X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    More than likely their mutant "corn" too....

Hope at least the butter was free of bovine growth hormones.
    It would be. We don't allow our cattle to be given hormones or antibiotics...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

I just scarled down a couple homemade beef, bean and cheese burritos with La Victoria green sauce. It's a mild green taco sauce that comes in a bottle like catsup. I have green circus animal cookies for dessert.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
        It would be. We don't allow our cattle to be given hormones or antibiotics...
        No antibiotics? What if they catch the flu or get an infected wound? You just let them die? That sounds like animal cruelty. Do you treat other poor sick animals the same way?
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          No antibiotics? What if they catch the flu or get an infected wound? You just let them die? That sounds like animal cruelty. Do you treat other poor sick animals the same way?
          Well, first off...flu is a virus so antibiotics would be useless. In the case of bacterial infection, antibiotics may be used, but milk from that cow cannot be sold while on antibiotics or for 3 days after stopping usage.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I have green circus animal cookies for dessert.
            Green??

Is that a leftover from St Patricks day that you found on one of your booze runs at Big Lots?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              Green??

Is that a leftover from St Patricks day that you found on one of your booze runs at Big Lots?
              No. They offer them in green now for some reason. They still taste the same but I like the way the green ones look better. I don't buy booze from Big Lots because I rarely drink booze. I prefer to smoke. I used to drink till I blacked out when I was younger so I try not to get too buzzed on booze.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Thai steak noodle salad.. Didn't really know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. Very tasty.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dinner last night - sword fish.. Fantastic.
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN

Thai steak noodle salad.. Didn't really know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. Very tasty.
                    Looks good! I adore Thai food!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Having my world famous (OK, Michigan famous maybe) firecracker burgers. Ground round with cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and diced onions and jalapeños in them, grilled to perfection. Yum.

Comment

• VAiN
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                        Having my world famous (OK, Michigan famous maybe) firecracker burgers. Ground round with cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and diced onions and jalapeños in them, grilled to perfection. Yum.
                        damn, that really sounds good!

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Angel
                          Looks good! I adore Thai food!

It really was good.. It had mango chunks in it that really sweetened it up.

Comment

• VAiN
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

ooof! that is not a great shot..

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I'm about to try a new pancake recipe. It's just mashed bana and egg...we'll see how it goes...

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

I remembered to take a pic after I started eating

The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Working...