Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I just saw a commercial for a finale of some show I never heard of. Under The Dome?? Looked like Hank was a prominent character in the commercial. Anyone else no anything about this show?

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Saw it advertised..didnt watch it

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Fuck...They killed off Hank..and you just knew as it played out it was a done deal..

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Fairwrning
          Almost time to see Walt save Hanks life
          Uh-oh.

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Im done guessing...

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Whats amazing is you actually feel like a family member has been buried in the fuckin desert

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yep. Damn good writin' alright.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Can't remember that last time I've ever been this on the edge of my seat over a tv show.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

This shit got dark..quickly..its always been somewhat dark but had an element of comedy..not one bit of comedic relief from here on out..

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Now I'm wondering if they plan on offing Jessie the moment Todd learns how to achieve the blue color, or are they thinking of keeping him alive as a permenant slave cook. He'll wriggle out of this somehow, but I just don't see how we'll know about it with only two to go. I guess if they give him his own show, it would really be like this one never ended. Which, of course, would be fine by me.

Comment

• High Life Man
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

Can't wait until next week!

The stuff with the baby....hard to watch!

Comment

• tojoro
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                          This shit got dark..quickly..its always been somewhat dark but had an element of comedy..not one bit of comedic relief from here on out..
                          Skyler: "Flynn, could you please fasten your seat belt. It's not safe."
                          Flynn: "You gotta be shittin' me!"

Best. Show. Ever!
                          Last edited by tojoro; 09-16-2013, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2010

So Walt's off to start a new life on his own and he left enough info with the police listening in on the phone call to get Skylar off the hook i think. Next week will be all about Jesse and then the final week Walt's revenge.
                            Brilliant Brilliant TV. And that's twice now this season that the baby scene's have made very uncomfortable viewing.

And Walt junior what was that My dad attacked my mum shit all about?

And Hank died like a man "GO FUCK YOURSELF"
                            Last edited by ToraToraTora; 09-16-2013, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ToraToraTora

And Walt junior what was that My dad attacked my mum shit all about?

Of the entire episode, that part pissed me off the most. I have never liked junior. Never liked Skylar. And the way that scene went down and the blatant lie from junior to protect mom just drove me crazy. And in every situation no matter who it is, the cops will side with the kid & woman. They say he pulled the knife....he pulled the knife. Game over.

The series could have actually ended on last nights episode with Walt going off with 1 barrel of money to a new secret hidden identity. I really did want them to put a bullet in Jesses skull out there in the desert. Every show ever where they left someone alive it has turned out bad for the captors.

Holly in the fire truck, that sad face she had was adorable. Heart breaker for sure.

My guess is Jesse can't cook right so Jack & his crew kidnap Skylar, junior, holly in an effort to get Walt to show up and teach Todd right how to cook. But with $70 million, you would think Jack & crew would just say fuck meth. We're set! But greed. never enough.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Jesses original mentor Krazy 8 ended up chained in a basement by his protege'.

Now Jesses protege' Todd is chaining him up in a basement.

Everything runs in cycles.
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...