Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Jr. was close to Hank. Respected him entirely. I think after his Mom and her sister spelled everything out for him at the car wash, he was in utter disbelief. Once he was able to lay eyes on his Dad behaving maniacally insane while being rather flip about Hank's demise, he sided fully with his Mom rather than try to rationalize it all. I personally thought he handled the situation well. Had he left his Mom and Dad rolling around on the floor with a carving knife, there would have been a good chance he'd end up with a loon of a Dad as his and Holly's only parent.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I didn't see how they could top the previous episode, but last night's episode was even more wrenching and devastating. It's amazing how everything that has happened came crashing back down and ruined everyone's lives. (well, except for the very rich Nazis and the exceptionally and inappropriately polite Todd).

So many scenes were really hard to watch; from the moments with Holly, to the knife fight, to Junior's (Flynn's) anguish. I doubt he'll ever go by Junior again now. The whole show was one wrenching scene after another.

It kind of feels to me like last night's episode was the real end of the series, and that we're then getting a two-episode epilogue. Can't wait.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Totally agree Sharky. If the writers do have more heart stopping moments to give to us, my head might just come off. I even went to bed thinking how it would not surprise me if the next episode started off with Hank crawling out of the dirt with a hole in his head. Anything and everything seems possible, but never ends up being what we think! They can easily make a college elective course out of this show.

Comment

• tojoro
          Head Fluffer
          • Dec 2009

Was it the first or second season where Jr. noticed the smear of Skyler's face cream on the fridge door, after Walt forced himself on her?
          I think that stuck with him, though probably not wanting to think his dad could be mean or hurtful toward his mom...no kid ever would consider something like that. Nor would they want to.
          I'd like to think instinct kicked in and Jr. made a move to protect his mother from his father. As for the embellishing, chalk it up to him realizing his limitations in a physical struggle, he gave his dad no choice, but to leave immediately.
          Maybe only a couple of characters make it out of this, everyone will lose someone. The show is ultimately about crystal meth, and we've watched it destroy how many of the lives that Walt & Jessie encountered along the way?
          Everyone will suffer now!

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Wow that was a fucking shocker ... Totally gut wrenching at times
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Yeah..the scene where holly was saying "Mama"..Walt knew that was the last time he would spend with his baby girl..Tears you up man..When Walt looked back in the mirror at the hole where Hank and Gomez were buried...i swear it felt like that was my uncle back there.I cant help but guess that Jessie will find a way to off Todd while cooking..

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

So what next ... In one of the next two episodes we get a one year later episode with Walt getting the gun/ricin and going to rescue Jessie ???? After what Walt said am guessing Walt and Jessie don't get the band back together .

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Honestly I think it gets worse..Marie is gonna kill herself over Hank..Still lots of characters left..Saul/Jessie/Walt/Lydia/Todd and family...who is next to die..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Just watched it again...Walt told Skylar he killed Hank...obviously the rest of that conversation was to keep her from the cops eyes..but why say he killed Hank? Walt has no intention of going to prison.....he is going down in slo-mo at the hands of 50 cops..

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

There was a couple of turns that arnt explained , why didnt the nazi just kill Walt and make an extra 11 mil.
                      Why leave a loose end as dangerous as Walt ?

Comment

• big fatty
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        There was a couple of turns that arnt explained , why didnt the nazi just kill Walt and make an extra 11 mil.
                        Why leave a loose end as dangerous as Walt ?
                        Jack explained to Walter that his nephew Todd respected and looked up to him , and would never forgive him if they had to kill Walt. Plus, the nazi was in a good mood. Even saying something about not being too greedy, and I'm sure he had a warm fuzzy feeling in his heart by giving Walt one of his barrels back. That was nice of him. Of course, Walter reminded them about their deal to kill Jesse. Which meant Walter would owe them one cook, they kinda glossed over that part.
                        Last edited by big fatty; 09-17-2013, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• big fatty
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                          I just saw a commercial for a finale of some show I never heard of. Under The Dome?? Looked like Hank was a prominent character in the commercial. Anyone else no anything about this show?
                          I've watched a few episodes. I liked a couple, but others were kinda sleepy. It is about a town that is stuck under an invisible dome. Dean Norris is the mayor, and kind of a bad guy in this show, with a lot of secrets.

Steven Speilberg and Steven King's names are listed in the show credits, but I watched it to see Dean Norris. I'm the wrong person to describe or offer an opinion of the show, as of right now I'm quite confused about it and not sure if I like it or not. I think it is a big hit show though, I'll catch up and watch all episodes from the start sometime in the future.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I read the book , under the done which I liked though struggled to bench press . Not sure if the tv show , haven't watched it but those I know who have wernt that impressed

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Yeah I get the nazi's were feeling generous it just seems , don't know . Hey it would have been a shit ending lol

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

image.jpg

Comment

Working...