Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

That's what I thought. Wasn't sure if I nodded off during a key exchange. My fuckin' eyes are blood shot.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Think of it this way , if u hadn't of caught up you would have to live in a shed to avoid spoilers lol
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

You ain't kidding!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Now, I have to get a hold of season 3 of Walking Dead. When does that start up again?

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Must be soon I keep seeing shot of the new series on twitter

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Oh and season three was the best one by miles ... 2 was a little slow but 3 rocked

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                Head Fluffer
                • Aug 2010

The woman in the glasses who turned up at the car wash was one of those distributors, they can only manage 63% purity and wants Walt back for a week for "consultation", but Skylar showed her the door lol

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ToraToraTora
                  The woman in the glasses who turned up at the car wash was one of those distributors, they can only manage 63% purity and wants Walt back for a week for "consultation", but Skylar showed her the door lol
                  Ahh, she's in direct cahoots with them. Got it.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

She was the boss at madrigal ... The one mike was gonna kill. She helped them steal the meth from the train . She is horrible ... Hope she gets it .

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

From my own Youtube account.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                        First 5 minutes spoke volumes..house condemned and Walt goes in and grabs the ricin...
                        Yeah, additionally, the creative out-of-sequence shots some what spoil the fact that we now know nothing bad will happen to Walt in particular while he has a shorn scalp.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          She was the boss at madrigal ... The one mike was gonna kill. She helped them steal the meth from the train . She is horrible ... Hope she gets it .
                          She is a skittish liability, but I was with Jessie on sparing her. She made some good points and was justified in some of her actions. I am, however, surprised her husband hasn't killed on non-criminal related grounds. She's a whack job.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Sada your utube won't work for me , I live in the uk the internets new here ,you still have to peddle fast to get it up to dial up speed or something or maybe amc are just mean

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Sada your utube won't work for me , I live in the uk the internets new here ,you still have to peddle fast to get it up to dial up speed or something or maybe amc are just mean

It's not you. Youtube has blocked the video in some countries. No idea why. Has to be something with AMC licensing but I'm not sure.

Here is what happens in the clip....

Hank "I don't even know who you are"

Walt "If thats true. If you don't know who I am. Then maybe your best course.....would be to tread lightly"

What's cool about it as as he begins his lines it looks like he is crying to his family member & great friend almost asking for forgiveness. But by the time he says "tread lightly" he is not Walt anymore. Those two words were pure Heisenberg. How Bryan Cranston can change who he is in one small amount of text is amazing. The guy is truly one of the greatest actors ever.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Lydia is a wolf in sheep's clothing..diabolical..she is a huge piece in this puzzle..Im torn between her and Hank coming out of this smelling like a rose...I hope Jessie makes it..one of the only characters in the show with a conscience...

Comment

Working...