• Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
    I remembered to take a pic after I started eating

Looks good. What is it?
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Birthday edition - Tiramisu.. Delicious!

I was having too much fun to take pics of the actual meal, so this will have to do until next year!
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
        Looks good. What is it?
        It's asparagus risotto (but it had carrots and mushroom and other vegetables too) with grilled zucchini covered in chili. And three small potatoes cause I asked for it. I figured if I don't like the food, I'll have something to eat
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by VAiN

Birthday edition - Tiramisu.. Delicious!

I was having too much fun to take pics of the actual meal, so this will have to do until next year!
          God, I haven't eaten tiramisu for ages. Literally. I have almost forgotten what it tastes like.

Comment

• VAiN
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

God, I haven't eaten tiramisu for ages. Literally. I have almost forgotten what it tastes like.
            This one was excellent.. Everything aboot it was right.
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

The vegan nightmare - The Hog Heaven. Beef, pork and sliced smoke sausage topped with BBQ sauce and spicy slaw.. Trying a new bbq place, Pretty good.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

The vegan nightmare - The Hog Heaven. Beef, pork and sliced smoke sausage topped with BBQ sauce and spicy slaw.. Trying a new bbq place, Pretty good.
                looks awesome
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VAiN
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  looks awesome
                  I wasn't totally sure what to expect, it was pretty fucking fantastic! I'm not a big fan of slaw on top, but this really worked.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I wasn't totally sure what to expect, it was pretty fucking fantastic! I'm not a big fan of slaw on top, but this really worked.
                    I wondered what you were having when I saw you checked in today, lol.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372340680.239997.jpg

Beef tenderloin, yard eggs, spring mix and more Walmart cheese of poor orgin...

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        [ATTACH]10265[/ATTACH]

Beef tenderloin, yard eggs, spring mix and more Walmart cheese of poor orgin...
                        Like the clarification, lol.

Does look good though. I love spring mix. That's pretty much the only thing I use for salads. Never thought of cooking it. I bet it's delicious!
                        Last edited by Angel; 06-27-2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

God I'm so hungry I just started crying from hunger. But I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Take some Beyond Tangy Tangerine regularly and you wont get those hunger feelings...

You have to make yourself eat taking that stuff, seriously...

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

God I'm so hungry I just started crying from hunger. But I'm too lazy to do anything about it.
                              Don't do that to yourself. When you start getting old, your body pays you back for all the ill treatment from your younger years. Just ask Dave.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Or listen to ELVIS and put the right things in your body...

Comment

Working...