Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Well they'res red wings, black wings, on and on......
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Gluten free, GMO free organic banana and strawberry pancakes...num!
      Attached Files
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Now you're talking...

Good job...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

This stuff is friggin' awesome, BTW...

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

I've been eating a lot of watermelon today, cause I gotta rehydrate from drunken night yesterday.
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Now you're talking...

Good job...

What's hilarious is all the assumptions you make about me. This is how I always eat when at home. It's when I'm on the go that it all goes to hell.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                This stuff is friggin' awesome, BTW...

My pancakes are just banana, strawberries and eggs... no flour of any kind.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actual chicken wings from one of the best places in the Buffalo area known for them:

20130703_123011.jpg

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Isn't that just an egg ommlette that has fruit in it instead of veggies, meat and cheese?
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

No. You make a batter out of mashed banana and egg. They're more like crepes than pancakes. Have to make them small though because they're hard to flip.

I add strawberry for sweetness. Then I don't need syrup.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I keep forgetting to take photos - I had a great burger tonight with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheddar cheese and avacado. Yummy

Oh dear.

Comment

• Zing!
                          Veteran
                          • Oct 2011

Just ate at Jimmy Buffett's Cheeseburgers In Paradise. It was decidedly average. Had the sausage and chicken gumbo, which had about 4 ounces in a giant bowl. I could have ordered a cup of soup and saved $4 - and no corn bread to mop it up either. They also forgot about my second mojito, and when I complained they didn't offer a free drink or knock the cost of the first one off the bill. But you can bet they added the 18% gratuity to the bill. I won't be going back.
                          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Roast beef and smoked gouda w/ lettuce tomato and onion and extra horseradish sause. Sea dog blueberry wheat on tap.
                            Attached Files

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                              Just ate at Jimmy Buffett's Cheeseburgers In Paradise. It was decidedly average. Had the sausage and chicken gumbo, which had about 4 ounces in a giant bowl. I could have ordered a cup of soup and saved $4 - and no corn bread to mop it up either. They also forgot about my second mojito, and when I complained they didn't offer a free drink or knock the cost of the first one off the bill. But you can bet they added the 18% gratuity to the bill. I won't be going back.
                              I think adding gratuity to the bill is bullshit. I tip based on the service I receive. Went for lunch with a classmate yesterday... damn service was so good it cost me an extra 20%.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Just tried Elvis' eggs with spring mix and cheese. Damn, that's good shit. I've always just used spring mix for salad...I have a feeling there'll be more sauteed in my future. Nummy!

Comment

Working...