• Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by envy_me
    You guys are nuts
    And proud of it!

Seriously, the shows writing and element of surprise is just leagues beyond anything I've seen on TV in a long time. I was heavily into Dexter, but it started to seem like each season was a different version of the same story told the season before. The evolution in BB is astoundingly realistic. I can find little loop holes or things to nit pick at, but there's just no point as you have to give some leeway.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

The writing is so much better than most tv shows ... How they have managed to keep people on side with Walter is beyond me . But it has you keep wanting Walt to get away with it one more time .
      It has the audience rationalising walts actions time and time again .
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

It is funny...in the cliffhanger where Hank and Gomez are facing 6 heavily armed nazis..I really thought Hank would win..

I will nit pick on one thing...one thing only..I call BS on Walt walking 8 miles in the snow to call jr...did he catch a ride?

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

The Flynn conversation and the grey matter thing hit home for me ,Walt needs the family to have money and it can't be drug money..... Am more and more buying the grey matter thing pays up .

Comment

• Northern Girl
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
            You guys are nuts
            I think it's cute. Even though I mock and laugh to myself (hey LTM, I just made that up, but you can use it).

I actually rarely ever LOL when I'm alone, I mostly LTM. (I see this sweeping the internet!)
            Last edited by Northern Girl; 09-28-2013, 02:59 PM.
            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

This is why I love this show..small part but the writers are brilliant with each character,,big or small
              Last edited by Fairwrning; 09-28-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                I think it's cute. Even though I mock and laugh to myself (hey LTM, I just made that up, but you can use it).

I actually rarely ever LOL when I'm alone, I mostly LTM. (I see this sweeping the internet!)
                salts
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Ltm .. Like it

Comment

• Northern Girl
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                    Netflix season 1...its more than just the story...its the writing and the way it is presented..hard to explain..I can see where you may love or hate it..Ive tried several shows on netflix..BB is the only one that has hooked me..
                    I haven't had Netflix for a couple years. So it looks like they have the whole thing available for streaming? Are there 5 seasons? I'm guessing the last season is broke in two and they won't have these last episodes up for a while?
                    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Yeah last season was broke into two sets of eight .

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                        This is why I love this show..small part but the writers are brilliant with each character,,big or small

And every single actor is giving it their utmost all like they were Deniro in a Scorcese mafia flick and the main star. Typically the ancillary people don't give Oscar worthy performances like this.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                          I haven't had Netflix for a couple years. So it looks like they have the whole thing available for streaming? Are there 5 seasons? I'm guessing the last season is broke in two and they won't have these last episodes up for a while?

They actually tried to charge season 5 as 2 since it was broken in half. Some guy sued and I got an email with a credit to get the 2nd half of season 5.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2010

Well the day is finally here. Happy Breaking Bad Finale day everyone. Enjoy!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

2-1/2 hours to go.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Smokes...coffee...bowl....bring it on..I am prepared...Not gonna guess at anything..going to enjoy the ride..

Comment

Working...