X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
    Would you want to party with these guys ?

Would you?

Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-21-2012, 05:37 PM. Reason: Bring the Guido's out...Bring the BBBrians out...Bring the Elbows out...
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
      Wow, where do you live?

We haven't had a day without rain yet. Just earlier this week we had hail storm for two days. It really hasn't been summer at all. But the garden is green. And the mosquitos are huge. The spanish snail is gonna take over the country, and get in the parliament. Today was actually nice, ONE day we got up to this point.

Edit: Spanish slug in english, not snail.
      I'm in north central Arkansas... average highs tend to be in the low 90's F this time of year. We've had about 21 days over 100F the last 4 weeks. Add average rainfall is about 14 inches below normal year to date. So it's just gotten pretty dry and crispy here... I guess the good news is a mild cold front is supposed to pass through today sometime and we'll have highs around 98 next week!! Woooo Hooo break out the jackets!!
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

29 degrees here today. I think it feels more like 33 or 34 though. Cooler than yesterday. Yesterday it was 40. Envy can tell you...that's hot.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

40 IS hot!! We had about 17 today. Further up north was about 8. And you americans, 0 is freezing point for water, 100 is boiling point, so now you get how low 8 is... I think fall is here.
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            I'm in north central Arkansas... average highs tend to be in the low 90's F this time of year. We've had about 21 days over 100F the last 4 weeks. Add average rainfall is about 14 inches below normal year to date. So it's just gotten pretty dry and crispy here... I guess the good news is a mild cold front is supposed to pass through today sometime and we'll have highs around 98 next week!! Woooo Hooo break out the jackets!!
            Sounds like you are having the kind of summer we had here in East Texas last year. It reached 100 degrees in late May, and it didn't get out of the 100's until late September/early October, and it was bone dry...couldn't buy a drop of rain. It got up to around 110 for a few days one week last August. Then fires started breaking out all over the place in September, and for a few weeks every time you stepped outside there was a plume of smoke and a new fire somewhere, and a strong, persistent smoke smell from all of the fires that were going on. I hope you get some rain before any of that happens. Last summer was the most miserable one I've ever been through. I stayed camped out in front of the ac the whole week during the 110 degree days, and only went outside long enough to take care of my chickens and make sure they had plenty of water and were doing ok in the extreme heat. I was putting four trays of ice cubes in their water, had a box fan on them 24/7, and sprayed them down with water every day to keep them cool.
            Last edited by Little Texan; 07-21-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              Damn, I won't ever complain about the rain again. Rain is life, I realize now.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

az has been in a drought for 15 years
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

I am not at all satisfied with how nature functions. Why not make it just about right everywhere.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

damn gravity/magnetic poles
                    Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 07-21-2012, 06:19 PM. Reason: boobs
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

I am not at all satisfied with how nature functions. Why not make it just about right everywhere.
                      You are calling my name?
                      Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-21-2012, 06:26 PM. Reason: from your toes up to your lunchbox and through to the ends of the...well...we might want it 3 times....and just by ourselves.
                      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        damn gravity/magnetic poles

...and urge for reproduction.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Damn, I won't ever complain about the rain again. Rain is life, I realize now.
                          The only three things in this world I like,.. dogs barking all night, crying babies anywhere, and rain anytime.
                          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

We were in drought for ten years. Jackson lake used to be bone dry. I actually sold my boat because there was no water. The teton range was bare with the glaciers melted. Then we had a huge winter. Last winter was warmer but we still got a lot of precipitation. Water here is not a problem though. We have lots of ground water and then of course the snow load in the mountains. If we could tap the geothermal heat under Yellowstone energy would not be a problem we would be like Iceland.

The real trouble places could be west Texas and east New Mexico. They have almost pumped their aquifer there dry. Instead of working together and using some drip irrigation technology they just sprayed water, water it and fought over it and once it's gone, nobody is going to want to live there. When I lived in Israel they were pushing the envelope with drip irrigation technology. You could sit out there by Jericho and see the border with Jordon because the green would stop and go back to desert. It's pretty amazing what the Jews have done there with little water resources. The rest of the world could learn a lot from them.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Little Texan
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah, but Arizona is mostly desert, so that is not at all unusual.

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Wet,Windy,Cold And Wild.I Hate WINTER.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...