state with a UN resolution which attempts to alleviate child poverty and reduce climate change????

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

If you guys want to talk about the snake handler, do it....

Other than that, this thread is on thin ice....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Maybe you should just ban softcock...

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Not really...

What good has resulted from a community being "ethnically diverse" ??
                      Look at your CD collection.........
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

I was raised in the military, Mr. Jobless...

So this pastor was foolish and died, does that make God any less real ??

Maybe if you set your smug ego down for a minute and called out to God your life might be on a straighter path...

Just sayin'

I may be temporarily out of a job (a situation ending soon, by MY decision), but at least I am not an inbred, idiot racist dumbass.

As for the pastor, his death only is proof that claiming to be a Christian does not automatically make someone immune from snakebite.

And no, it does not make God any less real.

And, any "God" worth a damn is not going to care that someone is stupid enough to play with venemous snakes.

I do not need to call out to "God" to put me on a "straighter path". Perhaps you do, but that is your failing if you are so stupid you cannot live a decent, honest, and moral life without having to depend on some "conceptual religious deity" that may or may not exist in order to do so.

If you were truly a "Christian", you would not be the ignorant racist mouth-breather you are!

Just sayin....
                        Last edited by Hardrock69; 06-03-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Only in Roth Army can I post about an ignorant snake-handling fool, and see an argument erupt about politics, statehood, diversity, culture, FOOD, economics, God and everything else on the planet EXCEPT snake-handlers and their ignorant backwoods West Virginia churches.....

But that is diversity, eh?

Turned a one-dimensional post into a multi-faceted discussion about life, liberty, and the pursuit of ignorance!

But seriously....that is something that makes the Roth Army interesting, unpredictable, and somewhat volatile....even in the midst of the inability of it's membership to stay on topic....it many times produces hilarious or droolingly lascivious results....like my post about Nancy Grace taking it up the ass!
                          Last edited by Hardrock69; 06-03-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Only in Roth Army can I post about an ignorant snake-handling fool, and see an argument erupt about politics, statehood, diversity, culture, God and everything else on the planet EXCEPT snake-handlers and their ignorant backwoods West Virginia churches.....

But that is diversity, eh?

Turned a one-dimensional post into a multi-faceted discussion about life, liberty, and the pursuit of ignorance!
                            let's talk about hair, piped in vocals and some sheep dogs and we can bring some piss poor drunk mod to move this fucker in main and give it a sticky...
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

I'll drink to that...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Thats proof I don't drink anymore...

Comment

Working...