• May 2012

Angel can you send me a link to the FB page, thanks

cheers,
    Liam

Comment

• Never was
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2012

If everyone in this thread donated a few bucks it would fill a lot of the hole, just saying people. Been so many negative vibes here's a chance to create a few positive ones.
      Last edited by Never was; 08-01-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Last edited by katina; 08-03-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Thanks everyone. Fuck, talk about bad vibes....this shit just never fucking ends. Little did we realize that my boyfriends girlfriend was the bitch from hell.

The games she's playing with my Mom put anyone on this board to shame. You know it's bad when all the hospital staff can say is we're so sorry for what your family is going through...and they're not talking about losing a family member to brain cancer.

Everyone in the family agrees it's best I'm not there until the end...whenever that may be. His body is so damn strong! Of course, this is a guy that could ride his bike over 100 miles in the mountains in less than a day. He could have a stroke and go anytime...or keep going as he is for months. Fuck I wish it could be sooner rather than later. I'm so worried about my Mom. She's already lost one son and a husband.

That bitch is going to pay for what she's doing to my family. If she'd shown this side when he was still cognizant, she'd be on the curb. Her power of attorney ends upon death. Good thing she's a tiny thing. It'll be that much easier to throw her out the fucking door...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Man, poor guy...this is dragging on forever!!! I must say, if I was ever diagnosed with this monster, I'd say no fucking treatment!!!

What a horrible way to spend your last year on this earth!!!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

God damn fucking spammers! Let me find them and I'll take care of them permanently!!! Grrrrr....

It's time...

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

My brother passed peacefully last night. Shortly after I told him it was okay for him to go, he breathed his last breath. Thank you everyone for your support. My Roth family...

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Angel am very sorry to hear that . Hope your ok and my thoughts are with you and your family .
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

glad he is at peace..sorry for your hurt. walk away from the lady you hate...
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

I am sorry for your loss, Angel. My condolences.

At least he isn't suffering anymore. Maybe that is some comfort in a tragic situation.
                      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                        My brother passed peacefully last night.
                        Sorry for your loss Angel.

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                          She's the Woman
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Im very sorry as well....(((((Angel))))) Hang in there...xoxo
                          ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Zing!
                            Veteran
                            • Oct 2011

Very sorry for you Angel - positive vibes your way.
                            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This is what I didn't want to read today. My deepest condolences Angel and all the best to your family in this difficult time...

Comment

• WACF
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Glad you got to have some last words...I am sure that meant the world to him.

Comment

Working...