X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

got this for the wife for valentine's day. it's ok

she likes it, that's what matters i guess.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Couldn't help but think of this thread when I read this. Better stock up while you can folks. http://m.theglobeandmail.com/report-...service=mobile
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I found an unopened bottle of Hugo Boss Dark Blue in a box of old stuff...
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Coyote
          I found an unopened bottle of Hugo Boss Dark Blue in a box of old stuff...
          I LOVE my Dark Red. One of my all time favorites. One of the first I ever used :-)
          How come you haven't opened it?
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
            I LOVE my Dark Red. One of my all time favorites. One of the first I ever used :-)
            How come you haven't opened it?
            Never got around to it...
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Coyote
              Never got around to it...
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Headly1984
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2011

Polo Black

(not the double Black, that is nasty)

26124602.jpg

If ya really want to smell great use the Polo Black soap & deodorant with it

Stuff smells so good I wear it for myself - the fact chicks dig it too is Bonus

Found this review on a cologne website, sound about right ....

"This is the sweetest scent of a manly, attractive and classy guy. It's simply perfect in each way; it's not overpowering, it's impossible that it will make you dizzy because it has a really strong smell, that will simply not happen.

It's also the fragrance of a really confident man who knows who he is and what he wants, and doesn't need a really woody or leathery aroma to stand out by himself, instead; a man like this will use this cologne to accentuate his presence.

It's classy and subtle, for men who are really self-confident and know themselves well; because with this, you for sure will have a lot of people complimenting you on how good you smell.

I, as a woman, find this smell addictive, entrancing and pretty sensual. SEDUCTIVE would be the word, it's simply amazing"

- Advantage , Man... Game , Set, Match
                Last edited by Headly1984; 03-02-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Headly1984
                  Polo Black

(not the double Black, that is nasty)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9622[/ATTACH]

If ya really want to smell great use the Polo Black soap & deodorant with it

Stuff smells so good I wear it for myself - the fact chicks dig it too is Bonus

Found this review on a cologne website, sound about right ....

"This is the sweetest scent of a manly, attractive and classy guy. It's simply perfect in each way; it's not overpowering, it's impossible that it will make you dizzy because it has a really strong smell, that will simply not happen.

It's also the fragrance of a really confident man who knows who he is and what he wants, and doesn't need a really woody or leathery aroma to stand out by himself, instead; a man like this will use this cologne to accentuate his presence.

It's classy and subtle, for men who are really self-confident and know themselves well; because with this, you for sure will have a lot of people complimenting you on how good you smell.

I, as a woman, find this smell addictive, entrancing and pretty sensual. SEDUCTIVE would be the word, it's simply amazing"

- Advantage , Man... Game , Set, Match

I HAVE check that one out :-) I love people who care about these things. Just like you, I wear perfumes for myself, just cause I love it so much.

I like leather and smoke aroma though. You should try Bulgari Black. It has a lot of it in it.

My favorite is Touch by Burberry. Try it, everybody loves it :-)

Comment

• Headly1984
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by envy_me
                    I HAVE check that one out :-) I love people who care about these things. Just like you, I wear perfumes for myself, just cause I love it so much.

I like leather and smoke aroma though
                    . You should try Bulgari Black. It has a lot of it in it.

My favorite is Touch by Burberry. Try it, everybody loves it :-)
                    haha, I provide the smell of leather with my motorcycle jacket in warmer weather, and I might even like a little smoke sometimes too, looks I got the bases covered

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Makes the ladies throw off their lady pants!

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Makes the ladies throw off their lady pants!

LOL!! Which one do you really use?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Depends. I use Nivea aftershave balm a lot. But when I go cologne, usually Polo "Sport" or sometimes Giorgio Armani "Aqua". But the latter is so persistent and strong, even though it's a light citrousy scent. I don't like a lot of cologne though...

Comment

• mh5150
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2010

Thalium

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Depends. I use Nivea aftershave balm a lot. But when I go cologne, usually Polo "Sport" or sometimes Giorgio Armani "Aqua". But the latter is so persistent and strong, even though it's a light citrousy scent. I don't like a lot of cologne though...

I have to check them out...

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

I liked Armani better :-)

Comment

Working...