X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by fourthcoming
    Settle down Ivy.....still working.....but thanks for making it all the way to post # 27 before being a douche bag.
    He is at the Roth Army site. Why wait?
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• gbranton
      Veteran
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by binnie
      After 'New Jersey' is there anything worth exploring? I'm not so sure.......
      Let me help you.

NO.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Just remember, Jon is a cowboy. From New Jersey.

That means he could kick all of our asses. Unless there is a mirror nearby and he gets distracted by his own brilliance.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
          my favorite is J-lo Glow (how embarrassing but it really suits me well)

I always used to get a men's cologne called "Canoe" although it's very out of fashion.
          ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I LOVE J-Lo Glow. I also love her Miami Glow, it smells like summer nights. I've got both of them. I don't like J-Lo, but her perfumes are great.
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

my favorite is J-lo Glow (how embarrassing but it really suits me well)

I always used to get a men's cologne called "Canoe" although it's very out of fashion.

Does J-Lo Glow make you smell like a snotty, spoiled bitch with no talent?

Also, does your bottle of Canoe have a little man in it?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gbranton

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by gbranton
                No, but that's the reason I usually don't tell people what it is. actually it smells very clean and flowery.

Should have seen that coming as well.

Oh dear.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

No, but that's the reason I usually don't tell people what it is. actually it smells very clean and flowery.

saw the little man coming?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VHscraps
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2009

Yeah, that 'New Jersey' look ... courtesy of Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul!!

You should do a review of it, Binnie - 'Men Without Women' (1982). I always liked that album, but I guess it is more of a rock band trying to be Smokey Robinson and the Miracles.

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Exactly, it's embaressing to tell people. I have experinced that shame too. And no, my butt doesn't grow when I put it on...
                      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by envy_me
                        Exactly, it's embaressing to tell people. I have experinced that shame too. And no, my butt doesn't grow when I put it on...
                        waddabout the canoe captain?

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          My wife gets me Lauder for Men... she likes it. It doesn't bother me... good enough.

I've bought that a few times before. Really great stuff. The only other thing I like to be old school is a bottle of Old Spice original. Rarely use it and if/when I do it's very sparingly. But I wear it more for myself just cause I dig the scent. Reminds of my dad or grandad or something when we'd go hunting or fishing.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• gbranton
                            Veteran
                            • Aug 2005

Which would require a fair bit of flexibility or a mirror.

Comment

• ivy85
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                              Settle down Ivy.....still working.....but thanks for making it all the way to post # 27 before being a douche bag.
                              relax fourthcoming...not my fault your girl wont touch you..maybe its that great job you have that allows you to "work" and play at the same time...

Comment

• fourthcoming

Hey Ivy....nice talking to you.

Comment

Working...