X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    The after show sucks..I watched the first couple..wont watch anymore..The dude standing at the corner was obvious.blame it on paranoia..We have to be getting to the point that Walt gets the rifle..was it Todds uncle in the Dennys he got it from??
    I want to see the whole Todd clan meet a grisly demise at the tag teamed hands of Walt and Jessie as they discover the best way through it all is to forvever have each other's backs. Wishful thinking.

I think the ultimate surprise ending would be that this isn't actually the last season. I know, more wishful thinking.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Just watched It

Mr White he is the devil
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Every episode hank becomes more and more of a Tosser.

And here is a thought , Walt hires Todd and the hitler pensioners to off Jessie and changes his mind and needs a big gun to go save Jessie .
        Ya never know .

And skylar lounging in on her big bed declaring who Walt should or shouldn't kill .... Lady Macbeth .

Well Lady MacMeth more like .

Comment

• ToraToraTora
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2010

I'm still hoping that the call to Todd was to set up Skylar's demise. Cow!
          Maria and Hank to die at the hands of a booby trapped remote control car.
          Todd's lot to take care of Skylar.
          Walt, Jesse and Saul to skip off into the sunset multimillionaires. The End.

Fuck forgot the Ricin from the 1st episode. Damn. Lets face it, we got no fuckin idea how this is gonna end do we lol
          Last edited by ToraToraTora; 09-02-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

No idea what's so ever , but half the fun is in the guessing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              I want to see the whole Todd clan meet a grisly demise at the tag teamed hands of Walt and Jessie as they discover the best way through it all is to forvever have each other's backs. Wishful thinking.

I think the ultimate surprise ending would be that this isn't actually the last season. I know, more wishful thinking.
              It could be a Sopranos style ending with a Journey song playing to Walt and Jesse putting Hank's corpse through a woodchipper. But that seems unlikely...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Oh, it's gonna be a long week.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Aug 2010

Todd and his gang of Nazi fuckwits can't shoot for shit!

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ToraToraTora
                    Todd and his gang of Nazi fuckwits can't shoot for shit!

Was thinking the same thing. No way Hank & Gomez survive......right? They each had 1 gun and were facing what? 6-7 heavily armed killers in bullet proof vests.

Hank & Gomez CANT survive. Maybe Jesse gets it too. Then they take Walt & force him to cook and teach Todd. Probably promising to release him when they're done, with Walt trying to plan his escape. Maybe with a bad cook / explosion or something.

Hank did say "I love you" to Marie. Possibly the writers allowing him to say his goodbye before getting killed.

I find myself rooting for Walt. I want Hank & Gomez to get smoked and I really fucking hate Jesse now. He ruined everything all because he was sad about the millions in cash he had and couldn't handle it. He is the one at fault for this whole mess. They both had millions in cash and were out of the business, and Hank had no evidence & never would have.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Hank cant die..it ruins my theory of how this all ends..I mean, those guys fired 1000 times and nobody hit shit..I think Todds posse all end up dead ( except Todd)..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Walt obviously gets away....interesting..is Hank dead or injured?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Can any of you gun aficionados tell who, last night, was holding the gun that ended up in Walt's trunk from that one flash forward scene?

Comment

• High Life Man
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Laughed at the Steve Perry song playing in the first scene.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by High Life Man
                              Laughed at the Steve Perry song playing in the first scene.
                              Funny you should mention that. It was distant enough in the scene that I actually thought it was coming from somewhere else in my house at first, which kinda freaked me out for a minute.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Jessie gets Walt to confess everything on that car ride..right to the cash...again..brilliant..If my Hank theory goes south,I say Brock will kill Walt.

Comment

Working...