X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

I hate to go all sada here
    But grey matter is the twist , that's how he gets the family money . It's not drug money they buy him off or sell him his proper share .thats how Walt wins he leaves them a ton of money but its not drug money it's his share of grey matter that he never got ...
    Ta mother fucking da
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      I hate to go all sada here
      But grey matter is the twist , that's how he gets the family money . It's not drug money they buy him off or sell him his proper share .thats how Walt wins he leaves them a ton of money but its not drug money it's his share of grey matter that he never got ...
      Ta mother fucking da

I can see that. AFTER he kills the Nazis So who gets the drug money? Still back to my Jesse & Brock going to Alaska theory.

Ah hell I'm gonna miss this when it's over.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

goosebumps...

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

From an interview with Vince Gilligan in May...

Having binge-watched, I have to ask: What can you tell me about the ending of Breaking Bad?

In my mind, the ending is a victory for Walt. You might see the episode and say, “What the fuck was he talking about?” But it’s a somewhat happy ending, in my estimation. *****

I definitely see some exonerating followed by lights out in Walt's near future.

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

I like the Jessie/Brock scenario..I can see Walt shooting up the Nazis and saving Jessie..I cant see Jessie taking the barrel..He wants nothing to do with that money.

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Still tons of loose ends here..Brock is one indeed..what happens with Lydia? Skylar walks away?.. or gets busted as accomplice or tax fraud perhaps.Ive said what I think happens to Marie..Saul is apparently living in Nebraska and survives this...I love and hate this Sunday.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

That's it there are so many loose ends ,then they throw in grey matters , 75 mins is NOT enough time for this .
                Unless its a blood bath. , all he would need is a fuck off big gun ... Oh

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Maybe a good handful of these loose ends stay loose. No law saying the story has to end with a gift bow on it. If this thing ends like a Cohen Bros. movie, believe me, we'll be left scratching our heads only a pinch less than we are now.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    so the gun in Walts trunk I am told is an M60. I looked this up on youtube and wikipedia. Umm.....damn! That is some heavy duty kill 'em all artillery. I am fully team Walt. I really want him to go out on top somehow. Every bad thing he has done I understand had to be done and was out of necessity only. He never killed anyone out of malice. It was always out of self defense. The only truly bad thing he did is poison the kid. But he didn't do with intent to kill. Don't forget this is a brilliant scientist.
                    Ummm..Mike?

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                      Ummm..Mike?

and the 10 jail guys.

And that all happened in 1 or 2 episodes this season. Other than that everything was arguably in self defense. Krazy 8, the 2 guys he hit with his car, Gus. And Jane he didn't do anything. And somehow the 2 airliners goes on to Walts head?

Either way, I love Walt and want to see him win somehow. I feel for the guy. It's hard not to. All he wanted was to leave enough money for his family so they could live happy and the kids go to college. But that feeling of adrenaline power is very addictive.

GO WALT!!!

Fuck, how they gonna wrap this up in 1 episode?

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                        I like the Jessie/Brock scenario..I can see Walt shooting up the Nazis and saving Jessie..I cant see Jessie taking the barrel..He wants nothing to do with that money.

Maybe a few hundred grand...or the Ensure box Walt had. Enough for him & Brock to get a clean start? Weird though how much he supposedly loved that chick & her kid. He barely spent much time with her. But I've seen that happen a lot in real life. Someone needs something so badly for themself that they latch on to something.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

goosebumps...

Ah you fucking cocksucker corporate greedy bastards! What more do you want from us?> We watch your product religiously and are discussing getting more of it. Chill the fuck out & release the videos for us to share.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Weird though how much he supposedly loved that chick & her kid. He barely spent much time with her.
                            Didn't he tell Walt about 6 or 7 episodes ago, as they were about to start a cook in someone's house, that he broke it off with her? He, of coarse, never stopped caring for them, but still, he bagged the relationship I thought.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Aug 2010

I've stopped trying to figure out how this is all gonna end coz my head hurts......BUT IT WILL BE EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Roll on Monday morning(UK) when i can watch it.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Time machine .... Nobel chemist invents time travel

Comment

Working...